7 HBCU's Receive Bomb Threats -- FBI False Flag Operation??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A historically black college in Georgia is one of several to receive a bomb threat across the country Monday. Albany State University in Albany, Ga., received a threat to academic buildings, the school said. All classes have been canceled until further notice, they told students and staff. According to CNN, Southern University and A&M, Howard University, Bethune-Cookman University, Albany State University, Bowie State University and Delaware State University all received bomb threats Monday morning, according to campus spokespeople or social media posts. Earlier this month, Spelman College received a bomb threat, the same day seven others received similar threats."

First of all, I doubt any white supremacist types can name 7 HBCU colleges let alone plant bombs at 7 of them....this is most likely an FBI operation designed to make white supremacist and Neo-Nazis look bad - or the most logical explanation is that these bomb threats were made by the students themselves -- trying to get out of taking a test or something...this is the legacy Jussie Smollet has of left them with......Either way, this is Biden's America -- instead of being a unifying force in our country -- he is ripping apart wounds that were healed during the past 4 years of compassionate Conservatism...

"A historically black college in Georgia is one of several to receive a bomb threat across the country Monday. Albany State University in Albany, Ga., received a threat to academic buildings, the school said. All classes have been canceled until further notice, they told students and staff. According to CNN, Southern University and A&M, Howard University, Bethune-Cookman University, Albany State University, Bowie State University and Delaware State University all received bomb threats Monday morning, according to campus spokespeople or social media posts. Earlier this month, Spelman College received a bomb threat, the same day seven others received similar threats."

First of all, I doubt any white supremacist types can name 7 HBCU colleges let alone plant bombs at 7 of them....this is most likely an FBI operation designed to make white supremacist and Neo-Nazis look bad - or the most logical explanation is that these bomb threats were made by the students themselves -- trying to get out of taking a test or something...this is the legacy Jussie Smollet has of left them with......Either way, this is Biden's America -- instead of being a unifying force in our country -- he is ripping apart wounds that were healed during the past 4 years of compassionate Conservatism...
Nothing in your link any bombs were planted and certainly no involvement of, or even suggestion of involvement of the FBI. Sounds like racist nut balls with too much time on their hands, getting carried away for sh#ts and giggles to me.

Nothing in your link any bombs were planted and certainly no involvement of, or even suggestion of involvement of the FBI. Sounds like racist nut balls with too much time on their hands, getting carried away for sh#ts and giggles to me.
Trust me, this was either BLM students or the FBI working along side of the Congressional Black Caucus......

All to try to force the Senate to appoint a black to the Supreme Court....you have to read the signs

Anything to distract against Trucker Convoy protests.
Yea, that is what we all should be focused on...those trucker convoys.....

At least the organizers of these convoys would like it that way -- helps out with their grift....7.4 million in Go Fund me funds so far....good money if you can get it

Who are those organizers again...I forgot....

Trust me, this was either BLM students or the FBI working along side of the Congressional Black Caucus......

All to try to force the Senate to appoint a black to the Supreme Court....you have to read the signs
Be sure to let us know when they find an actual White Supremacist that made these “threats”.

Be sure to let us know when they find an actual White Supremacist that made these “threats”.
I don't think a white supremacist made the threat...

I think a student made a threat...and if so, you should be thanking me for making you aware of this story ahead of time...

Because folks like you will be using it to deflect from actual white supremacy for the next 81 years

However......if it turns out that some right-winger made these threats -- nevermind, you folks will still be deflecting from actual white supremacy....that is your calling

Yea, that is what we all should be focused on...those trucker convoys.....

At least the organizers of these convoys would like it that way -- helps out with their grift....7.4 million in Go Fund me funds so far....good money if you can get it

Who are those organizers again...I forgot....

No, you’re right. We should all sit around and be really upset and start some protests demanding justice for a non-imaginary white supremacist who obviously called in these fake threats. White Supremacy is obviously the “biggest threat” to America…even though we can’t seem to find any actual violent attacks against blacks being perpetrated by whites. We just need to keep looking harder. Maybe if we demand the government track all communications and movements of all white people, we can get to the bottom of this crisis. Fuck whites people’s freedom, the safety of beleaguered negroes and their imaginary victim hood comes first.

No, you’re right. We should all sit around and be really upset and start some protests demanding justice for a non-imaginary white supremacist who obviously called in these fake threats. White Supremacy is obviously the “biggest threat” to America…even though we can’t seem to find any actual violent attacks against blacks being perpetrated by whites. We just need to keep looking harder. Maybe if we demand the government track all communications and movements of all white people, we can get to the bottom of this crisis. Fuck whites people’s freedom, the safety of beleaguered negroes comes first.
Well, you all want us to sit around and be upset and demand justice for some truckers in Canada....

At least the fight against white supremacy, racism, inequality is rooted in ACTUAL facts.....however, this bullshit grift of a trucker convoy -- is just that -- bullshit grift...

Which is why you are so mad that the rest of the world ain't giving a shit about your manufactured white male grievance....in other words, stop crying pussy

owever......if it turns out that some right-winger made these threats -- nevermind, you folks will still be deflecting from actual white supremacy....that is your calling
If it was some actual white supremacist, I’d be in favor of charges of laws violated and conviction.

If it was some actual white supremacist, I’d be in favor of charges of laws violated and conviction.
No, you wouldn't

You would immediately switch into defense mode -- as you dic suckers normally do...it's almost as if -- your identity is so wrapped up in theirs -- you defend them by reflex...

However, I want the book thrown at whoever did it....and I don't care if they did it as a "joke" either....

If those were the only choices, I would lean toward the BLM students, as I am not one of the anti-FBI right wing nut ball crowd. I doubt this has anything in the slightest to do with supreme court appointees. I have never heard of a supreme court justice at the scene of bomb threat, no matter where the threat was located.

Well, you all want us to sit around and be upset and demand justice for some truckers in Canada....

At least the fight against white supremacy, racism, inequality is rooted in ACTUAL facts.....however, this bullshit grift of a trucker convoy -- is just that -- bullshit grift...

Which is why you are so mad that the rest of the world ain't giving a shit about your manufactured white male grievance....in other words, stop crying pussy
The truckers aren’t demanding justice for truckers. They are demanding an end to medical tyranny for everyone from the government.

Last I checked that includes blacks that don’t trust the government:
3E603D7B-7B9D-4633-ADFA-BDBB446F9BAD.jpeg

Its BLM, people affected by the propaganda or the National Police State...It's what they do.

The truckers aren’t demanding justice for truckers. They are demanding an end to medical tyranny for everyone from the government.

Last I checked that includes blacks that don’t trust the government:
View attachment 595330
Yea, medical tyranny...that's it...

In fact, it's worse than the holocaust.....Right??

At least according to all of the Neo-Nazis who can't help but to keep popping up at every one of these manufactured cry-fests....

Funny how medical tyranny for you folks isn't how Conservatives have repeatedly tried to take away much needed healthcare from millions of Americans over and over again -- no, for you morons...a vaccine geared towards keeping people out of the hospital -- that is tyranny..FOH

Its BLM, people affected by the propaganda or the National Police State...It's what they do.
It is also the kind of thing racist nut balls do. It is why they keep getting caught doing stupid sh#t, thinking they won't or can't be caught or that their actions would be approved by a jury of their peers.

Last edited:
Yea, medical tyranny...that's it...

In fact, it's worse than the holocaust.....Right??

At least according to all of the Neo-Nazis who can't help but to keep popping up at every one of these manufactured cry-fests....

Funny how medical tyranny for you folks isn't how Conservatives have repeatedly tried to take away much needed healthcare from millions of Americans over and over again -- no, for you morons...a vaccine geared towards keeping people out of the hospital -- that is tyranny..FOH

LOL, all 9 Nazi protesters. Tell me, who did they assault?

ever since trump saved HBCU and permenantly funded them, demafascist have been mad

not surprised to see this

Forum List

Back