68 trump rallies for this guy.

August West

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2014
Today`s hoe-down was at the Latrobe Pa. airport and the local news had a story this morning about a guy who was seeing Jesus for the 28th time. That`s impressive but it isn`t 68. Apparently he`s drawing the same cretins wherever he goes.

Today`s hoe-down was at the Latrobe Pa. airport and the local news had a story this morning about a guy who was seeing Jesus for the 28th time. That`s impressive but it isn`t 68. Apparently he`s drawing the same cretins wherever he goes.
Now that's dedication.

Hey, I think there was a new guy at a Biden rally:

1599158521072.png

Now that's dedication.

View attachment 384095
Biden isn`t a circus clown, he`s a politician.

Now that's dedication.

View attachment 384095
I though he was a dog-faced-pony-soldier.

Now that's dedication.

View attachment 384095

You mean a vegetable?

Forum List

Back