58 shot, 9 dead in the weekly carnage of Chicago ghettos. 1/3rd of the shootings in ONE DISTRICT.

That's what happens when minorities refuse to get the vacc.

Biden sends his goons after ya!

Naw man, IM2 knows there's plenty of black criminals to keep up the carnage. Black lives matter, right?

Naw man, IM2 knows there's plenty of black criminals to keep up the carnage. Black lives matter, right?
I am sure it is a heavy crown to wear by the whites to be sooooooooo perfect and to live without sin or to never commit a crime.....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Every week, week after week, the Negroes in Democrat control Chicago do the equivalent of a major mass shooting and the Moon Bats don't say jackshit.

Maybe it is because they are ashamed of the fact that they defunded the police?

Maybe because they have the strictest gun control laws in the nation and that doesn't do jackshit?

Maybe because these are Negroes so who gives a shit?

Every week, week after week, the Negroes in Democrat control Chicago do the equivalent of a major mass shooting and the Moon Bats don't say jackshit.

Maybe it is because they are ashamed of the fact that they defunded the police?

Maybe because they have the strictest gun control laws in the nation and that doesn't do jackshit?

Maybe because these are Negroes so who gives a shit?

I still don't understand the fascination on USMB with Chicago. Since you know so much, would you mind telling us where Brian Launderie is and why Gaby Petito is no longer with us?

I still don't understand the fascination on USMB with Chicago. Since you know so much, would you mind telling us where Brian Launderie is and why Gaby Petito is no longer with us?
Chicago is the poster child for Democrat failure. We like to remind all you stupid Moon Bats about it frequently.

As usual, you're too vapid to understand the point and start babbling about some silly crap that has nothing to do with anything. The point is, CRIME is out of control there, and this happens EVERY WEEK!

We're actively looking for him and nobody is covering up for him, r making excuses for him. Eventually he'll surface, be arrested and face a fair trial. If guilty, and he's sure acting guilty, he'll be given the strongest available penalty. In my opinion, he should have been held as a material witness when he showed up with her vehicle but without her. There was a decent case for possession of stolen property right there.

Forum List

Back