600 days to go until our national nightmare is over

I'm a registered Democrat ya dope! ...

And a member of the NJ Democrats club! Therefore, like you, I conspire and strategize with fellow Democrats monthly on a local and county level....

Like myself, the MAJORITY of the Democrats I talk to are disgusted and embarassed with the direction the party has taken on the state and federal level... And if they arent, I give them plenty to think about...

You see MM the party is half filled with what are called Conservative Democrats ,the party has strayed so far to the liberal left anymore it is losing them everyday. Some of us have stuck around, and continue to go to union and Democrat club meetings just to recruit and suck the lifeblood out of your party... And we are good at what we do...

So tell me hot shot! Who's whistling past the graveyard?

...Drac...

P.S. Dont throw your bullshit poll numbers around either I'm not impressed... The Republicans approval ratings were through the roof during the last two years of the Clinton administration. They were'nt just a little better than the Democrats numbers, THEY WERE WAY BETTER...

MM - I found this gem of a poll

The approval number for San Fran Nan is 38% and White Flag Harry has an impressive 26% approval rating

Meanwhile, Pres Bush is at 37%

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/favorables/favorables_for_u_s_congress

so... Pelosi is higher than Bush, is that what you are crowing about?:lol:

so a one polnt lead over Pres Bush is something to be proud of?

Meanwhile White Flag Harry is 11 points behind Pres Bush

So much for Dems doing the will of the people

so a one polnt lead over Pres Bush is something to be proud of?

Meanwhile White Flag Harry is 11 points behind Pres Bush

So much for Dems doing the will of the people

the fact is of the top three leaders in America, Pelosi has the highest rating. seems like, as bad as you want to make it seem like the democrats are, the public feels worse about republicans. the harris poll is pretty damning in that regard!

the fact is of the top three leaders in America, Pelosi has the highest rating. seems like, as bad as you want to make it seem like the democrats are, the public feels worse about republicans. the harris poll is pretty damning in that regard!

So now 38% approval rating is a mandate from the people?

is 37% a mandate? is 35%

where IS Bush's mandate to lead?

57% of America wanted him to SIGN the democrat's funding bill for Iraq and not veto it.

Pres Bush's mandate was in Nov 04

Why are the Dems so low if they are doing the will of the people?

and her numbers, like those of the Dem Congress, have been going south ever since

that is not so....I posted you the quote from rasmussen which shows that public approval for congress has been improving.

and her numbers are STILL better than the chimp's.

that is not so....I posted you the quote from rasmussen which shows that public approval for congress has been improving.

and her numbers are STILL better than the chimp's.

and yet the approval numbers for the head libs, and the overall number for the Dem run Congress are in the tollet

BTW, since when is 11% a higher number then 37%?

My error

It was to be 26% - White Flag Harry's huge approval number

Even so, he is LOWER then Pres Bush

who cares? it doesn't make this war of Bush's any more popular. It doesn't change the fact that on all ten key issues that Rasmussen measures, Americans trust democrats MORE than they do republicans. It doesn't change the fact that the war in Iraq is the single biggest issue for voters and that it will remain an albatross around your party's neck.

who cares? it doesn't make this war of Bush's any more popular. It doesn't change the fact that on all ten key issues that Rasmussen measures, Americans trust democrats MORE than they do republicans. It doesn't change the fact that the war in Iraq is the single biggest issue for voters and that it will remain an albatross around your party's neck.

Who cares? You should

Keep clinging to that one poll for dear life MM

If things are going so bad in Iraq why are the terrorists asking for a cease fire?

is 37% a mandate? is 35%

where IS Bush's mandate to lead?

57% of America wanted him to SIGN the democrat's funding bill for Iraq and not veto it.

Quite telling, when congress and the executive have so low approval ratings, yet people insist that their side is the "true" voice of the nation.

We are rudderless, and congress hasn't even come close to fixing that.

Quite telling, when congress and the executive have so low approval ratings, yet people insist that their side is the "true" voice of the nation.

We are rudderless, and congress hasn't even come close to fixing that.

and the fact that congress is nearly evenly split and without a veto proof majority is LOST on you?

If things are going so bad in Iraq why are the terrorists asking for a cease fire?

and I think if you read the news reports in any detail, you will see that it is American commanders on the ground who have been authorized to reach out to insurgents and propose cease fires....not the other way around.

and the fact that congress is nearly evenly split and without a veto proof majority is LOST on you?

What has that to do with the fact that the congress and the administration are nearly equally low on the approvals? As well as individuals. Such as Pelosi, or Reid, many are actually lower, Reid again...

Nobody is listening tothe constituency, we are rudderless and willing to forgive such because of party affiliation. It disgusts me to see how far we allow people leeway because of such affiliation.

The fact is they passed the law that they thought everybody wanted, it should have tanked only the President when he vetoed it, instead they all tanked because they insist that their position is what everybody wants. They are all wrong on that, or somebody's approval would be a bit up.

What has that to do with the fact that the congress and the administration are nearly equally low on the approvals? As well as individuals. Such as Pelosi, or Reid, many are actually lower, Reid again...

Nobody is listening tothe constituency, we are rudderless and willing to forgive such because of party affiliation. It disgusts me to see how far we allow people leeway because of such affiliation.

nobody is listening to the constituency? 57% of Americans thought that the democrat's plan for funding the troops was a great idea. do you think that the low approval ratings for congress might be, in part, due to their inability to end this war?

Forum List

Back