8 RINOS vote with Dems and block impeachment of MAYORKAS

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Mayorkas is 100% incompetent or 100% corrupt. He has no business in office.

Worst self inflicted border crisis I have ever seen....and the man, Mayorkas, continues to lie constantly about what is going on.

If we have a foreign terrorist attack on our soil...it is on Biden and Mayorkas.

Worst self inflicted border crisis I have ever seen....and the man, Mayorkas, continues to lie constantly about what is going on.

If we have a foreign terrorist attack on our soil...it is on Biden and Mayorkas.
The GOP is dead

Republicans are not as united as Democrats.

Sorry bout that,

1. Why not just come out and claim your libtard badge.
2. As far as I know, no one likes a liar, even G-D has issues with liars.
3. These RINO's should tell the truth, not hide who they are, fucking come out a rawly, and say it!!!
4. Everyone would be better off, and then we would understand, no more cloak and dagger, where you fuckers sneak up from behind and slip the knife in us.
5. Try to be honest for once.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Since the Senate absolutely and unquestionably would never have undertaken a “trial” in any serious way, the 8 RINOs did save time and wasted effort.

This doesn’t mean that Mayorkas wasn’t fully deserving of impeachment and removal. But, that’s moot since it wouldn’t have happened anyway.

Since the Senate absolutely and unquestionably would never have undertaken a “trial” in any serious way, the 8 RINOs did save time and wasted effort.

This doesn’t mean that Mayorkas wasn’t fully deserving of impeachment and removal. But, that’s moot since it wouldn’t have happened anyway.

Such a punchable face. MAYORKAS drives me nuts when he is testifying for COngress. Such a combative witness. Holy crap!

Mayorkas has 5 canned answers that he repeats. He also smirks all the time. He is a fucking JAMES BOND VILLIAN.

Such a punchable face. MAYORKAS drives me nuts when he is testifying for COngress. Such a combative witness. Holy crap!

Mayorkas has 5 canned answers that he repeats. He also smirks all the time. He is a fucking JAMES BOND VILLIAN.
Again. I’m not suggesting that he doesn’t deserve impeachment and removal. He does.

I’m just noting that it won’t happen, despite the fact that it’s fully warranted.

Sorry bout that,

1. Why not just come out and claim your libtard badge.
2. As far as I know, no one likes a liar, even G-D has issues with liars.
3. These RINO's should tell the truth, not hide who they are, fucking come out a rawly, and say it!!!
4. Everyone would be better off, and then we would understand, no more cloak and dagger, where you fuckers sneak up from behind and slip the knife in us.
5. Try to be honest for once.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Honestly is a moral virtue, which they don't possess. The only virtues they possess are the fake signaling kind.

Forum List

Back