74 Georgia Counties Cannot Produce Original Ballot Images

Took thirty seconds to find this. And ten seconds were wasted rolling my eyes.

The original paper ballots are still in possession. So bite me.

This is just another example of hiding the evidence. Honestly, I'm surprised that a lot of people on here and the world today haven't found out yet that fraud keeps popping up everywhere you look.

Took thirty seconds to find this. And ten seconds were wasted rolling my eyes.

The original paper ballots are still in possession. So bite me.

And what proof do we have of this except their word?

Asking to see the ballots is a Constitutional right.
They did 3 audits. NOT good enough for you?
Wrong people?
Wrong method?
WTF over.

Be specific and tell us exactly what you want.

People did look at the ballots. Just not you.

You getting to look at them in a different matter.
You wouldn't even know what to look for.

Really? The founders said you had a right to inspect the electronic image of a ballot?
The founders said elections are the responsibilty of the state legislatures. If those legislatures refuse to be transparent they are violating state laws. What part of that don't you understand? If there was no fraud the ballots should bear out that fact. What is the problem if there was no fraaud? No one ever answers that question they just make excuses. That is not good enough for the tax paying citizens of GA. who only want the truth.

They did 3 audits. NOT good enough for you?
Wrong people?
Wrong method?
WTF over.

Be specific and tell us exactly what you want.

People did look at the ballots. Just not you.

You getting to look at them in a different matter.
You wouldn't even know what to look for.
No it is not good enough you moron. What the fuck are you reading that makes you think it is?

The founders said elections are the responsibilty of the state legislatures. If those legislatures refuse to be transparent they are violating state laws. What part of that don't you understand? If there was no fraud the ballots should bear out that fact. What is the problem if there was no fraaud? No one ever answers that question they just make excuses. That is not good enough for the tax paying citizens of GA. who only want the truth.

So you are saying the Republicans are incapable of running an election? After all the SOS and County supervisors in a majority of counties are Republicans. So why should we elect Republicans again?

The Republican Secretary of State is lying to help a Democrat? Really?

What is the campaign going to look like next year? Elect Republicans because they can’t run elections. Idiots.

Yep,.. changing the subject again and avoiding the question as usual. :rolleyes:

Free and Fair Election.
Proven.
The "Big Lie" is dead.

3-4 more weeks????
How many extensions you you"Big Lie" people need.

LLLOOOOOLLOOOLOOOLLL

The Big Lie is Dead.

Nobody calls it the big lie besides the Sleepy joe who has the worst approval rating in history.

So you are saying the Republicans are incapable of running an election? After all the SOS and County supervisors in a majority of counties are Republicans. So why should we elect Republicans again?
That is exactly what I am saying. The hate for Trump crossed party lines, or didn't you notice that?

And what proof do we have of this except their word?
Russia, Russia, Russia. Remember that.

Let's relive all that again too.
trump cheated, congress (mainly the Senate) protected him and his lying ass.
All for Party over Country.

Now trump is promoting trump over Party over Country.

Yes, let's revisit Russia, Russia, Russia EVERY DAY, in 20 threads each day.

The Big Lie is Dead.

Forum List

Back