8 In 10 Black Americans View Trump As ‘A Racist,’ Poll Finds

Trump is a racist. A bunch of white deniers who have never faced racism and call opposition to the racism of whites racism, have no words to offer on our conclusion about trump that are worthy of merit.
Feel free to post whatever you like, but remember that you, nor any other lefty, will EVER post a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. The most you will EVER do is post allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda.
You've been shown multiple examples of his racism.
You can can claim to have shown me as many examples of evidence of Trump's racism as you like, but you will NEVER be able to show me or anybody else where you did this, and you most certainly will NEVER be able to re quote any of them. This is because you are only able to post allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallup, secondhand quotes, or propaganda.
Trump is a racist. You've been shown that. End of discussion.

You are a racist. You've shown that too. That was never a discussion.

You post articles of blacks calling Trump racist, but where is the proof that he actually is racist? Saying so doesn't make it so, like you do.

z.tupac trump SPECIFICALLY_01.png

Is Donald Trump aware #ChildAbuse stats reveal #AmericanKids of #AfricanDescent experience our Nation's HIGHEST rate of UNHEALTHY potentially life scarring Child Abuse!

Jazelle Hunt, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris_2.png

⚠️ Strong Language

Child Abusing #PROBLACK Women Are Destroying #TheBlackCommunity:

Peace.

If you think blacks will vote for Trump in any large number, you are living in la la land. It is not going to happen. Stop deceiving yourself.
_BLANK American Neighbors,DISTINGUISH Tariq Nasheed, Mechee X.png

⚠️ Strong Language

This extremely disturbing *NSFW, SALTY LANGUAGE* broadcast features an apparent troubled #PROBLACK community member passionately sharing HATE w/ our world.

"The real reason Kanye is a cooon ~Mechee X"

Peace.

man0man I sure do hope that IM2 ---or others who have claimed President Trump is a racist--- would come speak in intelligent truths/help me comprehend their way of thinking regarding why acts like these I listed (below) help make Trump a racist.

*Trump embraced legislation that gave $$$$ to agricultural HBCU and to negro Farmers: Trump signs bill restoring funding for black colleges
*In December 2016 he let the world know that his Admin would initially include a darkskinned negro as head of a Cabinet, and another one as a member of his private, six (6) member elite economists team.
*Trump worked with KimK (on First Step Act) to let thousands of negros out of prison during 2018-'19
*Trump included Blacks in his jobs frontier so now the Black unemployment rate down to its lowest in 50yrs whereas Obama couldn't get it down that low, so quickly.
*When Trump once told 'the squad' to go back and help their native countries, then come back home to the USA and teach us that success ---did you help remind people of that? Or did you help exclude that part, in order to deem Trump as a racist?
*Trump called Sweden's President and ordered him to release a darkskinned Negro rapper (A$AP Rocky) from jail last year. 2 days after Trump called, A$AP was on a flight home to the USA. Trump tweeted him while he was being released, "it's been a Rocky week, so get home A$AP!"
*What about last year, when the Dayton OH shooter/terrorist supported the Dem's Presidential candidate Liz Warren??...did you treat Warren like we are brainwashed to treat Trump? whenever neo-Nazi's chant Trump's name ---without his endorsement??

Last edited:
man0man I sure do hope that IM2 ---or others who have claimed President Trump is a racist--- would come speak in intelligent truths/help me comprehend their way of thinking regarding why acts like these I listed (below) help make Trump a racist.

*Trump embraced legislation that gave $$$$ to agricultural HBCU and to negro Farmers: Trump signs bill restoring funding for black colleges
*In December 2016 he let the world know that his Admin would initially include a darkskinned negro as head of a Cabinet, and another one as a member of his private, six (6) member elite economists team.
*Trump worked with KimK (on First Step Act) to let thousands of negros out of prison during 2018-'19
*Trump included Blacks in his jobs frontier so now the Black unemployment rate down to its lowest in 50yrs whereas Obama couldn't get it down that low, so quickly.
*When Trump once told 'the squad' to go back and help their native countries, then come back home to the USA and teach us that success ---did you help remind people of that? Or did you help exclude that part, in order to deem Trump as a racist?
*Trump called Sweden's President and ordered him to release a darkskinned Negro rapper (A$AP Rocky) from jail last year. 2 days after Trump called, A$AP was on a flight home to the USA. Trump tweeted him while he was being released, "it's been a Rocky week, so get home A$AP!"
*What about last year, when the Dayton OH shooter/terrorist supported the Dem's Presidential candidate Liz Warren??...did you treat Warren like we are brainwashed to treat Trump? whenever neo-Nazi's chant Trump's name ---without his endorsement??

Trump Thinks It's Racist To Give Federal Funding To Historically Black College and Universities
How Trump speaks to black Americans says a lot about his vision for this country - CNNPolitics
Trump Administration Quietly Rolls Back Civil Rights Efforts Across Federal Government — ProPublica
BREAKING: Trump Administration Launches Attack on Core Civil Rights Protection | National Fair Housing Alliance
Trump Primed On Gutting Agencies of Civil Rights Authority - The New Journal and Guide
Donald Trump’s war on civil rights is intensifying.

His top advisor is a white supremacist.

Leaked emails from Stephen Miller to Breitbart bathed in racism, white nationalism, Nazi literature
The Creepy Racist Network Behind Trump Aide Stephen Miller
Leaked emails reveal Trump aide Stephen Miller's white nationalist views
Stephen Miller's private emails just got leaked. And they're explosive.

His friends Steve Bannon and Roger Stone are racists.

Steve Bannon Racism Accusations: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Is Steve Bannon racist? Let's find out!

Steve Bannon: 'Let them call you racist ... Wear it as a badge of honor'

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon on Saturday told a crowd of far-right French politicians to let people label them as "racist," and to consider it "a badge of honor."

Bannon, a senior advisor to U.S. President Donald Trump, attended the party congress of France's far-right National Front in the French city of Lille, where he also met with the political party's leader, Marine Le Pen.

Clad in his usual field coat and khakis, Bannon stood on stage to address the seated crowd of party elites, who were dressed in suits.

"Let them call you racist. Let them call you xenophobes. Let them call you nativists," he said. “Wear it as a badge of honor. Because every day, we get stronger and they get weaker.”

7 Steve Bannon Quotes On Race That Are Seriously Concerning

A comprehensive guide to Trump ally Roger Stone, a racist, sexist conspiracy theorist
Roger Stone, Riot Organizer and Unapologetic Racist, Is the Trump Campaign’s Best Friend – Alternet.org
Trump Ally Roger Stone's Scrubbed Tweets: "Stupid Negro," "Fat Negro," "Muff-Diver," "Elitist C*nt," "DIE BITCH"

trump is appointing racist judges to federal courts.

Trump Is Appointing Racist Fake-News Purveyors to the Federal Bench

Then there is this.

In context: Trump's racial comments about federal judge
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/n...-furious-Trump-brands-immigrants-rapists.html
https://globalnews.ca/video/4369006...exicans-rapists-was-peanuts-next-to-the-truth

Birtherism, Central Park 5, DOJ racism case...

Trump is a racist. A bunch of white deniers who have never faced racism and call opposition to the racism of whites racism, have no words to offer on our conclusion about trump that are worthy of merit.
Feel free to post whatever you like, but remember that you, nor any other lefty, will EVER post a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist. The most you will EVER do is post allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda.
You can can claim to have shown me as many examples of evidence of Trump's racism as you like, but you will NEVER be able to show me or anybody else where you did this, and you most certainly will NEVER be able to re quote any of them. This is because you are only able to post allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallup, secondhand quotes, or propaganda.

You call me a racist for opposing racism. You are an idiot.

Trump Thinks It's Racist To Give Federal Funding To Historically Black College and Universities
How Trump speaks to black Americans says a lot about his vision for this country - CNNPolitics
Trump Administration Quietly Rolls Back Civil Rights Efforts Across Federal Government — ProPublica
BREAKING: Trump Administration Launches Attack on Core Civil Rights Protection | National Fair Housing Alliance
Trump Primed On Gutting Agencies of Civil Rights Authority - The New Journal and Guide

Leaked emails from Stephen Miller to Breitbart bathed in racism, white nationalism, Nazi literature

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon on Saturday told a crowd of far-right French politicians to let people label them as "racist," and to consider it "a badge of honor."

Bannon, a senior advisor to U.S. President Donald Trump, attended the party congress of France's far-right National Front in the French city of Lille, where he also met with the political party's leader, Marine Le Pen.

Clad in his usual field coat and khakis, Bannon stood on stage to address the seated crowd of party elites, who were dressed in suits.

"Let them call you racist. Let them call you xenophobes. Let them call you nativists," he said. “Wear it as a badge of honor. Because every day, we get stronger and they get weaker.”

A comprehensive guide to Trump ally Roger Stone, a racist, sexist conspiracy theorist
Roger Stone, Riot Organizer and Unapologetic Racist, Is the Trump Campaign’s Best Friend – Alternet.org
Trump Ally Roger Stone's Scrubbed Tweets: "Stupid Negro," "Fat Negro," "Muff-Diver," "Elitist C*nt," "DIE BITCH"

Then there is this.

Mexico furious after Trump brands immigrants as | Daily Mail Online
Donald Trump: calling Mexicans ‘rapists’ was ‘peanuts’ next to the ‘truth’ | Watch News Videos Online

Often, cries of RACISM raise my eyebrows. Here's why:

'
'

How_I_Learned_I_Am_Racist_Much_Like_Donald_Trump @ ArisCool.com: free web pages

z.tupac trump HATER SPECIFICALLY.999.png
Donald Trump Boycott, RACIST, Boyce Watkins, Mechee X.png
_donald Trump, Obama, Urban TRUTH Tellers.jpg

Peace

trump and pigpence are racists, and also misogynists, and likely are anti-semitic, islamaphobic, and homophobic, as well. My father's ancestors arrived from Ireland in the 1840's. My mother's family arrived from Russia, Poland, and Lituania in the 1910's, so I guess that I am classified as "white" in this craziness. I am an American. I call it as I see it. These people are racist.

There. Done.

The leftist posters here are insane.

The neverending venting seems to do more harm than good.

They must lose every branch of government.

Stomp them into the dust in November

trump and pigpence are racists, and also misogynists, and likely are anti-semitic, islamaphobic, and homophobic, as well.... ..... These people are racist.

There. Done.
Is this true, or did you hear it on CNN?

Then there is this.

Donald Trump: calling Mexicans ‘rapists’ was ‘peanuts’ next to the ‘truth’ | Watch News Videos Online

Nice gish gallop list. Too bad you can't pick a single item in that list that proves Trump is a racist. It's amazing the lengths people will go to to produce these long gish gallop lists to use in place of evidence that Trump is a racist. Unfortunately, it does not matter how many allegations, dismissed cases, secondhand quotes, or propaganda are on a gish gallop list if NONE are actual evidence of racism

Folks, when we blacks tell you how blacks see things, learn to listen.

Lisette Voytko

Topline: A Washington Post/Ipsos poll found that more than eight in ten black Americans view President Trump as “a racist,” with nine in ten respondents disapproving of his job performance⁠—and with the election still ten months away, former vice president Joe Biden is (so far) black Democrats’ candidate of choice.

• The poll was conducted January 2 to January 8, and painted a largely pessimistic outlook by black Americans, 65% of whom said it was a bad time to be black in America.
  • Despite Trump touting his presidency as being good for black Americans, 77% of respondents said the president should get “only some” or “hardly any” credit for the 5.5% unemployment rate among their community..
  • While the black unemployment rate is at its lowest point in years, it stood at 16.8% in 2010, during Barack Obama’s first term as president, and was at 7.5% when he left office.
  • In terms of their personal financial situations, 54% report no change during Trump’s presidency, even though the stock market has reached record highs.
  • Black Americans who believe Trump to be racist also tend to believe he’s made racism worse in the country and that white Americans do not understand the discrimination they experience.
  • The poll did find, however, that 65% of respondents feel optimistic about their own lives, a belief that crosses political divides and age groups.

Got a feeling he's actually not deep enough racist for them to turn out and vote for a marginal Socialist with no Administrative experience who wants to make a "tear down" of the US economy and have folks like AOC making life decisions for everyone...

Being called a racist has so little meaning anymore.. But folks FIXATED on taking away your economic choices or jobs kinda matters more...

Joe Biden thinks EVEN you can be "a coder" after reading your post here at USMB.. You think HE'S gonna get black people to the polls... It's the comparison that matters..

So the only polls that matter would ask people CHOOSE between the 2 evils... Which is all Americans get anymore from the 2 inept sorry ass parties...

Trump had no administrative experience and his management of this administration is terrible.

You believe a lie. Whites like you would like to believe that people calling somebody a racist isn't serious but that's not true. trumps racism is going to cause a record number of blacks to turn out to vote against him. And right now all this talk is based on trumps lies that are being unopposed. When the democrats finally pick their nominee, you will then be made to understand what the real choice is.

IME 8 of 10 blacks believe all whites are racist so what difference does it make?

Then there is this.

Thanks for replying and especially, for posting exhibits to try to solidify your stance on Trump.

You cool with discussing your Links, one by one? For example, reflect on the first link you posted. It's from 2017. Whereas I posted a link that is 4 weeks old, and my link included this excerpt:

President Donald Trump on Thursday signed a bipartisan bill that will permanently provide more than $250 million a year to the nation’s historically black colleges and universities...In signing the bill, Trump said historically black schools have “never had better champions in the White House.”...“When I took office, I promised to fight for HBCUs, and my administration continues to deliver,” Trump said. “A few months ago, funding for HBCUs was in jeopardy. But the White House and Congress came together and reached a historic agreement.”

So it's ordeals like that example, which cause me to want to delve into your links you posted to experience your reasoning & rationale which steer you down anti-Trump paths.

No. I call you a racist because you behave like a racist.

That is pretty simple. Moron.

IME 8 of 10 blacks believe all whites are racist so what difference does it make?

This. If 8 out of 10 think all whites are racist, there is not much sense doing such a poll asking if they view ANY whites as racist.

Sounds like Trump is doomed in Nov.

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I'm just fucking with you. Nobody believes your Fake News 'poll'. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
What you don't want to believe is irrelevant to the reality that is. The vast majority of blacks don't like trump.

DO YOU SUPPORT THE RACIST BIDEN? Black libs only like whites if their lib.
Is that the same racist who took orders from the black man most of you here still think is a Kenyan for 8 years?

No. I call you a racist because you behave like a racist.

Nah, you call me a racist for opposing racism.

Then there is this.

Thanks for replying and especially, for posting exhibits to try to solidify your stance on Trump.

You cool with discussing your Links, one by one? For example, reflect on the first link you posted. It's from 2017. Whereas I posted a link that is 4 weeks old, and my link included this excerpt:

President Donald Trump on Thursday signed a bipartisan bill that will permanently provide more than $250 million a year to the nation’s historically black colleges and universities...In signing the bill, Trump said historically black schools have “never had better champions in the White House.”...“When I took office, I promised to fight for HBCUs, and my administration continues to deliver,” Trump said. “A few months ago, funding for HBCUs was in jeopardy. But the White House and Congress came together and reached a historic agreement.”

So it's ordeals like that example, which cause me to want to delve into your links you posted to experience your reasoning & rationale which steer you down anti-Trump paths.

trump has a record of racist behavior that spans 50 years. His father was a racist and when Donald took over the company the rules didn't change. There are testimonies from people working for him who say so. Whites such as yourself want to cite singular occurrences like him basically being forced to sign a funding bill for HBCU's as some example of his not being racist. Meanwhile he has appointed over 150 right wing racists onto federal benches.

Forum List

Back