80 million on Medicaid

Your ad hominem hysteria aside, you essentially launched into a rhapsodic rendition of "If I ruled the world."

I prefer to deal with reality, not your personal fantasies that are divorced from the practical matter of actual governance. Your ideological dogma is irrelevant to the cogent matter that all the other most advanced nations on earth are democratic and have achieved virtually universal coverage of their citizens at an average cost that is considerably lower than that of the United States.

Don't be so pissy. Appreciate your enjoying the benefits of living in America.

The reality is that we live in a welfare state where the filthy government steals money from productive people and gives it to welfare queens and that is despicable.

Most people on Medicaid are working poor. Same with food stamps, unless you count seniors.

I don't give a shit. It is their responsibility to pay their own bills.

Using the government to steal money from me to pay their health care bills is nothing more than common thievery and it is despicable like all thievery.

These stupid people elect Liberals in government and everything gets fucks up including the cost of health care and then they wonder why things went wrong.

The best way to not be poor is to stop electing Liberals to government.

You are already paying, dimwit. That's what cost shifting is all about. You are paying for the chronically ill and the million dollar premature baby.

I have already explained to you that if cost sharing is voluntary like in private insurance then that is fine. A person has a choice.

A fucking welfare state where the government steals money from productive people and gives away to greedy shitheads is not fine. That is thievery.

Do you even know the difference? Even after it has been explained to you?

No cost shifting is NOT voluntary. Do know what it is?

Hospital pricing: cost shifting and competition
The issue of cost shifting has taken on enormous policy implications. It is estimated that unsponsored and undercompensated hospital costs--one measure of cost shifting--has totaled $21.5 billion in 1991

You are really dense, aren't you?

I said it was fine if it was voluntary. The fact that it is not voluntary in too many cases is to be scorned and ridiculed.

Pull your head out of your ass.

It's never voluntary. It never has been. The hospital raises rates to cover the uninsured.

In the richest nation on earth. That’s a lot of poor suffering Americans.

What a great country!
Pandemic Swells Medicaid Enrollment to 80 Million People, a ‘High-Water Mark’
The democrats won't rest till it is 100% of Americans, except for those in government. No, they will have better.
And what are your beloved Rs doing about this?
>And what are your beloved Rs doing about this?

For one, not closing everything down. Working people frequently either get health care benefits or buy their own.

Trump knew that a strong economy and full employment fixes just about every problem...
- Poverty & hunger
- Crime
- Social Security solvency
- Health care funding
- Military threats
- etc.

Get people off unemployment and back to work.

At least 25 Republican-led states are now rejecting Biden's extended $300/wk unemployment benefits...

Trump doesn’t know shit. Being dumb is why he lost to a corrupt establishment lackey with dementia.

I hope you don't really believe that.
I'm not on the "Trump train", but there's a LOT more going on than meets they eye.
That may be true but it doesn’t affect my opinion of Trump. His mishandling of the virus and George Floyd cost him the election. He’s just plain dumb.

A fucking welfare state where the government steals money from productive people and gives away to greedy shitheads is not fine. That is thievery.
The concept of forming a pool to distribute risk is basic to insurance. A reserve is then drawn upon when any member of the risk pool incurs eligible medical expenses. Optimizing the size of the risk pool minimizes the cost - as does the standardization and uniformity of the inevitable bureaucratic support systems via economy of scale. Thus, the actuarial advantage under the approach of all advanced democratic nations that insure everyone for less.

Yes and if it is a voluntary pool then everything is fine.

Except the filthy ass government fucks that up.

It puts restrictions on where you can buy the insurance.

Obamacare added a bunch of useless shit to kiss the ass of the Libtards in it that ran up the cost of premiums and that is despicable.

The government needs to stay out of the business of regulating health care just like they need to stay out of the business of fucking everything else up.

Cost SHIFTING not cost sharing. Do you know the difference?
He apparently does not.

Its pretty shocking.. A primary care doctor visit with NO procedures is $240 a visit. That's why the working poor use the ER.
Some of the dogmatic ideologues, with no respect for all the advanced democratic nations reaching a general consensus concerning the most effective, efficient, and economical approach to fulfilling the need of the People, preach a callous abandonment of the common welfare. It's a loser.

Well, the truth is we spend more on healthcare than any other country.
We spend so much on healthcare in large part because the average American eats garbage and doesn't exercise, our health care dollars are being eaten up by chronic lifestyle diseases like heart disease and diabetes and it's only going to continue to get worse.
Agree completely.

Its pretty shocking.. A primary care doctor visit with NO procedures is $240 a visit. That's why the working poor use the ER.
Some of the dogmatic ideologues, with no respect for all the advanced democratic nations reaching a general consensus concerning the most effective, efficient, and economical approach to fulfilling the need of the People, preach a callous abandonment of the common welfare. It's a loser.

Well, the truth is we spend more on healthcare than any other country.
We spend so much on healthcare in large part because the average American eats garbage and doesn't exercise, our health care dollars are being eaten up by chronic lifestyle diseases like heart disease and diabetes and it's only going to continue to get worse.

Our medical schools cost about 300 times as much as other countries while the quality of training is about the same. Foreign Medical grads kick ass on the EGFMG exam..
It's called LIABILITY.
We live in an overly litigious society.

Everyone wants to sue over everything.

You are confused about this Moon Bat.

When the filthy government takes the money that I have earned and then gives it away to some shithead then that sure as hell is thievery. In fact that is slavery and every Liberty loving person should oppose it.

You continue to be confused about basic definitions, don't you? Just because the fucking government does it then it is OK? You need to pull your head out of your ass.

We have always known that your Moon Bats weren't not exactly the best and brightest, haven't we?
tenor (6).gif

Your ad hominem hysteria aside, you essentially launched into a rhapsodic rendition of "If I ruled the world."

I prefer to deal with reality, not your personal fantasies that are divorced from the practical matter of actual governance. Your ideological dogma is irrelevant to the cogent matter that all the other most advanced nations on earth are democratic and have achieved virtually universal coverage of their citizens at an average cost that is considerably lower than that of the United States.

The reality is that we live in a welfare state where the filthy government steals money from productive people and gives it to welfare queens and that is despicable.

Most people on Medicaid are working poor. Same with food stamps, unless you count seniors.

Using the government to steal money from me to pay their health care bills is nothing more than common thievery and it is despicable like all thievery.

These stupid people elect Liberals in government and everything gets fucks up including the cost of health care and then they wonder why things went wrong.

You are already paying, dimwit. That's what cost shifting is all about. You are paying for the chronically ill and the million dollar premature baby.

I have already explained to you that if cost sharing is voluntary like in private insurance then that is fine. A person has a choice.

The issue of cost shifting has taken on enormous policy implications. It is estimated that unsponsored and undercompensated hospital costs--one measure of cost shifting--has totaled $21.5 billion in 1991

I said it was fine if it was voluntary. The fact that it is not voluntary in too many cases is to be scorned and ridiculed.

It's never voluntary. It never has been. The hospital raises rates to cover the uninsured.

...and that is the fucking thievery I am talking about.

Why should I have to pay somebody's else's health care bill? Why don't they pay their own?

Don't you think that is immoral and thievery?

Why should I have to pay somebody's else's health care bill? Why don't they pay their own?
Healthcare can be devastatingly expensive. To prevent a serious illness in a family from leaving it destitute, bankrupt, and homeless (and a burden on society) society has instituted a system to share the risk and protect you and your family from such a fate.

Again, if you cannot accept the approach adopted by all advanced democracies, you are free to go elsewhere.

...and that is the fucking thievery I am talking about.

Don't you think that is immoral and thievery?

No. Not until Persons have an actual Right to Work in alleged right to work states.

Healthcare can be devastatingly expensive. To prevent a serious illness in a family from leaving it destitute, bankrupt, and homeless (and a burden on society) society has instituted a system to share the risk and protect you and your family from such a fate.

Again, if you cannot accept the approach adopted by all advanced democracies, you are free to go elsewhere.

Your health care problems are not mine. Take care of your own self.

By the way Moon Bat. Health Care would be a lot better and a lot cheaper if the fucking government would stop interfering.

By the way Moon Bat. Health Care would be a lot better and a lot cheaper if the fucking government would stop interfering.
Yes, you've made it clear that you hate all advanced democracies.

Why do you persist in constituting a possible expense to society if you are upset about you and your family being protected from catastrophic loss due to an unforeseen serious illness?

There is no shortage of third-world nations wiling to accommodate you.

Why do you persist in constituting a possible expense to society if you are upset about you and your family being protected from catastrophic loss due to an unforeseen serious illness?

advanced democracies

List the advanced democracies that have 350 million citizens and 30+ million trespassers.

Because Moon Bat, I take personal responsibility for my own well being. I don't think it is right for somebody else to have to work and their money being taken away and given to me.

This concept of personal responsibility is really upsetting to you stupid greedy little Moon Bat shits, isn't it?

advanced democracies

List the advanced democracies that have 350 million citizens and 30+ million trespassers.

...and 80 million on welfare.

Because Moon Bat, I take personal responsibility for my own well being. I don't think it is right for somebody else to have to work and their money being taken away and given to me.

This concept of personal responsibility is really upsetting to you stupid greedy little Moon Bat shits, isn't it?

You are too dumb to even understand the discussion on this thread.

advanced democracies

I just love when people from a nation with 1/10th our population chime in.

advanced democracies

What does population have to do with it?

advanced democracies

What does population have to do with it?
Let's turn that around and I'll ask you why a large population, millions of trespassers and some cities with a high population density and a broad spectrum of financial situations have to be accounted for.

You are too dumb to even understand the discussion on this thread.

You stupid Moon Bats think you are entitled to have somebody else to pay your bills so you completely ignore the concept of personal responsibility. You make up silly crap to justify your greed.

Then you wonder why we ridicule you little Libtard shitheads.

Forum List

Back