74 school shootings in 77 weeks...Worth it's own thread.

Wrong again Nut-Job. Armed Police Misjudge Situations. Armed citizens shoot 250% more criminals than police. Police kill 550% more innocent people than Armed Citizens.

Facts are not paranoia. I may or may-not be held at gunpoint again, but facts & my experience prove I am safer with legalized CCW.

BTW: Zimmerman was a Police Wannabe.

Where the fuck are you even getting these whacky numbers.

Okay - Number of homicides in the US. That would be innocent people being shot by gun owners- 11,000 a year.

Number of people killed by Police- most of them found to be justified - 607.

Number of criminals killed by armed citizens ruled to be justifiable- 201 according to the FBI.

witnin minutes 9 shooting victims were wounded by NYPD officers

Daily Kos: SHOOT THE INNOCENT "SUSPECT" is Growing Police Trend: Chicago Tribune Expose, Examples, Stats

In 2003 Police Shot Innocent People 550% more often than Armed Civilians Did!

"Newsweek has reported that law-abiding American citizens using guns in self-defense during 2003 shot and killed two and one-half times as many criminals as police did, and with fewer than one-fifth as many incidents as police where an innocent person mistakenly identified as a criminal (2% versus 11%)."

This is probably why British Bobbies (police) aren't allowed to carry guns.

I'm just amazed to learn that in JoeTroll's lexicon, a homicide only occurs if an innocent person is shot.

[

The fact that they call the 2nd one a permit holder WHEN NO PERMIT WAS REQUIRED just shows the lengths that gun control freaks will go to when it comes to lying outright about certain shootings, as long as it follows the message.

Guy, the point is, the man could LEGALLY walk about with concealed guns. This is what you gun nuts always claim is the good, that the more guns we have out there, the more bad guys you can stop.

Well, no, it just makes it easier for the bad guys.

He was not a CCW permit holder, as Arizona does not issue them. You can't use him in the sample set, as in most states CCW holders have to go through additional screening and requirements, most of which a majority of RKBA people have no issue with.

So basically you are cherry picking the bad CCW holders, even though as a class they are LESS likely to be involved in crimes than the general population.

The thing is, you gun nuts are more of a danger to us than the criminals are.

Why are you defending criminals from the guns of sharp shooters who may not appreciate it when they break in with their own armaments to kill if they are apprehended?

Come on, JoeB. Criminals know they're not welcome to barge in people's homes under the cover of darkness or other surreptitious ploy by day to take what they did not earn.

Are criminals the righteous judges? If so, why do criminals put the full court press on poor black people most often?

[

He was not a CCW permit holder, as Arizona does not issue them. You can't use him in the sample set, as in most states CCW holders have to go through additional screening and requirements, most of which a majority of RKBA people have no issue with.

So basically you are cherry picking the bad CCW holders, even though as a class they are LESS likely to be involved in crimes than the general population.

Point was, he was legally allowed to go around with a gun.

That worked our really well, didn't it?

Why are you defending criminals from the guns of sharp shooters who may not appreciate it when they break in with their own armaments to kill if they are apprehended?

Come on, JoeB. Criminals know they're not welcome to barge in people's homes under the cover of darkness or other surreptitious ploy by day to take what they did not earn.

Are criminals the righteous judges? If so, why do criminals put the full court press on poor black people most often?

Now you are just kind of babbling.

It's not the "criminals" I'm worried about. The reality- most burglars break in when you are not home or on the few occasions they do, it was because they thought no one was home.

Which is why so many criminal guns start their lives as guns owned by "law abiding" citizens.

[

of course no mention of how many times they stopped a crime. Once again Joe be with only one side of the story. his.

Because it almost never happens.

People are being killed here. But as long as you gun nuts feel a little better about your tiny peckers, you are just fine with that.

Almost never? Bullshit! I have stopped 2 violent crimes with a firearm. In neither case did I have to fire. Neither case was reported to authorities. If it's happened twice to me, I would say it is not all that uncommon and it would be safe to say 1 in 10 CCP holders has stopped a crime with a weapon and because few cases result in a big "BANG" few are reported. So, Joe. How many CCP holders in the US? 10 million, perhaps? More?

It's interesting to note that the US city with the most gun homicides has the fewest number of concealed carry permits.

[

The fact that they call the 2nd one a permit holder WHEN NO PERMIT WAS REQUIRED just shows the lengths that gun control freaks will go to when it comes to lying outright about certain shootings, as long as it follows the message.

Guy, the point is, the man could LEGALLY walk about with concealed guns. This is what you gun nuts always claim is the good, that the more guns we have out there, the more bad guys you can stop.

I can legally walk about with a pistol on my hip and in plain view. I choose not to most of the time because of the shrill screams of people like you.

It's not the "criminals" I'm worried about. The reality- most burglars break in when you are not home or on the few occasions they do, it was because they thought no one was home.

Which is why so many criminal guns start their lives as guns owned by "law abiding" citizens.
Giving free cell phones causes a lot of crimes, too. Giving criminals across the border free guns from the US Government results in the deaths of several Americans, two of whom were border crossing officers.

[

I can legally walk about with a pistol on my hip and in plain view. I choose not to most of the time because of the shrill screams of people like you.

If you are half as creepy in person as you are on line, there'd be screams if you had a gun or not.

Giving free cell phones causes a lot of crimes, too. Giving criminals across the border free guns from the US Government results in the deaths of several Americans, two of whom were border crossing officers.

You mean as opposed to the millions of guns that cross the border every year that someone pays for? You guys are kind of flailing.

"This is probably why British Bobbies (police) aren't allowed to carry guns."

If you charge people 75% of their wages to take care of them "for their own good," you darn sure better figure out how to disarm them! :lol::lol::lol:

Yet oddly the Brits have just as good a lifestyle as we have. And a much lower crime rate.

Why do I get the feeling the word "Freedom" is going to be in the response to that.

"This is probably why British Bobbies (police) aren't allowed to carry guns."

If you charge people 75% of their wages to take care of them "for their own good," you darn sure better figure out how to disarm them! :lol::lol::lol:

Yet oddly the Brits have just as good a lifestyle as we have. And a much lower crime rate.

Why do I get the feeling the word "Freedom" is going to be in the response to that.

gun crime rate, not so much with other crimes.

[

Point was, he was legally allowed to go around with a gun.

That worked our really well, didn't it?

Still not a CCW permit holder. Again, you have to lie to make your point.

gun crime rate, not so much with other crimes.

But, with JoeTroll, only the gun crime rate counts, because everyone who is killed with a firearm is "innocent".

Theres also a really good chance, given how paranoid you come off, that you will totally misjudge a situation and pull a "Zimmerman"

Wrong again Nut-Job. Armed Police Misjudge Situations. Armed citizens shoot 250% more criminals than police. Police kill 550% more innocent people than Armed Citizens.

Facts are not paranoia. I may or may-not be held at gunpoint again, but facts & my experience prove I am safer with legalized CCW.

BTW: Zimmerman was a Police Wannabe.

Where the fuck are you even getting these whacky numbers.

Okay - Number of homicides in the US. That would be innocent people being shot by gun owners- 11,000 a year.

Number of people killed by Police- most of them found to be justified - 607.

Number of criminals killed by armed citizens ruled to be justifiable- 201 according to the FBI.

yet the number of attempted crimes prevented by an armed citizen is in the hundreds of thousands. that just proves your claim that a citizen with a gun will shoot up anything. see how "your" facts always come back to bite you in the ass?

Theres also a really good chance, given how paranoid you come off, that you will totally misjudge a situation and pull a "Zimmerman"

dude, you are the one who is so paranoid you feel you need to know the name and address of everyone who owns a gun

That's already a matter of public record.

All the paper did was make the record known.

so we can start publishing the names and addresses of every woman who has an abortion or is on the pill.

[

of course no mention of how many times they stopped a crime. Once again Joe be with only one side of the story. his.

Because it almost never happens.

People are being killed here. But as long as you gun nuts feel a little better about your tiny peckers, you are just fine with that.

according to the study obama commisioned you would be wrong. see you are an uninformed low information voter

Forum List

Back