69 year-old woman punched in the face outside rally by Trump supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
So words get a violent physical response.

A man can hit a crippled old woman because she blasphemed his fuhrer.

Fortunately subhuman trash like you won't be the controlling faction in this country.
Your hateful rhetoric is part of the problem. You assholes think you have the right to get in people's faces and try to shut down opposing speech and are shocked when it goes bad. You have the mind of a child.
It was AFTER the rally. Learn to read.

It needs to be explained to you? Are you really that stupid or are you pretending? When you choose to invade a rally to protest you are denying them their right of free speech. Don't try to make it my problem you subhuman shit stain.
nobody "invaded the rally" you neo nazis really are a sensitive easily frightened bunch aren't you? is it the inbreeding that makes you so jumpy?

how many old ladies have you beaten up?
They went to the Trump rally, the Trump rally didn't go to them. You wanted my position to be unconstitution so you lied about what I said. Calling you on your lies isn't jumpy, that's another lie. So far everything that's come off your keyboard has been an outright lie.
I didn't realize only neo nazis were allowed at trump rallies? you planning on beating up everyone who disagrees with the orange fuhrer?
Who said anything about neo nazis? Who said anything about not being allowed at a rally? Lying is all you have.

Orange fuhrer? You talk like a little baby.
I called you nazis, trump is a fascist and your his lil nazi follower, now put a brownshirt on and go find someones grandmother to beat up, you punk
Like I said, like a little baby.

Fortunately subhuman trash like you won't be the controlling faction in this country.
Your hateful rhetoric is part of the problem. You assholes think you have the right to get in people's faces and try to shut down opposing speech and are shocked when it goes bad. You have the mind of a child.
Learn to think. It might not be too late. Who was at who's event? Have a child walk you through it.

nobody "invaded the rally" you neo nazis really are a sensitive easily frightened bunch aren't you? is it the inbreeding that makes you so jumpy?

how many old ladies have you beaten up?
They went to the Trump rally, the Trump rally didn't go to them. You wanted my position to be unconstitution so you lied about what I said. Calling you on your lies isn't jumpy, that's another lie. So far everything that's come off your keyboard has been an outright lie.
I didn't realize only neo nazis were allowed at trump rallies? you planning on beating up everyone who disagrees with the orange fuhrer?
Who said anything about neo nazis? Who said anything about not being allowed at a rally? Lying is all you have.

I called you nazis, trump is a fascist and your his lil nazi follower, now put a brownshirt on and go find someones grandmother to beat up, you punk
Are you done playing the victim?

Learn to think. It might not be too late. Who was at who's event? Have a child walk you through it.

Is hateful violent rhetoric and insults all you have?

When did I?

Look who's talking. You stupid lying asshole.

When did I?
thats all you fascists do is lie and play the victim according to you this whole rally was shutdown by one little old lady so she needed to be beaten to death

34498.jpg

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) - Police say they arrested five people at Donald Trump's rally Monday night in Asheville, and as of publishing have warrants out for two more people.

Police plan to arrest Richard Campbell of Edisto Island, South Carolina for assault on a female.

That female is 69-year-old Shirley Teter.

She has protested her whole life, she said. Now, she adds Trump's campaign to the list of things she's protested against.
After the rally, Teter experienced something she had never seen in all of her protests. Peace teetered over into something else.

"I said, 'You better learn to speak Russian,' and I said, 'the first two words are going to be ha ha.' He stopped in his tracks, and he turned around and just cold-cocked me," Teter said.

She was punched in the face.

She says she fell on her oxygen tank and has sore ribs, a sore jaw, and cut her elbow. She later went to the hospital and is thankful she did not break any bones.

Trumpies are violent and deplorable.
Obviously, you got what was coming to you, Hazel.

says the peice of shit defending the guy who beat this woman up

34498.jpg

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) - Police say they arrested five people at Donald Trump's rally Monday night in Asheville, and as of publishing have warrants out for two more people.

Police plan to arrest Richard Campbell of Edisto Island, South Carolina for assault on a female.

She has protested her whole life, she said. Now, she adds Trump's campaign to the list of things she's protested against.
After the rally, Teter experienced something she had never seen in all of her protests. Peace teetered over into something else.

"I said, 'You better learn to speak Russian,' and I said, 'the first two words are going to be ha ha.' He stopped in his tracks, and he turned around and just cold-cocked me," Teter said.

She says she fell on her oxygen tank and has sore ribs, a sore jaw, and cut her elbow. She later went to the hospital and is thankful she did not break any bones.

Thank you! Libtards come in all ages and sizes. Stupid is supposed to hurt, that how we learn when we grow up. One of the reasons liberals are what they are is that they are still toddlers in adult bodies, they simply haven't learned. With enough learning sessions even a libtard can grow up.

Trump......The Party of beating up old ladies
I didn't see this on CNN or Fox this a.m. Clinton's team should be running this for all it's worth.

When did I?
thats all you fascists do is lie and play the victim according to you this whole rally was shutdown by one little old lady so she needed to be beaten to death
You just told many lies, they are still right up there on the board. Now you are lying saying I lied and played the victim role. You are too stupid to further the leftist agenda. Go up your game and get back to us.

When did I defend him? Liar.

34498.jpg

Thank you! Libtards come in all ages and sizes. Stupid is supposed to hurt, that how we learn when we grow up. One of the reasons liberals are what they are is that they are still toddlers in adult bodies, they simply haven't learned. With enough learning sessions even a libtard can grow up.

Trump......The Party of beating up old ladies
I didn't see this on CNN or Fox this a.m. Clinton's team should be running this for all it's worth.
It's to be expected. Whip up the emotionally insecure leftist base and try to attach blame to their political enemy. It's what leftists do the world over.

You're asking him that? Are you new?

Look who's talking. Grannysmearjob. All you do is lie and smear people.

I am, is he known for this behavior?

Today, Iceweasel thinks that showing up at a rally and speaking ones mind is infringing on the free speech rights of the person holding the rally.

Of course, Iceweasal must grasp at this straw. Because for him to suggest that the guy who punched that woman is wrong and should be condemned by Trump and his supporters...would be way too hard.

When did I defend him? Liar.
you said anyone that offends your fuhrer Donald Trump should be executed on the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back