6 Misleading Assumption About Quiet People.

I have been saying it all along, you are not a real Libertarian. Your issues are that you just hate other people and are intolerant of other opinions. Like I said, that makes you an asshole not a libertarian

I have read the nonsense that you post and it shows very little original thought. Rehashing what you read on hate sites does not make you smart

And in what fucking universe did I EVER state that I wanted to hinder anyones civil liberties??

It's one thing to have a personal opinion on issues and it's a completely different affair when you want your opinions or personal beliefs enforced.

Just because I don't like cabbage doesn't mean I want cabbage banned...

So yes I am a libertarian... However I have every right to not like "cabbage" but respect the fact that others do.

However I'm sure this philosophy is too difficult for you to comprehend.

Libertarianism has absolutely nothing to do with tolerance.

Libertarianism has everything to do with your inability to function in a society. It allows you to withdraw, call everyone apes and function in your own private world.
You are not a libertarian, you are a social outcast who uses libertarianism as an excuse for your own inability to function in a society
SHUT THE FCUK UP tor

Forum List

Back