8 years without Ella

"because'" did you ever read the koran? Did you
ever talk to NON MUSLIMS who survived the filth of
shariah? There are lots in Israel---both christians
and jews

What do you mean 'survived'? They had the best conditions anyone could ask for. Most non Muslim leaders ended up converting to Islam.

"because' try again ---my own husband was born in a shariah shit hole----
the ONLY WAY TO SURVIVE the stench of muhummad in arabia was converting
to his "LICK MY ASS" religion-----and --the fact is that periodically -----
in lands run by meccan dogs-----conversion to the filth becomes the only way
to survive again. ---but you do a good parrot job on the shit you lick
from the masjid floor-------I have heard it all before. Do you know where
the custom of making FALSE CONVERSIONS started? Someone WROTE
extensively on reasons why it is ok and how to do it -----so the dogs
can be fooled into thihking you did it A religion that makes a law that CONVERTING
out of it is a capital crime has-----absolutely NOTHING of which to be proud

^^^^

If you want to actually say something, say it so I can understand, leave the rubbish out. It's not that hard.......:cool:.....Yemen in the 1900s doesn't reflect the 6th century.

^^^^

If you want to actually say something, say it so I can understand, leave the rubbish out. It's not that hard.......:cool:.....Yemen in the 1900s doesn't reflect the 6th century.

I do not understand your allusion---what does YEMEN in the 6th century
have to do with anything-----the meccan dogs were not even there yet
in the 6th century. Yemen in the 1900s was a shariah shit hole---because
the arabians had invaded and conducted genocides to the point
that just about all the civilized population was DEAD. Today it just
as bad----the only good news is that there are no kaffirs left to slaughter,
so the arabian dogs are slaughtering each other---hopefully they will
keep each other busy and avoid getting involved too deeply with
alqueida and the muslim brotherhood and the shiite "elements"

and then---maybe STOP and go into something useful---like salmon
fishing just think -----they could do a SMOKED SALMON
industry------and export to grateful jews world wide

^^^^

I do not understand your allusion---what does YEMEN in the 6th century
have to do with anything-----the meccan dogs were not even there yet
in the 6th century. Yemen in the 1900s was a shariah shit hole---because
the arabians had invaded and conducted genocides to the point
that just about all the civilized population was DEAD. Today it just
as bad----the only good news is that there are no kaffirs left to slaughter,
so the arabian dogs are slaughtering each other---hopefully they will
keep each other busy and avoid getting involved too deeply with
alqueida and the muslim brotherhood and the shiite "elements"

and then---maybe STOP and go into something useful---like salmon
fishing just think -----they could do a SMOKED SALMON
industry------and export to grateful jews world wide

Irosie you're saying meaningless things that don't have truth to them, just spouting names and swear words don't mean anything.

Yemen was run by a family during your supposed time period.

Last edited:
The word "Zion" appears in the Bible 153 times.

Thus Zionism existed much before 1800's...
And the word Zionism appears nowhere. One can worship anything and anyone. But the fact places or people are named in Scriptures does not mean people worshipped those people or places and it does not mean God ever calls us to worship people or places simply because their names appear in Scriptures.
But it is certainly OK in Frau Sherri's mind and those of her Muslim friends that a man can have a dream of a far-off place that he got to on his magic horse and that place is Jerusalem, which is never mentioned in the Koran. Maybe he actually rode his magic horse to Timbuktu.

But it is certainly OK in Frau Sherri's mind and those of her Muslim friends that a man can have a dream of a far-off place that he got to on his magic horse and that place is Jerusalem, which is never mentioned in the Koran. Maybe he actually rode his magic horse to Timbuktu.
Actually, the mosque in Jerusalem, ' Masjid al-Aqsa', is mentioned in the Qur'an and is called the Farthest Mosque........ :cool:

Qur'an 17:1 "Glory to (Allah) Who did take His Servant for a Journey by night
from the Sacred Mosque to the Farthest Mosque,
whose precincts We did bless,
- in order that We might show him some of Our Signs:
for He is the One Who heareth and seeth (all things).

My pastor has never claimed to be a Zionist, and it really becomes almost self evident Christian Zionists are not Christians. I actually know noone in my Church who calls themselves Zionists, and consider a person who says I Am a Christian Zionist, the noun is Zionist and the adjective is Christian. Loyalty to one is disloyality to the other. A Zionist cannot be a Christian, his loyalties are divided. I think another question for Jews becomes can you be a Jew and a Zionist? There are some Jews, I call them Jews of conscience, who dont think so.

Is your pastor a coon?
What makes you think Sherri even has a pastor? The shit she spews puts a big question mark on it.
Listen, Roudy, I feel that some American women were very lucky that there were Iranian Muslim men coming over here, or else they might have landed up being spinsters.

Actually, the mosque in Jerusalem, ' Masjid al-Aqsa', is mentioned in the Qur'an and is called the Farthest Mosque........ :cool:

In what language does the word "Farthest Mosque" translate to "Jerusalem?"

"because'" did you ever read the koran? Did you
ever talk to NON MUSLIMS who survived the filth of
shariah? There are lots in Israel---both christians
and jews

What do you mean 'survived'? They had the best conditions anyone could ask for. Most non Muslim leaders ended up converting to Islam.
Yes, they had it so good!!! Next time, if there is ever one, when the icons of the 2nd through 4th century from St. Catherine's Church in the Sinai are being exhibited in this country, go view them and see how devout the original Christians were. And you want to tell us they just converted to Islam instead of being forced to convert and so many were killed who refused. And now the descendents of these original Christians can't even practice their beliefs in peace.

In what language does the word "Farthest Mosque" translate to "Jerusalem?"
You totally missed the point Poindexter.

The "Farthest Mosque" was known by muslims at that time to be located in Jerusalem.......... :cool:

"You totally missed the point Poindexter.

The "Farthest Mosque" was known by muslims at that time to be located in Jerusalem.......... "

Care to provide the proof of that? NOT quotes from the Koran: other documentation, preferably not from Muslim sources.

My FURTHEST KOSHER DELI ---is located in Mecca----near a black rock I use to smoke
the corned beef

"You totally missed the point Poindexter.

The "Farthest Mosque" was known by muslims at that time to be located in Jerusalem.......... "

Care to provide the proof of that? NOT quotes from the Koran: other documentation, preferably not from Muslim sources.
When did the Farthest Mosque become known as being in Jerusalem? Any books, newspapers.anything written down? Where is the Golden Gate?

Once again, from the Qur'an.........

once again, from the qur'an.........

Qur'an 17:1 "glory to (allah) who did take his servant for a journey by night
from the sacred mosque to the farthest mosque,
whose precincts we did bless,
- in order that we might show him some of our signs:
For he is the one who heareth and seeth (all things).
a.o.k.

Once again, from the Qur'an.........

But, Sunni Man, Mohammed knew about Jerusalem from his Jewish wife. Surely if his dream was that he flew his magic horse to Jerusalem, he would have said so. Perhaps he really didn't know where he was flying to in his dream. After all, dreams are just dreams, and Mohammed was never actually in Jerusalem himself.

once again, from the qur'an.........

Qur'an 17:1 "glory to (allah) who did take his servant for a journey by night
from the sacred mosque to the farthest mosque,
whose precincts we did bless,
- in order that we might show him some of our signs:
For he is the one who heareth and seeth (all things).
a.o.k.
If you notice the same verse from the Qur'an also mentions the "sacred mosque".

Every muslim then and now, is fully aware that the "sacred mosque" is referring to the mosque in Mecca......where the Kabbah is located........

Forum List

Back