68% error rate in Michigan votes acceptable when FEC allowable error rate is 0.008% and we are to accept it???

Seriously...who did the audit? What is their track record? What is their address?

Anyone know?
Seriously... why don't you do a little work and find out! I'll give you a head start!
Now I know your attention span is short but this is a little more complicated than a 30 second attention span maybe able to handle!
Here is a part of the report:
View attachment 429588

Now more FACTS for peabrain...

View attachment 429590

Again...

Who did the audit?
What is their track record?
Who hired them?
What is their address?

Pretty basic questions. Doesn’t it bother you that you Are the one endorsing this and can’t find out?
YOU dumb ASS! Read the above link!
The company web site https://asog.us/election-fraud

Seriously...who did the audit? What is their track record? What is their address?

Anyone know?
Seriously... why don't you do a little work and find out! I'll give you a head start!
Now I know your attention span is short but this is a little more complicated than a 30 second attention span maybe able to handle!
View attachment 429588

View attachment 429590

Again...

Who did the audit?
Who hired them?
What is their address?

Pretty basic questions. Doesn’t it bother you that you Are the one endorsing this and can’t find out?
The company web site Welcome to ASOG!

Great...you answered the first question. Now move on to the second...

What is their track record?--how often have they done this?
Who hired them?--Who hired them to do this particular audit
What is their address? --No address seems to be on their website.

Anyone know?
View attachment 429588

View attachment 429590

Again...

Who did the audit?
Who hired them?
What is their address?

1608089626657.png

healthmyths

Anyone know?
View attachment 429588

View attachment 429590

Again...

Who did the audit?
Who hired them?
What is their address?

You really are making a fool of yourself.

You were provided the information you asked for and you keep playing stupid.

It is an act, right?

Anyone know?

Why don't you give us your address....so we can hand deliver the info you want ?
It’s interesting that the “audit” company is so shady that you can’t readily find their address?

Yeah, because the Left could NEV-VAH EVAH actually do anything wrong.....amirite ? :290968001256257790-final:
What was the audit company's address? Simple question for you, someone with a simple mind.

Anyone know?
View attachment 429588

View attachment 429590

Again...

Who did the audit?
Who hired them?
What is their address?

You really are making a fool of yourself.

You were provided the information you asked for and you keep playing stupid.

It is an act, right?

I seem to have missed the answers to the questions above. Would you like to try to answer these basic questions about your latest "savior"?

But you believe everything the Gateway pundit spews out...right?

They are demonstrably dozens of times more accurate than the holocaust denying NY Times or Amazon.Com Post.

It's hilarious to read you Stalinists trying to defame the legitimate press while you rely on utter clowns, Baghdad Bob level propagandists.

Quick, what's your favorite story from the absurd NY Times on Eric Swallwell's involvement with Chinese spy Fang Fang? Oh that's right, the absurd clowns and demagogues of the CCP controlled shit pile are censoring the story. They aren't news, not even close.

At least the .Com Post finally admitted that Hunter Biden is a crook - AFTER they tampered with the election by spiking the facts. State Run CCP media of the NY Times STILL shamelessly and absurdly lies about it.

Here is a CNN report on the border wall that illustrates well what fucking clowns the CCP media is.

No, but there's been no evidence of anything approaching that number.
What do you mean there's no evidence? THEY JUST FUCKING TESTED IT!!!

The moron Maoists watch their Baghdad Bob media and have themselves become Baghdad Bob's.

Bootlicking dog konradv doesn't just absurdly lie in direct contradiction of established and presented fact. If he is baking in the noonday sun and the party tells him it is a dark night, Comrade konrad will believe it with every fiber of his pathetic being and start searching for a flashlight.

We are NOT dealing with reasoning, thinking people here.

Courts read this and threw it out

Oh and this was about Antrim County. A county that Trump...dopes

DENIED

No leech, the courts did not read it, they used a procedural trick to refuse to read it and claimed that the plaintiffs lacked standing. In denying standing in a civil case, the courts behaved in a way they do with less than 1% of cases - yet courts did this 57 times.

Yeah, nothing hinky about that. We're way too stupid to get it when the fix is in. Hey, the "What Chinese Spy?" NY Times says nothing to see - we ought to believe those lying vermin totally..

Anyone know?

Why don't you give us your address....so we can hand deliver the info you want ?
It’s interesting that the “audit” company is so shady that you can’t readily find their address?

Yeah, because the Left could NEV-VAH EVAH actually do anything wrong.....amirite ? :290968001256257790-final:
What was the audit company's address? Simple question for you, someone with a simple mind.

Simpler question....what is your address?
See...you want to Dox the whistle blower.....but hide behind your fraud.

Post your address, then after it's verified you'll get your answer

Anyone know?
View attachment 429588

View attachment 429590

Again...

Who did the audit?
Who hired them?
What is their address?

Their address was removed for good reason! Dummies like you that can't stand the truth would physically damage à la mode de, ANTIFA/BLM and all you Anti-American terrorists!

I know how to get their address and have off the WEB you dummy!
Obviously you show your lack of intelligence by not figuring out how to find this out!
More importantly it truly shows how dumb people like you really are!

No, but there's been no evidence of anything approaching that number.
What do you mean there's no evidence? THEY JUST FUCKING TESTED IT!!!
The moron Maoists watch their Baghdad Bob media and have themselves become Baghdad Bob's. Bootlicking dog konradv doesn't just absurdly lie in direct contradiction of established and presented fact. If he is baking in the noonday sun and the party tells him it is a dark night, Comrade konrad will believe it with every fiber of his pathetic being and start searching for a flashlight. We are NOT dealing with reasoning, thinking people here.
The election's over. Trump lost and some Republicans are starting to get their balls back and saying so. That's the bottom line, not China fantasies. Hope you get yours back before your voice gets any higher and screechier, Karen.

Anyone know?
View attachment 429588

View attachment 429590

Again...

Who did the audit?
Who hired them?
What is their address?

Their address was removed for good reason! Dummies like you that can't stand the truth would physically damage à la mode de, ANTIFA/BLM and all you Anti-American terrorists!
God you are so full of shit.... The audit company that says they are staffed by intel professionals has "removed" their address from their website.

Obviously you show your lack of intelligence by not figuring out how to find this out!

Aren't you tired of pretending that there is even a whiff of legitimacy to all of this bullshit?

You guys have broadcast that there was north koreans dropping off ballots in Maine (not the west coast--Maine).

You guys have claimed that the US Army staged a raid in Germany and recovered a server--and lost 5 soldiers.
Really...even a slimeball like yourself could muster some decency to know that whenever you guys put out shit like THAT there are some nervous mothers and fathers who wonder if it may be their sons who are supposedly getting killed.

Really dude...you need to grow the fuck up.

Anyone know?

Ahh, I see.

I'm not asking the public to trust me...you may be able to detect a difference there...but of course in Trumpworld...common sense and such just doesn't come into play.

I'm not asking for their home address...their business address. What audit experience do they have? Who hired them?
Simple questions. Get busy.

Anyone know?

Ahh, I see.

I'm not asking the public to trust me...you may be able to detect a difference there...but of course in Trumpworld...common sense and such just doesn't come into play.

I'm not asking for their home address...their business address. What audit experience do they have? Who hired them?

And you cannot figure out WHY they would not want to have their address known? Seriously?

Name ONE person who tried to expose the truth and the Left's dishonesty who didn't have their home or business raided by your rage mobs?

Just ONE ???? Can you?

They are totally legitimate and are 100% correct. that's why they are targeted by you.

Anyone know?

Ahh, I see.

And you cannot figure out WHY they would not want to have their address known? Seriously?

Name ONE person who tried to expose the truth and the Left's dishonesty who didn't have their home or business raided by your rage mobs?

Just ONE ???? Can you?

They are totally legitimate and are 100% correct. that's why they are targeted by you.

Its allegedly a place of business...isn't it?

What I can't understand is why you're broadcasting such a clearly silly story..."they're afraid of what might happen if they have their address on their website."

Has Guiliani's home been raided by a "rage mob"?

Anyone know?
View attachment 429588

View attachment 429590

Again...

Who did the audit?
Who hired them?
What is their address?

God you are so full of shit.... The audit company that says they are staffed by intel professionals has "removed" their address from their website.

Aren't you tired of pretending that there is even a whiff of legitimacy to all of this bullshit?

You guys have broadcast that there was north koreans dropping off ballots in Maine (not the west coast--Maine).

You guys have claimed that the US Army staged a raid in Germany and recovered a server--and lost 5 soldiers.
Really...even a slimeball like yourself could muster some decency to know that whenever you guys put out shit like THAT there are some nervous mothers and fathers who wonder if it may be their sons who are supposedly getting killed.

Really dude...you need to grow the fuck up.
But lets move on and see just how bizarre you're going to get on this.

What other audits have they done?

Let me guess....they won't list those because of some security concern right?

How long have they been in business? Is that a matter of security also?

Any reason why the people in Michigan hired a firm with a Texas area code to do an audit?

What is the political contribution history of the auditor? You guys love to point out that the press is biased because they contribute to democrats....wouldn't that mean that the auditor's financials are fair game in that case too?

Forum List

Back