7-year-old boy suspended for shaping his food into a gun

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The latest absurdity from our government schools. Apparently they hand out teaching certificates and education degrees to anybody these days. Parents really need to get off their asses and start taking a better look at who is "teaching" their kids and what kind of brainwashing is being pushed on them.

7-Year-Old Joshua was suspended this morning from Park Elementary School in Brooklyn Park. Joshua says he was eating a pastry during snack time and trying to shape it into a mountain, the teacher said it looked like a gun and took him to the principal's office. Joshua's parents were called, he has been suspended for two days. Joshua's father says it's ridiculous since no one was threatened or harmed by the pastry. A letter will be going home to all students of Park Elementary School this afternoon. School officials declined to comment due to privacy issues.

7-year-old boy, Josh Welch, suspended for shaping his food into a gun - Wilmington Civil Rights | Examiner.com

This is expected when you have mentally defective deviants running local governments and indoctrinating kids.

I wonder what they thought he was going to do, pick up his pastry 'mountain' and start shooting people with it?

How did these teachers get jobs?

Liberals and their "education system"......

I live in a conservative community, and I can assure you that the majority of our teachers in the school system here are conservative, and they have the same stupid school rules when it comes to zero tolerance policies. This is not a liberal/conservative issue, it's an over-reaction by everyone to school problems.

Forum List

Back