$8 Trillion In Four Years

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
It took Donald Trump only four years to run up $8 trillion in debt. Half the time it took Obama.

I'm tellin' ya. The man hates being second to anyone.

On 20 January 2017, the date of the president's inauguration, the total outstanding public debt was $19.95tn (£15.2tn).

Yeah - and the dems wanted more! Unbelievable.

It will probably take 100 years to break Trump's record.

It took Donald Trump only four years to run up $8 trillion in debt. Half the time it took Obama.

On 20 January 2017, the date of the president's inauguration, the total outstanding public debt was $19.95tn (£15.2tn).

Obammy did worse in his first term whiner.

Nope. Not even close. You can't just make shit up, rube.

Obama more than halved the federal deficit during his tenure. Trump doubled it in his first two years.

And I have never let the jackasses in the GOP who allowed that to happen hear the end of it.

Obama more than halved the federal deficit during his tenure. Trump doubled it in his first two years.
The Muslim in Chief was in office 8 years though.

Trumpsters don't care. They're not conservatives, they're Trumpsters.

That whole "conservative fiscal responsibility" routine was a load of horseshit.

Yes, it took Obama 8 years to run up $8 trillion of debt. It took Trump half that time.

All caught up now?

You arent the brightest, huh?

COVID anyone? the OP is such a dishonest asshole.
It is a bit dishonest, but he probably blames it all on Trump anyway.

He is right about Trump's spending otherwise. That first spending bill he signed was RIDICULOUS. Trump even admitted it. WHY SIGN IT THEN?
He did it because he wanted to upgrade the military. I gave him a mulligan but truly it was a tough pill to swallow.

And here we have an example of what were just discussing.

I supported you in your comments about Trumps deficits.

I've been disgusted with congress & presidents ever since Clinton left office.

We were almost budget balanced and almost debt free.

Now we are fucked.

The worst culprit......the moron, non-conservative Bush43.

But about 1/2 of that 8 trillion is associated with the pandemic. Something that Trump trump didn't control.

I watched John Oliver shit his pants last night about COVID and he was about 90% wrong in his emphasis.

We never needed to lockdown.

I give Trump negative credit for 4 trillion. The rest I associate with assholes like the bitch in Michigan.

Trumpsters don't care. They're not conservatives, they're Trumpsters.

That whole "conservative fiscal responsibility" routine was a load of horseshit.
Finally, your reasonable side appears.

Now, let me send reasonable you back into hiding:

So, you're voting for Biden because he will spend less?
:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back