6 months ago Biden boasted about Harris being on the forefront of our immigration probem.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
So much so that he sent her to Guatemala to talk to their president about the issue.
Welp several days ago the Guatemalan president said he has had NO COMMUNICATION with her since. So it was all a ruse CLEARLY.
Since she has boasted about American companies commitment to invest there but there's one GLARING flaw with this. They may indeed invest but only so far as it allows them to abuse local residents with cheap pay, the pay that is being taken away from AMERICANS as their jobs yet again disappear outside our borders. And at the end of the day those LOW PAYING jobs are what the illegals that come here are trying to overcome.
So in a nutshell it does NOTHING to stem the flow and plenty to yet again kill American jobs.

• Banned
How does that link claim that slut holds at 43% popularity when I just heard from a most credible source live that it is more like 20%?!
No clue, I didn't use the link as a focus on her poll numbers. When googling for a link that she has had no communication with their president this was all I found. That was the focus of this thread.

1639777356010.png

I'm sure it'll end well for the ones being herded

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

:)

No clue, I didn't use the link as a focus on her poll numbers. When googling for a link that she has had no communication with their president this was all I found. That was the focus of this thread.

Well, the illegals are still pouring in so Kammy must know what she is doing. Maybe she is down there bailing any out that get stuck/ slowed down in our ICE system.

Only totally stupid people would try to pass off what Democrats are saying as truth. "Biden is perfect" "Democrats are going to win the 2022 elections big" " The spending clusterfuck is paid for". I guess I'm trying to say that Democrats think the American people are as stupid as they are.

Nobody cares about the office of the Vice President.

Nobody.

The only reason you guys care is because she's female and black.

Theres a big problem on the border and now in the U.S. , and SHE was put in charge to handle it. So yes, people are going to judge her on the job she is doing, but you come up with the same thing people on the left always come up with. Call the poster racist instead of looking at what they are saying. Just ignore the whole situation other than someone is a woman and a certain ethnicity or race. I guess this is why Democrats nominate women of color to office.. is that right? because they know its a good political defensive tactic. People like yourself prove that to be fact over and over again.

A year ago the SOB declared he would defeat COVID-19 as President while claiming Trump was responsible for all the virus' deaths....

Today Biden, after declaring victory over the virus, is now 'responsible' for more COVID-19 deaths than Trump....

As he has been his entire political life, Biden has been wrong about everything as President.

Theres a big problem on the border and now in the U.S. , and SHE was put in charge to handle it. So yes, people are going to judge her on the job she is doing, but you come up with the same thing people on the left always come up with. Call the poster racist instead of looking at what they are saying. Just ignore the whole situation other than someone is a woman and a certain ethnicity or race. I guess this is why Democrats nominate women of color to office.. is that right? because they know its a good political defensive tactic. People like yourself prove that to be fact over and over again.
fucking otis thinks women have prostate glands.....he no doubt thinks harris has one too...the guy is kind of a dipshit....

Forum List

Back