6 Misleading Assumption About Quiet People.

I was on a cruise earlier this month and had dinner for eleven nights with the quietest person I ever met. This woman would give her order to the waiter and say nothing over the next hour and a half. Her husband would speak for her if you asked her a question

Even when he spoke to her she would respond with smirks, shrugs and raised eyebrows. The kicker was that she was a nurse in a British hospital. I don't see how a nurse could be able to function without being able to talk to her patients

Liberals often render people speechless.

There was a fellow at my last job who was a very quiet guy. Due to that fact and that he had superb hand writing, and was very clean everyone assumed he was gay. So one day he needed a ride to the house So I offered he accepted and I took him home. This guy had the most gorgeous Wife, and sweetest kids. And at his house, he would not hush. Good guy to. Got me a job after our old one went under.

People assumed he was gay because he had good handwriting and was quiet?

WTF...

I'm a calligrapher...

Yer gay. :lol:

The quiet people I know are generally diplomatic in their approach to resolving solutions. They don't react with or to emotion, but with logic.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Party-One-Manifesto-Anneli-Rufus/dp/1569245134]Amazon.com: Party of One: The Loners' Manifesto (9781569245132): Anneli Rufus: Books[/ame]

6 Misleading Assumptions You Make About Quiet People

Read more: 6 Misleading Assumptions You Make About Quiet People | Cracked.com 6 Misleading Assumptions You Make About Quiet People | Cracked.com

I'm a "quiet person" - I just don't want to hear Obama voters talk. I really don't like my generation and have no desire to talk to them..

Seriously..

I really don't want to talk to anyone in my age group and the only time I will even be enticed is at the library....

It's heartbreaking that everyone my age is an indoctrinated ape...

In reading your comments it does not appear that you are a quiet person. Your problem seems to be that you are an asshole.

No I just let the apes talk while I listen...

Besides its not like my generation has anything in common with me... They cant have a debate because they don't know anything..

It's amusing just to hear them try to be intelligent....

I remember the last time I went out some big mouth progressive chick kept blabbering about Che "Ernesto" Guevara.... I just sat there and let her spew about this and that and about how he brought equality. Then I opened my mouth and asked "didn't he have a real name and isn't che just another word for bro?" then she said "I don't know" then kept talking all about Ernesto Guevara like she knew something...

I can tell you anything you want about Ernesto...

I have read books on the guy....

I'm analytical - but I just sit back and analyze the stupidity of the United States - especially the morons from my generation.

"Besides its not like my generation has anything in common with me... They cant have a debate because they don't know anything"..

And we are not young enough to know everything....:lol:

I have found the person worth listening to is often the quietest person...

There was a fellow at my last job who was a very quiet guy. Due to that fact and that he had superb hand writing, and was very clean everyone assumed he was gay. So one day he needed a ride to the house So I offered he accepted and I took him home. This guy had the most gorgeous Wife, and sweetest kids. And at his house, he would not hush. Good guy to. Got me a job after our old one went under.

People assumed he was gay because he had good handwriting and was quiet?

WTF...

I'm a calligrapher...

Yup. And by quiet, barely ever talked. Was not off putting or rude or anything, just kept to himself. Until he was around his family.

In reading your comments it does not appear that you are a quiet person. Your problem seems to be that you are an asshole.

Besides its not like my generation has anything in common with me... They cant have a debate because they don't know anything..

I remember the last time I went out some big mouth progressive chick kept blabbering about Che "Ernesto" Guevara.... I just sat there and let her spew about this and that and about how he brought equality. Then I opened my mouth and asked "didn't he have a real name and isn't che just another word for bro?" then she said "I don't know" then kept talking all about Ernesto Guevara like she knew something...

I'm analytical - but I just sit back and analyze the stupidity of the United States - especially the morons from my generation.

I have been saying it all along, you are not a real Libertarian. Your issues are that you just hate other people and are intolerant of other opinions. Like I said, that makes you an asshole not a libertarian

I have read the nonsense that you post and it shows very little original thought. Rehashing what you read on hate sites does not make you smart

And in what fucking universe did I EVER state that I wanted to hinder anyones civil liberties??

It's one thing to have a personal opinion on issues and it's a completely different affair when you want your opinions or personal beliefs enforced.

Just because I don't like cabbage doesn't mean I want cabbage banned...

So yes I am a libertarian... However I have every right to not like "cabbage" but respect the fact that others do.

However I'm sure this philosophy is too difficult for you to comprehend.

Libertarianism has absolutely nothing to do with tolerance.

Last edited:
She may have in another life RW,been a Librarian or maybe she was the reverse of American tourists who are renown to be LOUD,maybe she was saying something to YOU RW but you just weren't listening over your own voice:lol::lol::lol::clap2::clap2:theliq
I was on a cruise earlier this month and had dinner for eleven nights with the quietest person I ever met. This woman would give her order to the waiter and say nothing over the next hour and a half. Her husband would speak for her if you asked her a question

Even when he spoke to her she would respond with smirks, shrugs and raised eyebrows. The kicker was that she was a nurse in a British hospital. I don't see how a nurse could be able to function without being able to talk to her patients

I reckon you are a good bloke Nick,dispite my previous comments in the past.....but no way are you QUIET,and thank God you aren't as it would be bloody boring without your input.Keep it up:clap2::clap2::cool:P.S Have you read "the motorcycle diaries" excellent read,the Guy/Che actually Ernesto was a qualified Doctor at the age of 23,no mean feat,very clever man.

I have been saying it all along, you are not a real Libertarian. Your issues are that you just hate other people and are intolerant of other opinions. Like I said, that makes you an asshole not a libertarian

I have read the nonsense that you post and it shows very little original thought. Rehashing what you read on hate sites does not make you smart

And in what fucking universe did I EVER state that I wanted to hinder anyones civil liberties??

It's one thing to have a personal opinion on issues and it's a completely different affair when you want your opinions or personal beliefs enforced.

So yes I am a libertarian... However I have every right to not like "cabbage" but respect the fact that others do.

Last edited:

"Besides its not like my generation has anything in common with me... They cant have a debate because they don't know anything"..

Well.... I just enjoy reading books and anything I can learn in general...

We don't have enough time to learn everything, but we have enough time to learn.

The internet and books are great things combined...

I reckon you are a good bloke Nick,dispite my previous comments in the past.....but no way are you QUIET,and thank God you aren't as it would be bloody boring without your input.Keep it up:clap2::clap2::cool:P.S Have you read "the motorcycle diaries" excellent read,the Guy/Che actually Ernesto was a qualified Doctor at the age of 23,no mean feat,very clever man.

Che Guevara was a lunatic but that doesn't make him stupid...

Well I'm glad someone appreciates my perspective...

Last edited:
Hi Aqua,well with the admireable set in your photo,I find it somewhat surprising that to hear that its only the quiet that are the most interesting,I am a loud mouth and quite (not quiet)interesting,trouble is everyone seems to generalize these days.theliq:cool:just as a footnote,why have you just put your/or someones breasts in your pic,it could be seen as demeaning not showing your/their face...just saying:confused:but then you have the breast cancer logos on each one so I do get your reasoning.

Last edited:
Nick I do enjoy your posts,I don't always agree but unlike some you always have a reasoned rationale.
Ernesto was no loony though,no matter how you look at him,he instituted much innovation when he was the Health Minister in Cuba

Nick I do enjoy your posts,I don't always agree but unlike some you always have a reasoned rationale.
Ernesto was no loony though,no matter how you look at him,he instituted much innovation when he was the Health Minister in Cuba

But he murdered his way into any position he had...

Ernesto literally murdered several hundred with his own hands and own gun and had his men murder thousands..

Then Cuba went from paradise to shit hole in a few years...

Lets not forget his crazy brutal antics in Argentina...

I love his last words tho: "Go ahead shoot you're only going to kill a man" - this is only after he was responsible for pretty much terrorism.

How ironic .... He killed thousands in the name of collectivism and at the moment of his death he says "you're only going to kill a man."

I wonder if he was being ironic or arrogant on purpose?

Last edited:
I'd like to think Nick, Ironic in as much that when he was about to die in Bolivia.he was expressing that they could kill him the man but there would be more following in his footsteps/ideology, as it were.steve:cool:

Ernesto literally murdered several hundred with his own hands and own gun and had his men murder thousands..

I love his last words tho: "Go ahead shoot you're only going to kill a man" - this is only after he was responsible for pretty much terrorism.

How ironic .... He killed thousands in the name of collectivism and at the moment of his death he says "you're only going to kill a man."

I'd like to think Nick, Ironic in as much that when he was about to die in Bolivia.he was expressing that they could kill him the man but there would be more following in his footsteps/ideology, as it were.steve:cool:

Well I don't see why the opposition should have treated him any different than he treated others.

Even to this day why should violent radicals be treated any different than how they teat others?

At any rate I find college students wearing Che shirts while claiming they represent peace to be extremely ignorant...

May as well put Saddam's face on a shirt and throw peace signs...

Only in lunacy-land is a guy who murders thousands the face of peace. Anyone who believes Che was peaceful is either brainwashed or retarded. He was a very violent and sadistic person that really enjoyed killing..

Last edited:
He wasn't the worst by far in history Nick,but this is the usual opperandi for these ideogists, like these idiots who want to see the end of capitalism,well the Russians now would never agree to that,Communism was a scurge on mankind,parts good in theory but complete SHIT in PRACTICE:evil:steve...Nick keep that FIRE IN YOUR BELLY:clap2:

Well I don't see why the opposition should have treated him any different than he treated others.

Even to this day why should violent radicals be treated any different than how they teat others?

At any rate I find college students wearing Che shirts while claiming they represent peace to be extremely ignorant...

Only in lunacy-land is a guy who murders thousands the face of peace. Anyone who believes Che was peaceful is either brainwashed or retarded. He was a very violent and sadistic person that really enjoyed killing..

He wasn't the worst by far in history Nick,but this is the usual opperandi for these ideogists, like these idiots who want to see the end of capitalism,well the Russians now would never agree to that,Communism was a scurge on mankind,parts good in theory but complete SHIT in PRACTICE:evil:steve...Nick keep that FIRE IN YOUR BELLY:clap2:

I never claimed he was the worst he was never even a dictator...

The worst would go to; Pol Pot, Mao, Stalin or Kim Il- Sung or Kim Jong-Il or Ho Chi Minh for recent history you can throw Hitler in there too.

Now we're talking 100's of millions of murders and life loss due to the failure of socialism and the famine it caused and the purges...

Libertarianism has everything to do with your inability to function in a society. It allows you to withdraw, call everyone apes and function in your own private world.
You are not a libertarian, you are a social outcast who uses libertarianism as an excuse for your own inability to function in a society

Forum List

Back