60 Truths about Liberal Democrats

Liberals built this great nation...TRUTH

Your problem is ignorance. May be a good idea to look up what the modern usage of the word liberal means.

you mean what rightwingnuts are trying to distort the word into?

No, that would be what you and your Godless, immoral fellow liberals are doing to the word "marriage". What I pointed out is how the meanings of words sometimes come to describe something slightly different than what that word described years ago, and the fact that certain words have more than one meaning.

Liberals built this great nation...TRUTH

Your problem is ignorance. May be a good idea to look up what the modern usage of the word liberal means.

LOL

Yea...I know Conservatives want to redifine what a Liberal was in 1776

Each generation faces its own challenges. Those challenges have a unique set of circumstances and require unique solutions. The challenge at the time was the equality of man. Liberals believed that "All men are created equal" Conservatives believed that some are more equal than others and supported the Monarchy

Why do conservatives find it necessary to always define liberals? Do they ever do anything without having to point fingers at others? No nation was ever founded by conservatives and there is a reason why. Not one single positive policy in America was ever created by a conservative. Of course they did help create the great depression, the great recession, invaded the wrong country, and missed catching a real enemy. But who's counting. :lol:

And as usual - unless I missed it in the moronic right wing replies - no one answered my question here. I wonder why? http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/226033-dear-liberals-i-want-a-divorce-27.html#post5366011

Y'all could discuss 1 of the 60 at a time..how about this one..

6)The fundamental power struggle of Liberals may be classified as the individual versus the collective. The Liberal supports the collective in every contest against the individual. The individual must be relieved of all power in favor of the collective. All power must be centralized. ( in relation to Obamacare perhaps) or whatever..

:night:

It starts out as basically the truth and then goes all nutjob conservative propaganda.

Yes, the issue is what we accomplish as individuals vs what we accomplish as a collective society. Some tasks are obviously best accomplished by the individual (raising a family, earning a living) others are best accomplished by a society (security, infrastructure, care of those who can't take care of themselves). The question falls in the gray areas and how much or how little government does vs the individual

So, once your "truth" gets into The individual must be relieved of all power in favor of the collective you go into right wing loony land

Last edited:

No, that would be what you and your Godless, immoral fellow liberals are doing to the word "marriage". What I pointed out is how the meanings of words sometimes come to describe something slightly different than what that word described years ago, and the fact that certain words have more than one meaning.

How is that more destructive than what heterosexuals have done to the term marriage?

Is a strong, loving homosexual marriage better than a spiteful, struggling heterosexual marriage?

What is this shit about marriage? Over half of the folks who marry get a divorce and marry again. That's some material for you to use in your argument. Bottom line....it's nothing but a license and there's not a damn thing about it more than that.

What is this shit about marriage? Over half of the folks who marry get a divorce and marry again. That's some material for you to use in your argument. Bottom line....it's nothing but a license and there's not a damn thing about it more than that.

Civil marriage is performed by the Liberal God (the State) and unrelated to a religious organization..mmkay.

Using it? How does using the word in the sense it was intended change the meaning of the word?

If a man and a woman are married or two men are married, the meaning of the word marriage does not change, it just encompasses more people.

When women and blacks were allowed to vote, it did not change the meaning of the word vote.

Now "gay"...we did change that one. Pretty damn successfully I'd say so I guess you have a basis for your paranoia.

Yes, by God, a woman's place is barefoot and pregnant, making my supper, so when I get home from a hard day's work, I can eat.

My spouse and I are both women. Who will work? Does this mean we have permission to be welfare queens?

no, the gay "males" would be the welfare queens.

Two lesbians would be welfare dykes

The first line was funny. You should have left it there. There was no need to use the pejorative for lesbian. Just out of curiosity, would you use the N-word to describe a black person?

Using it? How does using the word in the sense it was intended change the meaning of the word?

If a man and a woman are married or two men are married, the meaning of the word marriage does not change, it just encompasses more people.

When women and blacks were allowed to vote, it did not change the meaning of the word vote.

Now "gay"...we did change that one. Pretty damn successfully I'd say so I guess you have a basis for your paranoia.

The word was NEVER intended, nor used until recently, to mean a joining of two people of the same gender, so usuing it to now describe the joining of two same sex deviants living as a couple IS changing the meaning of the word. If you're too ignorant to know that the word marriage means a joining of men to women, and has meant this in EVERY language on earth from the beginning of it's usage, then I can't help you. No paranoia here, just a simple statement of fact and a simple observation of the moral corruption that has infested this once great nation. By the way, your asinine comparrison about woman and blacks voting not chaning the meaning of the word vote shows me just how ignorant you are. Marriage's defintion has ALWAYS been; The formal union of a man and a woman, typically recognized by law, by which they become husband and wife, or something similiar denoting a joining of a man to a woman and them becoming husband and wife. NOW it means two sodomites, or two lesbians who choose to live together as husband and husband or wife and wife. Vote means; A formal indication of a choice between two or more candidates or courses of action, expressed typically through a ballot or a show of hands. When blacks and woman started voting this did not change, but as you can see, if you have the brains God gave a centipede, is not the case with the defintion of the word marriage which has now drastically changed. Devaint]cy and stupidity on display and celebrated, welcome to the new America.

My spouse and I are both women. Who will work? Does this mean we have permission to be welfare queens?

The first line was funny. You should have left it there. There was no need to use the pejorative for lesbian. Just out of curiosity, would you use the N-word to describe a black person?

Of course there was a need to use the word it's what they are. As for using the word ****** to describe a black person, I most certainly would IF that black person was a ******. Not all blacks are *******, but all woman who have sex with other woman ARE dykes.

Of course there was a need to use the word it's what they are. As for using the word ****** to describe a black person, I most certainly would IF that black person was a ******. Not all blacks are *******, but all woman who have sex with other woman ARE dykes.

You're a racist, misogynist pig. I already know your answer to my question. I was specifically asking Squeeze Berry, not you. I know you use the N word, quite indiscriminately.

Forum List

Back