74 Year Old Man Attacked by Cowardly Leftist: No Liberal Media Coverage, No Comments from Dem’s

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
This a a disgrace. CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, Washington Post. No attention given to this attack. Not a single leader in the Democratic Party has come forward to denounce this attack. Let’s flip it: what if it was a 74 year old black man attacked by a right wing mob? Liberals would go ape shit! Democrats in Congress would call out the Civil Rights Division of Justice Department.
Driver, 74, says he meant no harm, just wanted to get away from 'angry mob'

I WANT ONE LIBERAL ON THIS BOARD TO STEP FORWARD AND JUSTIFY THIS ATTACK!

Last edited:
Doesn’t fit their narrative and doesn’t help their cause.

If they DO report on it, it will be “Republicans Pounce!”

“Republicans exploit violence against the elderly”...that kind of shit.

Democratic Party and their liberal media lackeys are a 24/7 spin machine.

This a a disgrace. CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, Washington Post. No attention given to this attack. Not a single leader in the Democratic Party has come forward to denounce this attack. Let’s flip it: what if it was a 74 year old black man attacked by a right wing mob? Liberals would go ape shit! Democrats in Congress would call out the Civil Rights Division of Justice Department.

"I WANT ONE LIBERAL ON THIS BOARD TO STEP FORWARD AND JUSTIFY THIS ATTACK!"

I doubt that you will find one.

I won't defend the behavior of anyone, the protesters or the so called victim. Only a fool would flip off an emotion driven crowd, and only a fool will who will read the link you provided believe he was physically attacked.

There is no report he was injured and/or taken to a hospital, and no indication every protester "attacked" him by pounding his car with hands, since nothing suggests he was taken out of the car and beaten.

Sometimes people put themselves in harms way, we have police to protect those fools, and there is no mention that LE was on scene and keeping the peace.

One other thing the reader needs to keep in mind, the link was to Fox News, which is notorious in using hyperbole and convincing the biddable to become outraged.

Portland Police Sgt. Chris Burley told Portland's KGW-TV that the driver reported he was shoved during the interaction.

:laugh:

I won't defend the behavior of anyone, the protesters or the so called victim. Only a fool would flip off an emotion driven crowd, and only a fool will who will read the link you provided believe he was physically attacked.

There is no report he was injured and/or taken to a hospital, and no indication every protester "attacked" him by pounding his car with hands, since nothing suggests he was taken out of the car and beaten.

Sometimes people put themselves in harms way, we have police to protect those fools, and there is no mention that LE was on scene and keeping the peace.

One other thing the reader needs to keep in mind, the link was to Fox News, which is notorious in using hyperbole and convincing the biddable to become outraged.

Yeah, more likely due to most idiot networks not covering the story...dumbass.

Yeah, more likely due to most idiot networks not covering the story...dumbass.

Interesting post, I'm particularity amused you sign it with the nom de plume in which all of your teachers referenced your written work.

The left is exposing their brutally violent nature for all to see.

and by LEFT you mean ALL LIBERALS....right?

The Democratic Party has repeatedly voiced and exhibited support for these groups. Who do you think ordered the police to just monitor the situation instead of clearing the streets of these assholes?

I know who directs the police, their management and written policies. Usually a Captain and several LT's in the briefings, and Sgt's who organize the tactics on scene within the strategy developed by upper management.

If only he would of ran over 8 or 10 of them this world would be a better place.

Use the sidewalk....

AND GET OFF MY LAWN!

b2d06f910a39c84c2b5fa29b18d85763.gif

I’d like to see some of these cuck beta lib cvnts locked up in gen pop and see some real violence.

I watched the video and I didn't see them attacking the driver while he was outside the car. I did watch the gestures, and the protesters did seem to want him to drive in the other direction based on their hand gestures. Then they hit his car when he didn't.

Now I don't claim to know what happened and I wasn't there, but it's easy to take a short film out of context.

Forum List

Back