74 Georgia Counties Cannot Produce Original Ballot Images

Russia, Russia, Russia. Remember that.

Let's relive all that again too.
trump cheated, congress (mainly the Senate) protected him and his lying ass.
All for Party over Country.

Now trump is promoting trump over Party over Country.

Yes, let's revisit Russia, Russia, Russia EVERY DAY, in 20 threads each day.

The Big Lie is Dead.
Your big lie is dead. Remember, half the country does not believe you. Deal with it, and release the ballots.

If there was no fraud viewing the ballots will not change a thing. Right? So what is the problem?

The problem is they do not have an argument so they do everything they can to try and get us to change the subject. Obviously it doesn't work though.

"Georgia counties still have all the paper ballots cast in the election, according to the Secretary of State’s office. The results of the presidential race in Georgia were counted three times, and all three tallies showed Democrat Joe Biden prevailing"

[/ENDTHREAD]
You can count and recount counterfeit money all day long and have the numbers match, fucking hacks.

The Republican Secretary of State is lying to help a Democrat? Really?

What is the campaign going to look like next year? Elect Republicans because they can’t run elections. Idiots.
He lied to Trump on the telephone. He said his numbers were not the same as Trump's that Trump got from GA."s own data. Yes a Republican would lie. Look at Cheney.

"Georgia counties still have all the paper ballots cast in the election, according to the Secretary of State’s office. The results of the presidential race in Georgia were counted three times, and all three tallies showed Democrat Joe Biden prevailing"

It doesn't matter. Nothing outside their universe matters to these rubes.

Yep,.. changing the subject again and avoiding the question as usual. :rolleyes:

No. The Secretary of State in Georgia is a Republican. You are saying that the Republican is lying to help a Democrat. You are saying the Republicans who are the County Election Officials in a vast majority of Georgia Counties are incompetent or corrupt.

No. The Secretary of State in Georgia is a Republican. You are saying that the Republican is lying to help a Democrat. You are saying the Republicans who are the County Election Officials in a vast majority of Georgia Counties are incompetent or corrupt.
That is exactly what she is saying. I just told you the SOS lied about his own states data. Gabriel Sterling another Republican broadcasted his hate for Trump in 2016. That is the guy who tried to debunk the suitcases of hidden ballots.

Do you even know what you are talking about? You seem to be completely uninformed.

And your point is? Not all republicans are good. Just look at Mike Pence.

I see some of my posts were deleted. The truth can be nasty. An adult realizes that.

Yeah, but a true adult shouldn't censor you for telling the truth. I have a couple of suspects who might be behind it, but I'm not going to name names.

So if they promote an insane conspiracy theory without proof then they are a good Republican. I guess we need a new name for Trump approved politicians. I know we can call them Clowns.

Well,.. the 2020 election was a circus anyways.

Anyone who believes old Joe, who didn't leave his basement to campaign got 81 million votes, you are a gullible fool. And we were told Acorn was disbanded for their corrupt ways during the Obama reign, they just split up into local groups to harvest ballots and to make sure the dead voted.
We know that cultists have a very hard time picturing that most of America thinks he's an idiot.

This is just another example of hiding the evidence. Honestly, I'm surprised that a lot of people on here and the world today haven't found out yet that fraud keeps popping up everywhere you look.

Have you ever looked into any of these claims for yourself to see if they are valid? When you read these stories do you the do your own leg work and see if they are telling you the truth?

Forum List

Back