74 Georgia Counties Cannot Produce Original Ballot Images

This is just another example of hiding the evidence. Honestly, I'm surprised that a lot of people on here and the world today haven't found out yet that fraud keeps popping up everywhere you look.

Fake news source.

Can you find the story on Fox News? Fox News is legit.

Anyone who believes old Joe, who didn't leave his basement to campaign got 81 million votes, you are a gullible fool. And we were told Acorn was disbanded for their corrupt ways during the Obama reign, they just split up into local groups to harvest ballots and to make sure the dead voted.

"Georgia counties still have all the paper ballots cast in the election, according to the Secretary of State’s office. The results of the presidential race in Georgia were counted three times, and all three tallies showed Democrat Joe Biden prevailing"

Those three counts were done without observation. The people charged with doing that were too far away to see anything. Also Dominion was on site. A serious conflict of interest. Try the whole truth.

Voter tallies INCREASED in every State for the 2020 election.
I'll say it, the distain for POS trump was so large, that 81 million sane people submitted their ballots for POTUS Biden.

I get it. Anyway for President Trump to lose, even if it takes cheating.

There was a point somebody else made? A valid one? Really??? Must have missed it.

Those three counts were done without observation. The people charged with doing that were too far away to see anything. Also Dominion was on site. A serious conflict of interest. Try the whole truth.

After the three recounts, Georgia certified it's election for Joe Biden almost a year ago. I think ya'll should keep up the fight for your old Trumpybear.

Can you find the story on Fox News? Fox News is legit.

LOL do you even hear yourself right now? Boy you leftards really crack me up. It seems like your answer for everything is that it doesn't really exist, doesn't happen, isn't legit,.. as if we're actually going to believe you or something.

nothing-to-see-here-folks-move-along.jpg

After the three recounts, Georgia certified it's election for Joe Biden almost a year ago. I think ya'll should keep up the fight for your old Trumpybear.

Just like you keep up the fight for old poopy Joe? :auiqs.jpg:

How come they will let no one see the original ballots?

I don't even need to read the articles to know that isn't answering Lastamender's question. :rolleyes:

Election officials working for a corrupt SOS investigating anything is a joke. GA. is still fighting to hide the original ballots. Why?

I get it. Anyway for President Trump to lose, even if it takes cheating.
Free and Fair Election.
Proven.
The "Big Lie" is dead.
Election officials working for a corrupt SOS investigating anything is a joke. GA. is still fighting to hide the original ballots. Why?
3-4 more weeks????
How many extensions you you"Big Lie" people need.

LLLOOOOOLLOOOLOOOLLL

The Big Lie is Dead.

Free and Fair Election.
Proven.
The "Big Lie" is dead.

3-4 more weeks????
How many extensions you you"Big Lie" people need.

LLLOOOOOLLOOOLOOOLLL

The Big Lie is Dead.
Your big lie is what passed away. Why can't the original ballots be examined in GA.? Fraud becomes more obvious every day the more they resist transparency.

Proven? How?

That there was massive cheating in GA is undeniable.

Zionist 911 W "Biden Republican" Brad Raffensberger is one of the worst liars in American history.
What`s undeniable is that you loons belong in an institution where you can get the help you need. Hitler didn`t like Jews either.

Forum List

Back