What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

58 shot, 9 dead in the weekly carnage of Chicago ghettos. 1/3rd of the shootings in ONE DISTRICT.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That's what happens when minorities refuse to get the vacc.

Biden sends his goons after ya!

miketex

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Naw man, IM2 knows there's plenty of black criminals to keep up the carnage. Black lives matter, right?

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Naw man, IM2 knows there's plenty of black criminals to keep up the carnage. Black lives matter, right?
I am sure it is a heavy crown to wear by the whites to be sooooooooo perfect and to live without sin or to never commit a crime.....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Every week, week after week, the Negroes in Democrat control Chicago do the equivalent of a major mass shooting and the Moon Bats don't say jackshit.

Maybe it is because they are ashamed of the fact that they defunded the police?

Maybe because they have the strictest gun control laws in the nation and that doesn't do jackshit?

Maybe because these are Negroes so who gives a shit?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Much worse than Kabul under American control

Lysistrata

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Every week, week after week, the Negroes in Democrat control Chicago do the equivalent of a major mass shooting and the Moon Bats don't say jackshit.

Maybe it is because they are ashamed of the fact that they defunded the police?

Maybe because they have the strictest gun control laws in the nation and that doesn't do jackshit?

Maybe because these are Negroes so who gives a shit?

I still don't understand the fascination on USMB with Chicago. Since you know so much, would you mind telling us where Brian Launderie is and why Gaby Petito is no longer with us?

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I still don't understand the fascination on USMB with Chicago. Since you know so much, would you mind telling us where Brian Launderie is and why Gaby Petito is no longer with us?
Chicago is the poster child for Democrat failure. We like to remind all you stupid Moon Bats about it frequently.

OP
MarathonMike

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I am sure it is a heavy crown to wear by the whites to be sooooooooo perfect and to live without sin or to never commit a crime.....
Your posts are extra lame today, have another cup of coffee or something....

miketex

Diamond Member
Reaction score
As usual, you're too vapid to understand the point and start babbling about some silly crap that has nothing to do with anything. The point is, CRIME is out of control there, and this happens EVERY WEEK!

AZrailwhale

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We're actively looking for him and nobody is covering up for him, r making excuses for him. Eventually he'll surface, be arrested and face a fair trial. If guilty, and he's sure acting guilty, he'll be given the strongest available penalty. In my opinion, he should have been held as a material witness when he showed up with her vehicle but without her. There was a decent case for possession of stolen property right there.

Billyboom

Gold Member
Reaction score
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well.
It iS more deadly than covid. Let's see in a year or 60606 post vaccine.
If they were not shooting them to death they use something else to fulfill God's will..

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List