600 days to go until our national nightmare is over

AQ and Iran are going to join forces and rule Iraq?

really?

AQ is getting kicked out of Iran by 20% of the Iraqi population. How would THEY prevail in Iraq if we left?

as all dictators do - killing millions of people and rule by fear and terror

Iran is an equal opportunity killer

so you are saying that Al Qaeda - who, by your own Vice President's account - is but a handful of deadenders in their final throes - will defeat the sunni population of Iraq only to be killed en masse by persian shiites?

Have I got that right?

so you are saying that Al Qaeda - who, by your own Vice President's account - is but a handful of deadenders in their final throes - will defeat the sunni population of Iraq only to be killed en masse by persian shiites?

Have I got that right?

Iran will pour into Iraq if the Dems get their way

Who will stop them?

In the quest for power, anyone can become allies

Dems and terrorists have been trying to help each other now for awhile

so sunni arab wahabbists are going to join forces with persian shiites to rule Iraq against the will of the Iraqi people?

I disagree.

You disagreed Dems raised taxes

You disgree with facts on a daily basis

do you even know what the word "fact" means?

how can you possibly suggest that your opinion that sunni arab wahabbists are going to join forces with persian shiites to rule Iraq against the will of the Iraqi people is a FACT?

:rofl:

do you even know what the word "fact" means?

how can you possibly suggest that your opinion that sunni arab wahabbists are going to join forces with persian shiites to rule Iraq against the will of the Iraqi people is a FACT?

:rofl:

You said the same thing when trying to lie about the Dems not raising taxes

any good news for Amercia is bad news for people like TR

they have to find some bad news to feel good

Forum List

Back