8 years without Ella

once again, from the qur'an.........

Qur'an 17:1 "glory to (allah) who did take his servant for a journey by night
from the sacred mosque to the farthest mosque,
whose precincts we did bless,
- in order that we might show him some of our signs:
For he is the one who heareth and seeth (all things).
a.o.k.
If you notice the same verse from the Qur'an also mentions the "sacred mosque".

Every muslim then and now, is fully aware that the "sacred mosque" is referring to the mosque in Mecca......where the Kabbah is located........
A dream is still just a dream. If you had a dream that a huge eagle flew you from where you live down to Rio, would you actually think when you woke up that you went to Rio? So tell us where it says in the Koran that Muslims of different sects shall murder each other.

"because'" did you ever read the koran? Did you
ever talk to NON MUSLIMS who survived the filth of
shariah? There are lots in Israel---both christians
and jews

What do you mean 'survived'? They had the best conditions anyone could ask for. Most non Muslim leaders ended up converting to Islam.
Bwahahahahah! Seriously? Are you now speaking on behalf of the non Muslims who have nothing but tales of bigotry and persecution to tell you of?

Is your pastor a coon?
What makes you think Sherri even has a pastor? The shit she spews puts a big question mark on it.

What a JOKE IS SHERRI----she claimed to be a BAPTIST In naming
their churches and institutions -----BAPTISTS use the word "ZION"
INCESSANTLY (at least in the USA--where I live) "FIRST ZION
BAPTIST CHURCH" is a common name for Baptist churches
all over the country----so I googled----the information I have is
---FROM AN EARLY AMERICAN BAPTIST CHURCH---ie one of
those "first zion.... " things ----is "zion means Jerusalem" --then
a few quotations from the bible-----and then "THE LORD DWELLS"
in zion (whatever that means----in hebrew imagery it would involve
a sense of SPIRIT ' called SHECHINAH. elvis presley was a baptist---
in one of his songs he sings "HOLY SHEKINA" <<< pronounced
as written-----well close but no lollipop----his pronunciation
is bizarre for anyone who knows a bit of hebrew.

In any case----sherri lied when she claimed to be a baptist----Baptists
see the word ZION all the time

sorry sherri even elvis KNEW "ZION" proving that compared to
you---he was a mental giant
What I am saying is she's a convert to Islam who uses her previous faith to deceive people. Not that she's fooling anybody. I suspect that even the other Pali supporters in this board know that Sherii is a few French Fries short of a Happy Meal.

Did you not just admit the word Zionism appears nowhere in those books? You cannot seem to make up your mind what these books say! Speaking of inconsistencies!

Stupid l'il sherriwhore! The WORD is not the same as the IDEA. A WORD is just a label (symbol) for an IDEA. The word 'gay' used to mean one thing, now it usually means something entirely different and unrelated.

Nobody can "admit" what they didn't say......

lol The word Zionism does not appear in the Scriptures, why can't you sinply admit that?
Zion is the place Zionism the belief you fucking retard. If the Torah mentions Zion 153 times then obviously it is a Zionist book. The Koran doesn't come out and say the word Islamic for you to know its Islamic, the NT doesn't say it's a Christian Book there are more than enough references to Jesus and Christ.

A book or a person doesn't need to identify itself categorically for you to get the message, you ignorant MORON. Geeeeeeez, why is it always the criminals, racists, ignoramuses and mentally ill like Sherri that are Pali supporters?

Last edited:
once again, from the qur'an.........

Qur'an 17:1 "glory to (allah) who did take his servant for a journey by night
from the sacred mosque to the farthest mosque,
whose precincts we did bless,
- in order that we might show him some of our signs:
For he is the one who heareth and seeth (all things).
a.o.k.
If you notice the same verse from the Qur'an also mentions the "sacred mosque".

Every muslim then and now, is fully aware that the "sacred mosque" is referring to the mosque in Mecca......where the Kabbah is located........
That's still doesn't answer why your terrorist prophet made no mention of Palestine but did give Israel to the Jews forever.

Once again, from the Qur'an.........

Qur'an 17:1 "Glory to (Allah) Who did take His Servant for a Journey by night
from the Sacred Mosque to the Farthest Mosque,
whose precincts We did bless,
- in order that We might show him some of Our Signs:
for He is the One Who heareth and seeth (all things).
In fact shortly after, Mohammad commanded his followers to point their asses away from Mecca, because he believed Allah gave Jerusalem and Israel to the Jews.

You are like a one trick pony.

Why don't you give it a rest........... :cuckoo:
Sunni Man can't seem to accept the fact that non Muslims would think that a dream is just a dream and not reality. However, on the other hand one of the most documented events in history, the Holocaust, is just a hoax to Sunni Man.
Meanwhile, of course, Sunni Man has brought up that the Holocaust is a hoax many times so it looks like he can't give it a rest. However, since Sunni Man has stated that he only cares about the Sunnis, it gives us a good idea of why Muslims have no problems murdering each other.

BIK and sherri, you should know that this sorry excuse for an American wants the US to be ruled by sharia. Just thought you'd like to know what an anti-patriot terrorist piece of shit that doesn't even get wiped by rocks, he is. he's probably got his eye on a 9 year old that he wants to buy and fuck, just like his hero, Mohammed the shit licking pedophile.

BIK and sherri, you should know that this sorry excuse for an American wants the US to be ruled by sharia. Just thought you'd like to know what an anti-patriot terrorist piece of shit that doesn't even get wiped by rocks, he is. he's probably got his eye on a 9 year old that he wants to buy and fuck, just like his hero, Mohammed the shit licking pedophile.

you would make an excellent zionist.

disagree with sunni man, sure. i do sometimes myself, but no need to take it in this horrible direction.

also, please do not accuse people of pedophilia. i am determined not to report anybody for anything anymore due to a dispute but people like you and marg try that resolve.

Last edited:

disagree with sunni man, sure. i do sometimes myself, but no need to take it in this horrible direction.

also, please do not accuse people of pedophilia. i am determined not to report anybody for anything anymore due to a dispute but people like you and marg try that resolve.

All muslims have to be pedophiles, your prophet was and condoned it. My beef with sunni the fake fakir is that he wants the US to turn to that shit eating sharia nonsense where everyone has to kiss smelly drooled on carpets non stop, making him an un-patriotic poo sniffer. And he doesn't even have a beard nor does he wipe his ass with rocks like MoMo wants him to.
Go ahead and report me you fucking sharia piece of camel barf.

All muslims have to be pedophiles, your prophet was and condoned it. My beef with sunni the fake fakir is that he wants the US to turn to that shit eating sharia nonsense where everyone has to kiss smelly drooled on carpets non stop, making him an un-patriotic poo sniffer. And he doesn't even have a beard nor does he wipe his ass with rocks like MoMo wants him to.

i am not going to report you. you are not that special. it has been suggested to me by some powers that be that i cease and desist reporting violations and i have chosen to do so. i intend to adhere to the rules myself as much as possible but as far as i am concerned, everyone else has a carte blanche.

i am not a muslim. i was raised a roman catholic. i still am but i lack faith and am not seeking it.

your tirades against religion are more zealous and dogmatic than the most fervent evangelical roller and shaker and layer on of the hands that i have ever seen.

You are like a one trick pony.

Why don't you give it a rest........... :cuckoo:
Sunni Man can't seem to accept the fact that non Muslims would think that a dream is just a dream and not reality. However, on the other hand one of the most documented events in history, the Holocaust, is just a hoax to Sunni Man.
Meanwhile, of course, Sunni Man has brought up that the Holocaust is a hoax many times so it looks like he can't give it a rest. However, since Sunni Man has stated that he only cares about the Sunnis, it gives us a good idea of why Muslims have no problems murdering each other.
I especially like the part where a Saudi Arabian illiterate desert terrorist named Mohammad suddenly made himself a direct descendent of Ishmael who came thousands of years before him. Wow. Now we all know that critical holocaust denying minds like Sunni Osama Man thoroughly reviewed and analyzed this claim before they considered it legitimate. Ha ha ha.

i am not going to report you. you are not that special. it has been suggested to me by some powers that be that i cease and desist reporting violations and i have chosen to do so. i intend to adhere to the rules myself as much as possible but as far as i am concerned, everyone else has a carte blanche.

i am not a muslim. i was raised a roman catholic. i still am but i lack faith and am not seeking it.

your tirades against religion are more zealous and dogmatic than the most fervent evangelical roller and shaker and layer on of the hands that i have ever seen.
Wow, you mean the mods got sick and tired of your non stop whining, bitching and moaning? Thanks for the laugh. Ha ha ha.

Last question, why are all Nazi cocksuckers like you also the biggest whiners?

I'm bothered by religions that want to tell you what to do and make women second class citizens, which is almost all religions.

Wow, you mean the mods got sick and tired of your non stop whining, bitching and moaning? Thanks for the laugh. Ha ha ha.

combination of reasons why i stopped. one is a lack of clarity in the rules and arbitrary rulings. another is, LOL, well, i better keep that to myself.

maybe i just think it is possible to engage in discussion without personal attacks.

combination of reasons why i stopped. one is a lack of clarity in the rules and arbitrary rulings. another is, LOL, well, i better keep that to myself.

maybe i just think it is possible to engage in discussion without personal attacks.
Oh look, the person who goes around throwing vivid insults at Jews, laughing at Holocaust victims, and snickering at the Fogel kids who had their throats slit by Palestinian animals, is now preaching civility. How cute.

Nah, I it's always the same problem with you Nazis. You like to dish it out, but when you get it slapped back in your face, you can't handle it and go crying to mommy. That's why you had your rep meter removed. You mutants just can't function out in open society, that's why you spread your hate and anti Semetic vomit hiding behind computer screens. And even here you have "issues". Ha ha ha.

I'm bothered by religions that want to tell you what to do and make women second class citizens, which is almost all religions.

i don't think that is entirely true and certainly no more so than other aspects of suciety.

as i said, i was raised as a roman catholic and am the product of 16+ years of a good catholic education. i wasn't even taught that women were equal. there was no need. it was just accepted. i went on to become a very active staunch defender of equaal rights for women in the workplace and there are between 50,000 and 100,000 women nationwide who are teamster women today who are receiving fair and equal wages and have more job opportunitiesdue to my idea of organising them, along with the efforts of a lot of people.

i was also among the first to try to get on-site child care introduced into labor contracts. now, i am not particularly a religious person, but i have no doubt that my religious upbringing and education had some part in forming those principles of equal treatment of people.

i don't think that is entirely true and certainly no more so than other aspects of suciety.

as i said, i was raised as a roman catholic and am the product of 16+ years of a good catholic education. i wasn't even taught that women were equal. there was no need. it was just accepted. i went on to become a very active staunch defender of equaal rights for women in the workplace and there are between 50,000 and 100,000 women nationwide who are teamster women today who are receiving fair and equal wages and have more job opportunitiesdue to my idea of organising them, along with the efforts of a lot of people.

i was also among the first to try to get on-site child care introduced into labor contracts. now, i am not particularly a religious person, but i have no doubt that my religious upbringing and education had some part in forming those principles of equal treatment of people.
Ha ha ha. The Mel Gibson type Jew hater galore is now a defender of women's rights! What tales you spin.

Oh look, the person who goes around throwing vivid insults at Jews, laughing at Holocaust victims, and snickering at the Fogel kids who had their throats slit by Palestinian animals, is now preaching civility. How cute.

Nah, I it's always the same problem with you Nazis. You like to dish it out, but when you get it slapped back in your face, you can't handle it and go crying to mommy. That's why you had your rep meter removed. You mutants just can't function out in open society, that's why you spread your hate and anti Semetic vomit hiding behind computer screens. And even here you have "issues". Ha ha ha.

i dish out far less than i receive. furthermore, i never initiate the dishing.

i am not crying to anyone. there was a time when i did believe that there was some purpose to the rules established for this board but have since changed my mind. i still intend to adhere to them as much as possible.

i nfunction well and am generally liked and respected in open society and at social functions. don't you think it is stupid to suggest people are hiding behind a computer screen. this is a message board. lol...what? do you want to make an appointment to meet at the OK corrall at high noon, sheriff? couldn't we do this in deadwood instead? the weather suits me and i have a standing invite to visit at some of the reservations out in the montana and dakotas. they like the wiold irish. we could lay some flowers at bill and jane's grave.

arizona is kinda too hot for me.

Forum List

Back