8 blacks MURDERED

......yes, 8 blacks murdered every day--sometimes more than that--by other BLACKS....
..so lets keep a count--since we all do care about black lives--yes? especially you blacks...?
ok
8 today
..see you tomorrow for another 8...and some black children will be included

...talking about black children, I remember many years ago--maybe 15, I read about ANOTHER black child killed....so I called a news station and asked them why don't you do something.....his answer was like ''what??....does anyone understand how the answer correlates to the MSM idiocy crap???
....cops kill blacks while DEFENDING themselves---and the MSM/blacks go APESHIT crazy
...but when a child is murdered-----THEY DON'T CARE

So....Are you having a party to celebrate?
blacks dying and you make fun of it?????!!!!!! ??!!

......yes, 8 blacks murdered every day--sometimes more than that--by other BLACKS....
..so lets keep a count--since we all do care about black lives--yes? especially you blacks...?
ok
8 today

...talking about black children, I remember many years ago--maybe 15, I read about ANOTHER black child killed....so I called a news station and asked them why don't you do something.....his answer was like ''what??....does anyone understand how the answer correlates to the MSM idiocy crap???
....cops kill blacks while DEFENDING themselves---and the MSM/blacks go APESHIT crazy

No. You are. Thats what you live to post for.....by the way, you never answered in a previous thread.

Are white NFL/NBA team owners racist towards other whites?

ok
8 today

No. You are. Thats what you live to post for.....by the way, you never answered in a previous thread.

YOU made fun of them!!!!!!!!!!

shot while holding child's hand..look at this video
.where are the protests??
..blacks are so ridiculous--protests for criminals but not innocents

..we're up to about 64 blacks murdered by other blacks since this post started...
MSM--BLM....blacks..????--anything ?

Americans are not stupid.

Most Americans say nothing about this orgy of murder by those young gentlemen.

They just shake their heads in disgust -- and sadness.

Most Americans just ignore the excuses that are often given for such behavior.

And they resolve to do their best to try to keep away as much as possible from those very, very, very bad individuals.

The situation is intractable.

ok
8 today

YOU made fun of them!!!!!!!!!!

Nope. You did.

So,

Forum List

Back