66 year old store owner, beaten by 3 men armed with guns, gets his gun and shoots them....

cause his gun wasn't on him now was it? but when he got it, did the beatings turn tables?

yep. so not sure why you think 1st grade logic is clever when the rest of us are at least 4th grade or higher but have fun.
The best thing to do during a robbery is to give them what they want. A 66 year old man resisting is ridiculous. :lmao:
great. you're there with your significant other and they want to pound said other up the ass.

hey - just let 'em.

sooner or later you just have to take up for yourself. if you never have, that would explain a lot.
I don't live in a society that has people doing what you just described. If I did, I'd move. So should the old man.
great. you can start apartment shopping after the raping heals. nice call.

you think people who live there do it by choice?

always cracks me up with ignorance is someones strongest suit.
Of course people live their by choice, it's their choice to have chosen a gun-plagued society, it says so in the Constitution.

Yes....Europe chose not to allow their people to own guns...and they sent 12 million of them to gas chambers....dittos China, and they sent 70 million to mass graves....dittos Mexico, and 10s of thousands of innocent, unarmed men, women and children are murdered every year by the drug cartels and their police and military allies........and on and on around the world......except here....where our people are armed.

Loves you some criminals huh? You disgust me!
You lot keep banging on about how a gun keeps you safe. And this guy got the shit beaten out of him. :lol:
No, guns don't keep you safe anymore than they cause crime. Using a gun that you have can keep you safe and can be used to commit crime. You keep "forgetting" about the need for a person to be involved, and the fact that a gun is not some magical device.
The US has a "wild west" mentality: when confronted, pull out a gun and blast away. Better just to give the robbers what they want.

PS And 2guys is obsessed with guys and guns. :lol:
You don't have a clue. Just another left troll that spews crap all day long.
The NRA's solution is more guns. So that's not a wild west mentality? :dunno:

No, the NRA solution is for people to have the Right to own and carry guns, legally, for self defense, sport, hunting and collecting......the left wing wants criminals set free....

You lot keep banging on about how a gun keeps you safe. And this guy got the shit beaten out of him. :lol:
cause his gun wasn't on him now was it? but when he got it, did the beatings turn tables?

yep. so not sure why you think 1st grade logic is clever when the rest of us are at least 4th grade or higher but have fun.
The best thing to do during a robbery is to give them what they want. A 66 year old man resisting is ridiculous. :lmao:
And if they want your life, give it to them. You won't be missed.
You're wrongly assuming that all robbers want to, and are going to kill anyone they come across. Please try again.

No.....the fact is that all you know is that the robber has stated they will kill you if you don't comply....and if you do comply you have no promise they won't still kill you...that is all on the robber.

No, guns don't keep you safe anymore than they cause crime. Using a gun that you have can keep you safe and can be used to commit crime. You keep "forgetting" about the need for a person to be involved, and the fact that a gun is not some magical device.
The US has a "wild west" mentality: when confronted, pull out a gun and blast away. Better just to give the robbers what they want.

YOu are lying like always.
Ok, here's your test: Are community's with more guns safer than communities with less guns? Yes or no?

They are safer. As 21 years of actual experience shows...

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
Concealed carry permit number....
New Study: Over 16.3 million concealed handgun permits, last year saw the largest increase ever in number of permits - Crime Prevention Research Center

actual study...

Concealed Carry Permit Holders Across the United States: 2017 by John R. Lott :: SSRN

As in nearly all armed robberies the 3 thieves clearly got the drop on the jewelry store owner. Had they wanted to kill him, they would have done so instantly before he knew it. Instead of running away he likely got smart with them & got beaten. Then when he got away, he grabbed his gun, went back & shot them. (I'm glad he got them!)

Look what happened a few months earlier in a jewelry store armed robbery.

"Officers say an armed security guard inside the store fired at the thief but missed him. Instead, the shot accidentally hit Kincaid in the chest. She later died at a hospital."

Guns don't = safety. It's a 24hr / 365 day hazzard. Encountering an armed criminal about once in a lifetime & it's a slim chance you will have a gun on you if it happens.

I have 5 guns & CCW a lot. I have always had guns & lived my entire life in the highest crime part of the country. I've been held at gunpoint 6 times by 8 mad, crazies & criminals. The mad one pulled the trigger! I was not armed in any of the incidents. 2 times I might have been armed had the law allowed it. If I was armed at all times from age 7 to 50, I might have killed a couple criminals immediately after the incidents instead of letting them get away. (that would have been great & saved 100 future victims) I also might have been in a heck of a bad fire fight in a couple others trying to keep them from getting away.

I'm a good shot & always score tripple all my opposition in paintball & laser tag. I have never.lost a match. I mercilessly defeated all the employees of a Bass Pro Shop at their Christmas party laser tag event. I scored 2.5 times their best fighter. They were embarrassed. But there was never a time when I could have got the drop on any of the 8 that pulled a gun on me. If I was armed I might have been able to shoot one or two when they were pointing a gun at my friends.

In no way do I wan't any restrictions on normal law abiding citizens. The restrictions need to be on sketchy people & we need to know who they are! I know a few who have shot family members out of anger just because they were armed during a heated arguement.

Cameras are the best way to catch criminals. The law needs to stop letting armed criminals get off easy. I know some criminals got shot after the law let them off easy for armed robbing a friend of mine. That could explain a lot of unsolved shootings around here.

Last edited:
None of you have any real life experience in these situations or have ever been held up at gunpoint.

I have been there 6 times & know what the reality is.
and you know this HOW????
didn't think so.
having a firearm has saved my life at least twice.
Please give us details on how a firearm has saved you life.
why?
Because I said PLEASE!

As in nearly all armed robberies the 3 thieves clearly got the drop on the jewelry store owner. Had they wanted to kill him, they would have done so instantly before he knew it. Instead of running away he likely got smart with them & got beaten. Then when he got away, he grabbed his gun, went back & shot them. (I'm glad he got them!)

"Officers say an armed security guard inside the store fired at the thief but missed him. Instead, the shot accidentally hit Kincaid in the chest. She later died at a hospital."

Guns don't = safety. It's a 24hr / 365 day hazzard. Encountering an armed criminal about once in a lifetime & it's a slim chance you will have a gun on you if it happens.

I have 5 guns & CCW a lot. I have always had guns & lived my entire life in the highest crime part of the country. I've been held at gunpoint 6 times by 8 mad, crazies & criminals. The mad one pulled the trigger! I was not armed in any of the incidents. 2 times I might have been armed had the law allowed it. If I was armed at all times from age 7 to 50, I might have killed a couple criminals immediately after the incidents instead of letting them get away. (that would have been great & saved future victims) I also might have been in a heck of a bad fire fight in a couple others trying to keep them from getting away.

I'm a good shot & always score tripple all my opposition in paintball & laser tag. I have never.lost a match. I mercilessly defeated all the employees of a Bass Pro Shop at their Christmas party laser tag event. I scored 2.5 times their best fighter. They were embarrassed. But there was never a time when I could have got the drop on any of the 8 that pulled a gun on me. If I was armed I might have been able to shoot one or two when they were pointing a gun at my friends.

In no way do I wan't any restrictions on normal law abiding citizens. The restrictions need to be on sketchy people & we need to know who they are! I know a few who have shot family members out of anger just because they were armed during a heated arguement.

Cameras are the best way to catch criminals. The law needs to stop letting armed criminals get off easy. I know some criminals got shot after the law let them off easy for armed robbing a friend of mine. That could explain a lot of unsolved shootings around here.

You have no idea what you are talking about. I saw a program about victims confronting their attackers. The victim was a clerk at a hotel.....3 guys came in, hit him in the head, robbed the drawer....you saw them run out of the office on the video camera, then, one guy runs all the way back in and shoots the clerk.....the clerk was a body builder which they attributed to saving his life as the bullet didn't penetrate as deeply as it might have had he been skinny......

Then you have the Brown's Chicken massacre, moron...

Brown's Chicken massacre - Wikipedia

The Brown's Chicken massacre was a mass murder that occurred at a Brown's Chicken restaurant in Palatine, a northwest suburb of Chicago, Illinois, on January 8, 1993, when two assailants robbed the restaurant and then proceeded to murder seven employees.

When someone points a gun at you, they are stating they are willing to kill you.....and you have no idea if they will follow through or not.....

I have 5 guns & CCW a lot. I have always had guns & lived my entire life in the highest crime part of the country. I've been held at gunpoint 6 times by 8 mad, crazies & criminals. The mad one pulled the trigger! I was not armed in any of the incidents. 2 times I might have been armed had the law allowed it. If I was armed at all times from age 7 to 50, I might have killed a couple criminals immediately after the incidents instead of letting them get away. (that would have been great & saved future victims) I also might have been in a heck of a bad fire fight in a couple others trying to keep them from getting away.

Wow....laser tag.....has Delta Force tried to recruit you?

I have 5 guns & CCW a lot. I have always had guns & lived my entire life in the highest crime part of the country. I've been held at gunpoint 6 times by 8 mad, crazies & criminals. The mad one pulled the trigger! I was not armed in any of the incidents. 2 times I might have been armed had the law allowed it. If I was armed at all times from age 7 to 50, I might have killed a couple criminals immediately after the incidents instead of letting them get away. (that would have been great & saved 100 future victims) I also might have been in a heck of a bad fire fight in a couple others trying to keep them from getting away.

Sounds like you've been living in the wrong neighborhoods. Sounds like you've watched too many vigilante movies too. Ever considered living where decent white folks live?

Sounds like you've been living in the wrong neighborhoods. Sounds like you've watched too many vigilante movies too. Ever considered living where decent white folks live?

I've lived here most of my life & own a lot of farm real estate & rental houses here. We now have 200 more police since the Ferguson riots & Governor's wife getting robbed at gunpoint. I also have rentals & vacation house in Clearwater FL. I see more crime & hear more gunfire there in winter than I do here. My rural MO farm gets looted a lot. I have caught 6 criminals there over the past 3 years with cameras. They were all WHITE all went to jail & are slowly paying restitution.

Here are 2 Local White Folks stealing a bunch of my metals. They got 5 truck loads.

Thief 1.JPG
Thief 2.JPG

Last edited:
If he had a gun why did he get beaten? Doesn't a gun protect you? :lol:

And yet....he won. A gun isn't a death ray, and it isn't a magic wand dipshit.....a gun fight is a fight....and please, enlighten us, which empty hand martial art or left wing theory of self defense would have allowed this 66 year old man to defeat 3 younger, stronger, more aggressive men, each armed with a gun?...please, do tell....
He had a gun yet got beaten. :lmao:
Will having an airbag prevent an accident? No, it may safe your life in one though. Same concept.

How did the three thugs get guns? Shure would be nice if citizens had access to list of crazy, terrorist, criminals to make sure they don't get guns.
Yeah cuz the crazy, terrorist criminals line up to be put on those lists.

You fucking idiot. Those thugs buy their guns from other thugs.

Government already has crazy, criminal, no-fly & terrorist list. Many terrorist on the terror watch list went on and killed US citizens in terror attacks. Citizens, friends & neighbors even saw them with weapons prior to attack. The NRA demands these people be allowed to own & shoot guns. Fuck the NRA & ACLU & publish those list & strip them of their gun rights.
On what CONSTITUTIONAL grounds?

So, what is YOUR solution? And before you say something about banning guns (of any kind), how would we then be able to defend ourselves from a potentially tyrannical government?

BTW, I have heard from several sources that of the multitude of scenarios where the former USSR planned invasions of the US, not one included going through TEXAS. I wonder why....

YOu are lying like always.
Ok, here's your test: Are community's with more guns safer than communities with less guns? Yes or no?
Depends, If the guns (and owners) are legal, then yes. If not, well they are criminals already, so....

I've lived here most of my life & own a lot of farm real estate & rental houses here. We now have 200 more police since the Ferguson riots & Governor's wife getting robbed at gunpoint. I also have rentals & vacation house in Clearwater FL. I see more crime & hear more gunfire there in winter than I do here. My rural MO farm gets looted a lot. I have caught 6 criminals there over the past 3 years with cameras. They were all WHITE all went to jail & are slowly paying restitution.

Here are 2 Local White Folks stealing a bunch of my metals. They got 5 truck loads.

View attachment 141881 View attachment 141880
Good for you, You helped to stop criminals.

View attachment 141881 View attachment 141880
The blacks aren't smart enough to steal low priority easily sold stuff like that. They steal tv's and 300 tennis shoes.

None of you have any real life experience in these situations or have ever been held up at gunpoint.

I have been there 6 times & know what the reality is.
and you know this HOW????
didn't think so.
having a firearm has saved my life at least twice.
Please give us details on how a firearm has saved you life.
why?
Because I said PLEASE!
ok, fair enough. Back in my late 20's, I used to be big into cross dressing and the oak lawn/cedar springs drag queen contest scene. One night, after a contest, I was at the train station by my house, and some young cholo gangbangers started hurling bottles in my general direction and yelling threats about what they were gonna do to my "faggot ass". I simply pulled my security six out of my purse and held it, without pointing it, and they quickly los tinterest in me.

Forum List

Back