67% of Americans have an unfavorable view of Trump

If Trump insures a Hillary win, why is Hillary so damned worried about him getting the nomination?
If Hillary is worried it is because Trump is the only competition as Cruz has zero chance. Although, I haven't seen convincing evidence that Hillary is very worried about her ol friend Donnie.
If she wasn't worried about him why does she attack him every chance she gets, and why is Trump the ONLY one she attacks?
Trump is the front runner an easy target... also attacking the other side is an easy way to get cheers and rally the base.

Talk about an EASY TARGET these PROVES she's a fucking LIAR!

• FOIA Docs: Hillary Told 2 Stories on Benghazi Right After Attack
    Newsmax ^ | 4/14/15 | Greg Richter
    Then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was telling two different stories on the reason for the attacks on the U.S. diplomatic facilities in Benghazi, Libya less than 24 hours after they occurred, according to newly released State Department documents. The documents, obtained by the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch under a Freedom of Information Act court ruling, contain transcripts of telephone calls between Clinton and world leaders, including then Egyptian Prime Minister Hisham Kandil. According to the transcript, the call with Kandil was made on the morning of September 12, 2012, the day after the attacks that killed four Americans, including...
3o6gb8S1XhWQzlFEUE.gif

If Trump insures a Hillary win, why is Hillary so damned worried about him getting the nomination?
If Hillary is worried it is because Trump is the only competition as Cruz has zero chance. Although, I haven't seen convincing evidence that Hillary is very worried about her ol friend Donnie.
If she wasn't worried about him why does she attack him every chance she gets, and why is Trump the ONLY one she attacks?
Trump is the front runner an easy target... also attacking the other side is an easy way to get cheers and rally the base.
If she wanted to run against him she wouldn't target him, easy or not.
Who she attacks doesn't really dictate who she wants to run against.... She is talking to her side right now and has little influence over how the GOP crowd votes. She is looking to rally support from her base by hitting the hot topics and dogging on the other side... Thats her focus.

Then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was telling two different stories on the reason for the attacks on the U.S. diplomatic facilities in Benghazi, Libya less than 24 hours after they occurred, according to newly released State Department documents. The documents, obtained by the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch under a Freedom of Information Act court ruling, contain transcripts of telephone calls between Clinton and world leaders, including then Egyptian Prime Minister Hisham Kandil. According to the transcript, the call with Kandil was made on the morning of September 12, 2012, the day after the attacks that killed four Americans, including...
Still talking about Benghazi?? Really?? :lame2::poop::gives:

Who she attacks doesn't really dictate who she wants to run against.... She is talking to her side right now and has little influence over how the GOP crowd votes. She is looking to rally support from her base by hitting the hot topics and dogging on the other side... Thats her focus.
That makes no sense. She should be attacking Cruz if she wants Trump to be her opponent.

You are one heartless scumbag, mother fucker!

718992000be596ed316899030f52a948.jpg

That makes no sense. She should be attacking Cruz if she wants Trump to be her opponent.
Who she attacks has little to no influence over who the GOP elects... I understand your point but just don't think it is that much of a factor.

I'm not the one politicizing the tragedy...

NO, BUT YOUR PARTY LIED about the whole fucking affair! These FOIA's PROVE IT!!!

NO, BUT YOUR PARTY LIED about the whole fucking affair! These FOIA's PROVE IT!!!
My party?? Haha, thats a joke... Almost as funny as you thinking that you really know what happened and who's responsible.

Who she attacks has little to no influence over who the GOP elects... I understand your point but just don't think it is that much of a factor.
I know, but my point is that Trump is the one Hillary is afraid of running against and the one she expects to have the nomination. If she was afraid of Cruz she would be attacking him instead of Trump. The Dems internal polling must be saying something different than we are seeing in the media.

I know, but my point is that Trump is the one Hillary is afraid of running against and the one she expects to have the nomination. If she was afraid of Cruz she would be attacking him instead of Trump. The Dems internal polling must be saying something different than we are seeing in the media.
The media needs to make it sound close so they can keep the drama and the ratings up... it's been a Trump/Clinton race for quite some time... But there are still a few more months to milk the media dollars by making the races sound tight.

The media needs to make it sound close so they can keep the drama and the ratings up... it's been a Trump/Clinton race for quite some time... But there are still a few more months to milk the media dollars by making the races sound tight.
But they don't make it sound tight, they make it sound like Trump would lose hands down against Hillary. Only Hillary obviously doesn't believe that or she would be attacking Cruz instead of Trump.

But they don't make it sound tight, they make it sound like Trump would lose hands down against Hillary. Only Hillary obviously doesn't believe that or she would be attacking Cruz instead of Trump.
Both Hillary and Trump know that they will be running against each other. But they gotta lock up the primaries and keep as many supporters as possible. It's as simple as that... One big game.

why don't they just make it 100% then we won't need anymore threads on it. good grief, with all this media, democrat and republican climbing on his back what DO YOU EXPECT?

Is there some disease that you have that forces you to make things up and post them over and over?

While Hillary has occasionally commented about Trump during this election cycle, she hasn't paid very much attention to him. In fact, Trump comments about Hillary more often than she comments about him.

By your logic, is Trump afraid of Ted Cruz? He does "attack" him often, doesn't he?

Last edited:
Pending the poll you read you can see that Trump has unfavorable, but so does Clinton.

Political Figures: S-W

Political Figures: Hillary Clinton

Trump's unfavorables are worse

And as it has been shown before the polls have been inaccurate when dealing with Trump..

So only a fool would put stock into a far left Washington post poll!

Just like you guys said all the polls were wrong about Obama beating Romney, right?

Forum List

Back