60 Minutes In Sweden, Have You Seen This?

Immigrants who act like these hooded masked thugs should be herded up like cattle, put in a shipping container and dropped in a Third World country where they can try and out run a drone strike.

I wonder if any of these host refugee countries with terrorist problems offer a reward for information leading to the arrest of people with possible bomb making materials or outlawed weapons?

I'm still blown away that a 60Minutes crew admits there are "no go zones".

They must have missed the DNC memo about making sure to deny any existence of these.

President Trump??? :puke: Yuck and *shudder*

What if the alternative is President Hillary ?

Why can't people be smart enough to not vote for either of the twits?

Choices are limited to Diaper Bernie, Shrillary, Cruz, or Trump. All four of the choices IMO suck.

I think we both know though, that on the Dim side it's going to be Hillary, and on the GOP side right now at least, it looks like Trump, although I won't be surprised if a full blown mutiny occurs at the GOP convention. If so, hard to say who the GOP candidate will end up being.

For me at least, regardless who the GOP candidate ends up being, they will be a whole lot better than anything the Dims of today put up.

If it's Trump, I plug my nose and punch the card without hesitation.

Choices are limited to Diaper Bernie, Shrillary, Cruz, or Trump. All four of the choices IMO suck.

I think we both know though, that on the Dim side it's going to be Hillary, and on the GOP side right now at least, it looks like Trump, although I won't be surprised if a full blown mutiny occurs at the GOP convention. If so, hard to say who the GOP candidate will end up being.

For me at least, regardless who the GOP candidate ends up being, they will be a whole lot better than anything the Dims of today put up.

Hillary/Trump. No difference. They are both assholes, IMO.

They may be assholes, but Hillary is a liberal asshole, and that's all I need to know.

They may be assholes, but Hillary is a liberal asshole, and that's all I need to know.

I suppose you think Republicans are "better." *sigh* When will you people learn?

I suppose you think Republicans are "better." *sigh* When will you people learn?

I learned plenty over the last seven years....

Neither of the parties care about YOU! I can guarantee you that. They don't!

Neither of the parties care about YOU! I can guarantee you that. They don't!

Which is why I'm going to go with the non establishment guy,because we already know what to expect from the others.....more of the same.

Forum List

Back