6 Iranian missiles hit US base or consulate in Erbil, Iraq

Dude. She an angry Black woman whose college thesis stated that America was a nation founded on "crime and hatred." She and her husband were both followers of Jeremiah Wright, who is a racist proponent of Black Liberation Theology, a Marxist creed that depicts America as an imperial, terrorist, apartheid state.

I'm surprised nobody's ever told this before.
Non violent liberation theology like from the Sermon on the Mount?

So much for that theory...lol

ABC News claims that Iran claims. Now for sure it's a Zionist false flag attack. America will never agree to be a part of Iran's peaceful use of nuclear energy, and must be stopped at all costs.

Iran has never been taken off the list of country's for US war and destruction. The PNAC agenda has only been delayed.

The creatures called Donald, Surada and Otto all think so.
Jews have been the scapegoats for everyone else’s bad behavior for millennia. I’m surprised nobody has blamed Jews for Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

They’re just angry that a persecuted minority is so successful. Makes it hard to blame bigotry for failure.

ABC News claims that Iran claims. Now for sure it's a Zionist false flag attack. America will never agree to be a part of Iran's peaceful use of nuclear energy, and must be stopped at all costs.

Iran has never been taken off the list of country's for US war and destruction. The PNAC agenda has only been delayed.
What is your evidence for a "Zionist False Flag Attack"? As long as Iran is controlled by extremist Mullahs, Iran will be a top sponsor of terrorism.

What is your evidence for a "Zionist False Flag Attack"? As long as Iran is controlled by extremist Mullahs, Iran will be a top sponsor of terrorism.
Bring yourself up to speed. The Zionist regime denied they had anything that could be attacked in Erbil. It's not my job to babysit you.

Bring yourself up to speed. The Zionist regime denied they had anything that could be attacked in Erbil. It's not my job to babysit you.
This was an attack on US forces. The nutjob dictators sense weakness in The White House and they're making their move.

Oh. so we're getting snippy again when you get called out for clear speculation. At a minimum you should qualify your statement with "This has the appearance of"....

Donald is an idiot, a Nazi, a bigot, a racist, and a Jew-hater.

I distrust people who use the term "Zionist" as much as I do those who say "Nazi" when referring to Ukraine.

I distrust people who use the term "Zionist" as much as I do those who say "Nazi" when referring to Ukraine.
Why? The Zionists call themselves Zionosts. They are a sig ificant political party in Israel. As long as it is used properly, I don't see the issue.

There has always been a concentrated effort by the Zionists to ensure that they can't be separated from the Jewish people of Israel.

That's why you pretend to be suspicioius.

You own Ben Garrison and his cartoons! Are you Klan?

You laugh...

But Mickey is the one person that might be able to give Trump/deSantis a run for their money.

She's actually very smart, doesn't always look it but on a good day she could outmaneuver Hillary. She's intelligent and articulate, a debate between her and Trump would be very interesting indeed.
She’s an affirmative action token with inflated credentials. Ungrateful racist pig who needs to be airlifted into Rwanda so she can be safe from those evil white racists in America.

Forum List

Back