6 Reason Roy Moore Will Win

Prove he's a predator or forever be a pathetic liar.
Here is some of that hypocrisy I am talking about.

I spent literally YEARS listening to the sick fucks make completely unsubstantiated claims about the Clintons and pedophilia. I watched them jizz in their pants with excitement at the blazingly obvious hoax that Anonymous was going to release a child rape tape.

YEARS!

I didn't see you asking them to prove it or be forever a pathetic liar, you fucking hypocrite.

Then an actual accuser steps forward to point her finger at Roy Moore as molesting her as a child, and suddenly you same fucking sick fucks are all about the rules of evidence!

Yeah, right.

Fuck you. Fuck all of you to hell.

Most of his supporters would rather see a 15 year old raped if it means homosexuality is illegal.

They are moral after all.
so you'd rather see the siblings of the 15 year olds killed by abortion junkies. gotcha. baby killer wannabe.
I didn't say that. But thanks for admitting that 15 year olds are fair game for Republicans. Not that anyone is surprised.
well there is only Jones who is for late term abortions. so your choice is a baby killer. nough said.
I realize you are stupid enough to support a predator.

his marriage proves it. He scoped her out when she was 15.

There is only one reason Moore will win. Alabama is chock full of fellow child molesters and fake Christians.

Alabamians can't count to 6, and they don't know the word "reason" should be plural after the number 6.

That's what makes them so easy to hoax.
Alabamians don't like to kill babies and why they will chose Moore.
Maybe thats why half of them are brain dead?
and still smarter than you!

His two accusers are just not credible. The first woman might just might have pulled it off (despite her timeline blowing her story out of the water) but as soon as Allred walked onstage with her so called victim it became a bad joke.
is Moore really the guy you want to see in the Senate? He claims to be a Theocrat, although I suspect God would send hm out the 'other' door. I guess I'm asking if things like abortion, homosexuality, gay marriage and trans-sexuals in the military keeps you up at night grieving at the horror of it all. I am aware that tax breaks for the wealthy are OK with you and that you want first rate national benefits without paying for them, but Moore is running on the social stuff. It's his opponent that has the 'law & order' creds.
Most of his supporters would rather see a 15 year old raped if it means homosexuality is illegal.

so you'd rather see the siblings of the 15 year olds killed by abortion junkies. gotcha. baby killer wannabe.
When you get pregnant you can have the child but don't tell others what they can and can't do with their bodies
I don't believe in killing babies, so the mother doing it willfully is killing a baby and anyone who believes your nonsense are just as culpable.
So you're fine with a 30+ year old doing a 14 year old? You're fine with that kid getting pregnant because of that act? You're fine with forcing the kid to go full term with the rapist's baby? Yeah, because that's how repugs roll.

I didn't say that. But thanks for admitting that 15 year olds are fair game for Republicans. Not that anyone is surprised.
well there is only Jones who is for late term abortions. so your choice is a baby killer. nough said.

That's why Moore's wife won't say in public how old she is.

People outside of Alabama can do math.

is Moore really the guy you want to see in the Senate? He claims to be a Theocrat, although I suspect God would send hm out the 'other' door. I guess I'm asking if things like abortion, homosexuality, gay marriage and trans-sexuals in the military keeps you up at night grieving at the horror of it all. I am aware that tax breaks for the wealthy are OK with you and that you want first rate national benefits without paying for them, but Moore is running on the social stuff. It's his opponent that has the 'law & order' creds.

When you get pregnant you can have the child but don't tell others what they can and can't do with their bodies
I don't believe in killing babies, so the mother doing it willfully is killing a baby and anyone who believes your nonsense are just as culpable.
So you're fine with a 30+ year old doing a 14 year old? You're fine with that kid getting pregnant because of that act? You're fine with forcing the kid to go full term with the rapist's baby? Yeah, because that's how repugs roll.
who's been proven to have done that that makes you make that statement at me? there is no one guilty of anything so you have nothing to litigate at this time. so you're just confused.

There is only one reason Moore will win. Alabama is chock full of fellow child molesters and fake Christians.

Alabamians can't count to 6, and they don't know the word "reason" should be plural after the number 6.

Sorry PC you don't sound like a member of the LOL family values party

Sorry PC you don't sound like a member of the LOL family values party
I rest my case.

Here is some of that hypocrisy I am talking about.

I spent literally YEARS listening to the sick fucks make completely unsubstantiated claims about the Clintons and pedophilia. I watched them jizz in their pants with excitement at the blazingly obvious hoax that Anonymous was going to release a child rape tape.

YEARS!

I didn't see you asking them to prove it or be forever a pathetic liar, you fucking hypocrite.

Then an actual accuser steps forward to point her finger at Roy Moore as molesting her as a child, and suddenly you same fucking sick fucks are all about the rules of evidence!

Yeah, right.

Fuck you. Fuck all of you to hell.

Prove I said any of that or shut up liar.

Prove it.

you have no idea what that ever meant, you're not a grown up so it's no wonder.

Lies are all the butthurt left has. That's why they are out of power and no one believes their lapdog media anymore.
they don't mind the lies cause they get information out. the retraction of a lie doesn't get a 20th of what the lie gets. It's why they do it. they purposely do it. sick fks to say the least.

Forum List

Back