8 Muslims gang-rape teen girl in Germany

Bible Gateway passage: Numbers 31 - King James Version

Actually very little in the OT is suitable for children or anyone.
You didn't quote...

You can read can't you, I left you a link. Read EZE 16 .You might want to read about how Rebecca and Jacob lied to Isaac, and how Rebecca's brother Laban lied to Jacob. Or about how Judah has sex with his DIL thinking she was a prostitute.
How about stoning a sassy son: Deuteronomy 21:18-21
Yup. But you linked. You didn't quote...

I'd have to quote the whole OT. And for some reason when I link quotes (which I hate to do ) I have to clean it up. Just know what I said is in there, it makes for good late night reading if you like gory horror stories.
My dog knows more about Sunday School than you know about the Bible.

Ask your dog what I got wrong.

Because people only get raped by muslims. And blacks of course.

If not for the insane policy of Third World immigration, this atrocity would not have occurred.

Instead having policy that encourages MORE rape, we should have policy designed to lead to LESS rape.

Not sure what part of that is confusing to you.

You mean, like Roman Polanski?

He got the same sentence as Brock Turner for something a lot less serious... I mean, that little Grifter was conscious and consenting.

Nothing new, of course, but just so it's in this thread, you are on record as describing the drugging, raping, and sodomizing of a young girl as a “non-crime”, and of describing the victim of these crimes in terms that hold her responsible for the abuses that were done to her. You're only further proving what everyone already knows about you.

Shouldn't of bombed Syria and made it inhabitable. I guess its not an everyday occurrence as it would not be news.

Rape occurs every 2 mins in the US.

Do you want me to quote a nasty verse out of the OT, because I have lots to choose from.
Yes.

Bible Gateway passage: Numbers 31 - King James Version

Actually very little in the OT is suitable for children or anyone.
You didn't quote...

You can read can't you, I left you a link. Read EZE 16 .You might want to read about how Rebecca and Jacob lied to Isaac, and how Rebecca's brother Laban lied to Jacob. Or about how Judah has sex with his DIL thinking she was a prostitute.
How about stoning a sassy son: Deuteronomy 21:18-21
Yup. But you linked. You didn't quote...

See what I mean? Only on this site and from all bibles, so I hate to spend the time to clean it up.

Deuteronomy 21:18-21 New American Bible (Revised Edition) (NABRE)
The Stubborn and Rebellious Son. 18 A)' data-cr="#cen-NABRE-5467A">If someone has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not listen to his father or mother, and will not listen to them even though they discipline him,B)' data-cr="#cen-NABRE-5467B"> 19 his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders at the gatea]' data-fn="#fen-NABRE-5468a">[a] of his home city, 20 where they shall say to the elders of the city, “This son of ours is a stubborn and rebellious fellow who will not listen to us; he is a glutton and a drunkard.”C)' data-cr="#cen-NABRE-5469C"> 21 Then all his fellow citizens shall stone him to death. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst, and all Israel will hear and be afraid.

If not for the insane policy of Third World immigration, this atrocity would not have occurred.

Instead having policy that encourages MORE rape, we should have policy designed to lead to LESS rape.

You're arguing with someone who has openly sided with the Islamist child-rape gangs that have come to infest his own country.

now that you mention it
blacks commit sexual assault at well over twice the rate of whites
so, yes, blacks ARE worse
Race_of_Perpetrators%20122016.png

Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN
And yet only rapes by blacks or muslims get reported on here. Why is that ?

Because only those rapes have defenders, like you.

A couple of times lefties have started threads about rapes or other violent crimes committed by white criminals.

Thinking that they could bait conservatives into defending the criminals.thus making the point that "both sides do it".

IN each case, we cons condemn the violent criminals and the thread died almost immediately.

White crime is not controversial, for it has no defenders.

It is you lefties that make muslim or black crime controversial, by your defense of it, and the policies that encourage it.

This has been explained to you before.

YOur pretense of ignorance is a lie.

You knowingly and purposefully defend and support such horrors committed on innocent girls.

Guy, you can go on all day, but even the prosecutors in this case didn't find Little Grifter a very credible witness....

Again, teenagers have consensual sex all the time, and we don't consider it a crime in the real world.

I mean, it's not like she was a member of a cult like Joseph Smith's child-brides.

No the immigration would not be so much of a problem if we had not destroyed Iraq and Syria and Libya. We are also killing many innocents in Afghanistan. What do you think the problem comes from. Us going into their countries and destroying them, which causes displaced angry people.

You're arguing with someone who has openly sided with the Islamist child-rape gangs that have come to infest his own country.

again... HOw is that different from Joseph Smith and Brigham Young banging 14 year old girls?

Well, for one thing, because one of these incidents really happened, as is legally-proven to have happened, while the other is only from the twisted, hateful fantasies of an insane anti-religious bigot.

No the immigration would not be so much of a problem if we had not destroyed Iraq and Syria and Libya. We are also killing many innocents in Afghanistan. What do you think the problem comes from. Us going into their countries and destroying them, which causes displaced angry people.

There is no connection between waging war, and immigration policy.

Nothing about our bombing Syria, causes Germany to have to let in large numbers of Muslims.

Shouldn't of bombed Syria and made it inhabitable. I guess its not an everyday occurrence as it would not be news.

Do you want me to quote a nasty verse out of the OT, because I have lots to choose from.

I agree with you, Penelope, in so far as I stand aghast over the ravaging of the Syrian nation, a beautiful wonder of a land once the crossroads of the ancient world architecturally and culturally. Her people have fallen into a war hell on earth no man, woman or child should ever experience, and few Westerner's can imagine. Just look at Homs—once an ancient, exotic living time machine of a city, and now?

Now . . .

Well, that's one idiot poster who defends the Muslim right to rape western women

Any others?

Ive asked you for a link to this several times you fucking cretin. every time you come up empty.

Forum List

Back