6 Iranian missiles hit US base or consulate in Erbil, Iraq

She’s an affirmative action token with inflated credentials. Ungrateful racist pig who needs to be airlifted into Rwanda so she can be safe from those evil white racists in America.
You can just say she is brown.

We all know the implications of that, when it comes to you. Save yourself some time.

Donald is an idiot, a Nazi, a bigot, a racist, and a Jew-hater.

I distrust people who use the term "Zionist" as much as I do those who say "Nazi" when referring to Ukraine.
Yup. Anyone who uses “Zionist,” with contempt and disdain, is driven by antisemitism. Donald, like many leftists, is appalled by what they say is bigotry toward blacks while simultaneously proudly screaming their own bigotry toward Jews.

She’s an affirmative action token with inflated credentials. Ungrateful racist pig who needs to be airlifted into Rwanda so she can be safe from those evil white racists in America.
She’s been pushed up and along due to her race, and she’s so arrogant that she’s convinced herself she earned her way to the top with her intelligence and competence.

She barely sounds even average in IQ. If she were white, she would have graduated from some mediocre college and been a GS 9 at the most.

She’s been pushed up and along due to her race, and she’s so arrogant that she’s convinced herself she earned her way to the top with her intelligence and competence.

She barely sounds even average in IQ. If she were white, she would have graduated from some mediocre college and been a GS 9 at the most.
^^

Angry, frustrated white people making excuses for their own shortcomings

Every Commander in Chief delegates conducting operations like that to their military leaders.

Duh.
No, this was different. You can check. It was a public announcement.

Point being , one should rightfully wonder if that had gone differently, had that operation first crossed Trumps desk.

With the nuclear deal so close, it's gotta be a false flag attack by the apartheid regime.

Has nothing to do with nuclear weapons.

It's all about the oil and natural gas. Which when it starts flowing, costs other people money.

Lets think for a moment of who loses out, if Iran starts putting out the maximum amount of oil, and natural gas on the world market.

Has nothing to do with nuclear weapons.
Yeah, I know what it is.
It's nuclear weapons in the hands of Iran that will make their oil and gas inaccessible to America.

But that's not to say that there isn't any doubt on Iran's claims that they don't want nuclear weapons on their soil. It could be true!

On a slightly different twist to the topic: America is guilty of nuclear weapons proliferation by supplying nukes to the Zionist regime. That's the way I see it. Even though it's also possible that they don't have nuclear weapons. If they have them then they wouldn't use them. America would have to take the responsibility for that. The Zionists can't afford anymore bad press. People who believe like Baron are no exception in America.

About time Iran goes harder on the US and the West. As for the Kurds, they better ditch the US before the US ditch them like they did in Syria.

Hopefully the Kurds come to their senses and renounce the US after seeing what happens in Ukraine.

Same for the Kurds in Syria, better start negotiating with Assad and Russia so they can get the US out of Syria.

The Kurds better ditch the US before US ditches them.

When Iran invades the Kurdistan Region, the US will leave them behind.

So, Barack funded the Ukrainian bio "research" labs, spied on Trump and lifted the ban on funding Gain of function research.

What a busy lad!

Yeah, I know what it is.
It's nuclear weapons in the hands of Iran that will make their oil and gas inaccessible to America.

But that's not to say that there isn't any doubt on Iran's claims that they don't want nuclear weapons on their soil. It could be true!

On a slightly different twist to the topic: America is guilty of nuclear weapons proliferation by supplying nukes to the Zionist regime. That's the way I see it. Even though it's also possible that they don't have nuclear weapons. If they have them then they wouldn't use them. America would have to take the responsibility for that. The Zionists can't afford anymore bad press. People who believe like Baron are no exception in America.
France, not the US.

Forum List

Back