80 Million Votes

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Sure.
7608677F-0A2B-44A4-9C62-F0427229298A.jpeg

Would you have preferred a trumpian super spreader event? We only have 415,000 plus dead of the coronavirus now. You wanted more spread at a mass public event? Why?

Would you have preferred a trumpian super spreader event? We only have 415,000 plus dead of the coronavirus now. You wanted more spread at a mass public event? Why?
You people and your COVID bullshit. We all know if the streets were packed full of people all they had to do to stop the virus from spreading is loot a Target. That makes events not super spreaders.

Are you as delusional as Sleepy Joe? The point is that this hands power inauguration was the lowest viewed and most disliked ceremony in history. That was online, not the empty space at the actual inauguration.

You'll begin to see how flawed these election result numbers will be. Cause 80 million able to get more votes than nObama? LOL
Yes absolutely, first off our country’s population grew by nearly 30 million during that time. Also the hatred of Trump and toxic partisanship in this country has been unparalleled in my lifetime

You people and your COVID bullshit. We all know if the streets were packed full of people all they had to do to stop the virus from spreading is loot a Target. That makes events not super spreaders.
Dang! Hadn't thought of that and better yet, coulda looted a Walgreens. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You'll begin to see how flawed these election result numbers will be. Cause 80 million able to get more votes than nObama? LOL
Yes absolutely, first off our country’s population grew by nearly 30 million during that time. Also the hatred of Trump and toxic partisanship in this country has been unparalleled in my lifetime
oh, you wanna talk about hatred huh

oh, you wanna talk about hatred huh
I thought we were talking about votes. Why do you wanna talk about hate?

I understand that MATH is difficult for the cult of trump.
How can the next President get more votes?
Simple. More voters.

They just can't imagine that a majority of the country doesn't adore the buffoon like they do.

It's like trying to explain macroeconomics to a two year old. Too funny.
The sleeping 80 million who never listen to Joe, follow him on social media, didn’t even glimpse at his inauguration and couldn’t pick him out of a lineup!

Even Obama and Clinton fell asleep at his inauguration.

They just can't imagine that a majority of the country doesn't adore the buffoon like they do.

It's like trying to explain macroeconomics to a two year old. Too funny.
The sleeping 80 million who never listen to Joe, follow him on social media, didn’t even glimpse at his inauguration and couldn’t pick him out of a lineup!

Even Obama and Clinton fell asleep at his inauguration.
Yes. Biden's Inauguration. President Biden.

Now we begin to clean the stain. MAGA.

Forum List

Back