74 Year Old Man Attacked by Cowardly Leftist: No Liberal Media Coverage, No Comments from Dem’s

I watched the video and I didn't see them attacking the driver while he was outside the car. I did watch the gestures, and the protesters did seem to want him to drive in the other direction based on their hand gestures. Then they hit his car when he didn't.

Now I don't claim to know what happened and I wasn't there, but it's easy to take a short film out of context.

Why were they engaging him at all?

This a a disgrace. CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, Washington Post. No attention given to this attack. Not a single leader in the Democratic Party has come forward to denounce this attack. Let’s flip it: what if it was a 74 year old black man attacked by a right wing mob? Liberals would go ape shit! Democrats in Congress would call out the Civil Rights Division of Justice Department.
Driver, 74, says he meant no harm, just wanted to get away from 'angry mob'

I WANT ONE LIBERAL ON THIS BOARD TO STEP FORWARD AND JUSTIFY THIS ATTACK!

I won't defend the behavior of anyone, the protesters or the so called victim. Only a fool would flip off an emotion driven crowd, and only a fool will who will read the link you provided believe he was physically attacked.

There is no report he was injured and/or taken to a hospital, and no indication every protester "attacked" him by pounding his car with hands, since nothing suggests he was taken out of the car and beaten.

Sometimes people put themselves in harms way, we have police to protect those fools, and there is no mention that LE was on scene and keeping the peace.

One other thing the reader needs to keep in mind, the link was to Fox News, which is notorious in using hyperbole and convincing the biddable to become outraged.
Just need to start running them over, it's against the law to block traffic. A couple of those idiot put in the hospital or killed would stop this shit.

If only he would of ran over 8 or 10 of them this world would be a better place.

Use the sidewalk....

AND GET OFF MY LAWN!

View attachment 222437

Your sense of humor, sarcasm or desire is well out of place, in this century and in this place. You might be happy in Saudi Arabia or Iran, both seem to live in the century before the Magna Carta.
You're breaking the law blocking streets. The people should run over them.

This a a disgrace. CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, Washington Post. No attention given to this attack. Not a single leader in the Democratic Party has come forward to denounce this attack. Let’s flip it: what if it was a 74 year old black man attacked by a right wing mob? Liberals would go ape shit! Democrats in Congress would call out the Civil Rights Division of Justice Department.

I won't defend the behavior of anyone, the protesters or the so called victim. Only a fool would flip off an emotion driven crowd, and only a fool will who will read the link you provided believe he was physically attacked.

There is no report he was injured and/or taken to a hospital, and no indication every protester "attacked" him by pounding his car with hands, since nothing suggests he was taken out of the car and beaten.

Sometimes people put themselves in harms way, we have police to protect those fools, and there is no mention that LE was on scene and keeping the peace.

One other thing the reader needs to keep in mind, the link was to Fox News, which is notorious in using hyperbole and convincing the biddable to become outraged.

Just need to start running them over, it's against the law to block traffic. A couple of those idiot put in the hospital or killed would stop this shit.

Wow, killing people for exercising a first amendment right is clearly un-American and clearly criminally and morally evil.

If only he would of ran over 8 or 10 of them this world would be a better place.

Use the sidewalk....

AND GET OFF MY LAWN!

View attachment 222437

Your sense of humor, sarcasm or desire is well out of place, in this century and in this place. You might be happy in Saudi Arabia or Iran, both seem to live in the century before the Magna Carta.

One very sick puppy ^^^!

Wow, killing people for exercising a first amendment right is clearly un-American and clearly criminally and morally evil.
That's what side walks are for. You block a road you are affecting peoples lives. What if an ambulance needed to get through and couldn't and it was your loved one that died. Because of them? Would you forgive them for exercising their first admendment right?

Democratic Party and their liberal media lackeys are a 24/7 spin machine.

and that is different from the GOP and fox news......how?
We don't hear of republicans attacking old people. If it would to happen, the media would be all over it. But are silent when democrats do it.

Medicare and Social Security come to mind.
Lol, you're an idiot. Why would we do away with something, that we paid for almost our entire lives?

Use the sidewalk....

AND GET OFF MY LAWN!

View attachment 222437

One very sick puppy ^^^!
Like i said if that road being blocked costed you a loved one. You would say the same. You cannot block a road.

One other thing the reader needs to keep in mind, the link was to Fox News, which is notorious in using hyperbole and convincing the biddable to become outraged
So no condemnation here.

Use the sidewalk....

AND GET OFF MY LAWN!

View attachment 222437

One very sick puppy ^^^!
Like i said if that road being blocked costed you a loved one. You would say the same. You cannot block a road.

As I wrote, you are one very sick puppy.

All leftists are cowards.

Use the sidewalk....

AND GET OFF MY LAWN!

View attachment 222437

One very sick puppy ^^^!

As I wrote, you are one very sick puppy.
Okay it might affect you after we kick your ass next month. The losers you support are gonna get worse. So keep on with your support of them.

Sounds like he drove right into the crowd with his middle finger raised and that the CONSERVATIVE is the one who is under investigation for trying to run down the protestors. Wouldn't be the first time conservatives have done that sort of thing. Not one conservative has been killed or seriously injured by protestors. No one. The same cannot be said for conservative mobs, members of whom are under indictment for murder, attempting murder, inciting a riot, and numberous other charges.

The left is exposing their brutally violent nature for all to see.

and by LEFT you mean ALL LIBERALS....right?
Fuck you

and by "fuck you" you mean...."I'm too stupid to have an actual reasonable response so I'll just respond the only way I know how......"....yes?

I hope you understand that as long as the best response you can muster is "fuck you" then I am going to keep thinking you are a deplorable and ignorant conservative......

(which is an even WORSE insult than "fuck you"......"fuck you" being so juvenile.....)

Yeah, more likely due to most idiot networks not covering the story...dumbass.

Interesting post, I'm particularity amused you sign it with the nom de plume in which all of your teachers referenced your written work.

Nice...when ya got nothing, attack the name. Dumbass.

Forum List

Back