6 Jan Committee As Bad As FBI - Busted Presenting Fake Evidence In Criminal Partisan War Against Conservatives

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'They Weren't Even At The Capitol!'

The Marxist Authoritarians are launching a pre-emptive strike to squash any future rebellion against their proven Un-Constitutional, criminal, traitorous tyranny.

Branding parents and vets 'domestic terrorists', manufacturing increased numbers of fake cases of 'domestic terrorism' and 'white supremacy', continuing to lie, violate the Constitution and Rule of Law, continuing to manufacture fake evidence against Americans...

Democrats continue to Demonstrate the greatest threat to our govt, freedom, & Americans IS the Democrats / govt!

'They Weren't Even At The Capitol!'

The Marxist Authoritarians are launching a pre-emptive strike to squash any future rebellion against their proven Un-Constitutional, criminal, traitorous tyranny.

Branding parents and vets 'domestic terrorists', manufacturing increased numbers of fake cases of 'domestic terrorism' and 'white supremacy', continuing to lie, violate the Constitution and Rule of Law, continuing to manufacture fake evidence against Americans...

Democrats continue to Demonstrate the greatest threat to our govt, freedom, & Americans IS the Democrats / govt!

First thing I did was look for the link URL, and guess what? Another BS piece by the gatewaypundit.

The Jan. 6 committee hasn't leaked anything yet about what is coming. Get ready. It's going to trigger you. Again.

I listened to it on the link provided. No background noise, one guy says he's watching it on TV, and most of all, no walkie clicks. Anyone who has used walkie coms knows the sound would never be that clean. It's fake for sure.

First thing I did was look for the link URL, and guess what? Another BS piece by the gatewaypundit.

The Jan. 6 committee hasn't leaked anything yet about what is coming. Get ready. It's going to trigger you. Again.
They haven’t leaked anything?

Get a new schtick, Moron, Your “Waaah………waaah……I don’t like your source so it didn’t happen“ schtick is old.

They haven’t leaked anything?

Get a new schtick, Moron, Your “Waaah………waaah……I don’t like your source so it didn’t happen“ schtick is old.
Just giving some of your own medicine Trumpy

The source is an attorney who was given the original audiotape. You are intellectually lazy to dismiss anything just because of the website URL.

From OP:

"As the former attorney representing Kelly Meggs, I received that recording over ZELLO from the prosecution team on October 19, 2021.

That is I can speak from personal, direct, first-hand knowledge that this is a 2 hour 20 minute recording of people watching TV.

This is NOT Oath Keepers at the Capitol.

These are NOT Walkie-talkie calls (which would mean they could only be intercepted within a short distance of the Capitol.

I know this including from how it was described by the U.S. Government when the recording was provided to the defense attorneys.

First, notice there is NO crowd noise on the recording. This is NOT a recording from the US Capitol. No one on this recording is at the US Capitol.

This is a recording of people all over the country watching the news on TV.

What they are describing is what they are seeing ON TV."

The source is an attorney who was given the original audiotape. You are intellectually lazy to dismiss anything just because of the website URL.

From OP:

"As the former attorney representing Kelly Meggs, I received that recording over ZELLO from the prosecution team on October 19, 2021.

That is I can speak from personal, direct, first-hand knowledge that this is a 2 hour 20 minute recording of people watching TV.

This is NOT Oath Keepers at the Capitol.

These are NOT Walkie-talkie calls (which would mean they could only be intercepted within a short distance of the Capitol.

I know this including from how it was described by the U.S. Government when the recording was provided to the defense attorneys.

First, notice there is NO crowd noise on the recording. This is NOT a recording from the US Capitol. No one on this recording is at the US Capitol.

This is a recording of people all over the country watching the news on TV.

What they are describing is what they are seeing ON TV."
Where was the word "leaked?"

Forum List

Back