57 percent of Republicans are OK with the number of COVID deaths

The EXPERTS said 2.2 million Americans would die if nothing was done, so I'm good with the number of 2 MILLION lives saved by President Donald J Trump.

Excellent job, Mr. President.
What experts said that....? CDC??? I've only heard Trump claim such, when he was trying to brag about it hitting 60,000 deaths to 100,000, him saying that would be an excellent job for himself.... He said that in late March.....I believe....

IF he (Trump) said that, then please post your reliable source and working link. Thank you!

its 4 percent of worlds population, and 25 percent of covid cases

So cute, two of you believe everything Communist China tells you. I bet you believe Joe and Hunter too!

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-animated-gif-6-Th.gif

Liberals and left Media 3 months ago....

Orange man BAAAADD!!!! - Trump is unhinged!!!... he doesn't care... 2 MILLION WILL DIE... OR MAYBE 4 MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAUUUGHHH!!!

Liberals and left Media now.....

Orange man BAAAAD!!!! - Yrump is unhinged!!!!... he doesn't care... 200,000 dead!!..... HE failed!!!!!!!!!!

And there it is.

More than 176,000 people in the U.S. have died from COVID-19. According to the poll, a 57% majority of registered Republican voters consider that number "acceptable" when "evaluating the U.S. efforts against the coronavirus pandemic," compared with 31% of voters overall. Ninety percent of Democrats and 67% of independents said the death toll was "unacceptable."

It's probably already been mentioned, not going to sift through 23 pages.

Just as a reminder though, 40-50 million babies are aborted EVERY year world wide, and 100% of democrats and the left approve.

its 4 percent of worlds population, and 25 percent of covid cases

So cute, two of you believe everything Communist China tells you. I bet you believe Joe and Hunter too!

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-animated-gif-6-Th.gif
Its from John Hopkins coronavirus data

but its from July, today's data is:
7,645,302 / 36,706,213 = 20.8 percent
us cases / global cases = percent

The USA declared for example war on Germany by hurting the sovereignity of Germany with the US-American law for the protection of the European energy security and the sanctions it made against of institutions and companies in Germany in this context.

Beam%20me%20up-S.jpg

:lol: Sure. Trump is really a universal loser. Same with the criminal Senators Ted Cruz (Texas), Tom Cotton (Arkansas), Ron Johnson (Wisconsin) and others. You don't have any chance to win anything in this war. Whatever will happen in this context and whatever will be the result - it will always only have bad consequences for the USA. The actor in your picture here is by the way one of the most untalented professional actors I've ever seen in my life.

Last edited:
We have the most deaths in the world, our 5 percent of the worlds population has 20 percent of the deaths.

Yet Republicans approve of that performance.

More than 176,000 in US have died of COVID-19. 57% of Republicans polled say that is 'acceptable.'

More than 176,000 people in the U.S. have died from COVID-19. According to the poll, a 57% majority of registered Republican voters consider that number "acceptable" when "evaluating the U.S. efforts against the coronavirus pandemic," compared with 31% of voters overall. Ninety percent of Democrats and 67% of independents said the death toll was "unacceptable."
176,000 dead divided by the population of the US 331,521,024 as of Wednesday, October 7, 2020 equals a death rate of 0.00053088639% or in other words survival rate of 99.99946911361%
So a 99.99946911361% is an acceptable death rate to anyone with a brain and absolutely no reason to shut the country down.

...as Trump's greatest asset in the campaign has been his miraculous economy, after Hussein 'masterminded' the slowest recovery in history, and the answer to this by the party of evil is to organize a nationwide shutdown of the economy through lock-downs, riots, and closing schools to keep parents from going back to work.

...as Trump's greatest asset in the campaign has been his miraculous economy

Yea, that was a hell of an economy. 3 percent unemployment. Trump was ready to ride that economy to a second term.
“I may be an asshole, but look at that economy”

Then COVID hit and Trumps ineptness as a leader became evident. Trumps impulse to deny the COVID threat, mislead the public and pass the blame for runaway infections has doomed his chances for reelection

The EXPERTS said 2.2 million Americans would die if nothing was done, so I'm good with the number of 2 MILLION lives saved by President Donald J Trump.

Are all US-Americans idiots? Because Trump fought for the Sars-Cov-2 virus and anti-fought against covid-19 you wan more than 213,787 graves (today: 10/10/20) and millions of people with health problems, which are often able to be extremly drastic - and keep sometimes to be very drastic in long term toto.

Who not fight loses - who anti-fights loses faster. And to sell shit and to call it apple cake is not the talent a president of the USA really needs, if he is convinced the USA is a great country. I fear he tried to accelerate the problems around covid-19, because he saw a chance it will die on its own before the next elections.

Last edited:

Are all US-Americans idiots? Because Trump fought for the Sars-Cov-2 virus and anti-fought against covid-19 you wan more than 213,787 graves (today: 10/10/20) and millions of people with health problems, which are often able to be extremly drastic - and keep sometimes to be very drastic in long term toto.

Who not fight loses - who anti-fights loses faster. And to sell shit and to call it apple cake is not the talent a president of the USA really needs, if he is convinced the USA is a great country.
o_O :cuckoo: :itsok: o_O :cuckoo: :itsok:

Who not fight loses - who anti-fights loses faster. And to sell shit and to call it apple cake is not the talent a president of the USA really needs, if he is convinced the USA is a great country.

Here again the text I wrote:

Who not fight loses - who anti-fights loses faster. And to sell shit and to call it apple cake is not the talent a president of the USA really needs, if he is convinced the USA is a great country. I fear he tried to accelerate the problems around covid-19, because he saw a chance it will die on its own before the next elections.

And here much shorter: Donald Trump is an extremist coward, who surrendered, and how many US-Americans die on covid-19 is unimportant for this damned ful-time liar. Pawn sacrifices.

And here much shorter: Donald Trump is an extremist coward, who surrendered, and how many US-Americans die on covid-19 is unimportant for him. Pawn sacrifices.

How many Americans died of Covid?

Bet you don't know.

It's not this: " more than 213,787 graves (today: 10/10/20)"

And here much shorter: Donald Trump is an extremist coward, who surrendered, and how many US-Americans die on covid-19 is unimportant for him. Pawn sacrifices.

Bet you don't know.

Which extremist stupidity do you like to express with this words? Is the USA a third world country?

Bet you don't know.

Which extremist stupidity do you like to express with this words? Is the USA a third world country?
Fourth.

Bet you don't know.

Bet you don't know.

Or admit you don't know the answer.

...as Trump's greatest asset in the campaign has been his miraculous economy

Yea, that was a hell of an economy. 3 percent unemployment. Trump was ready to ride that economy to a second term.
“I may be an asshole, but look at that economy”

Then COVID hit and Trumps ineptness as a leader became evident. Trumps impulse to deny the COVID threat, mislead the public and pass the blame for runaway infections has doomed his chances for reelection

See, this is the disingenious spin coming from the left these days...

1. If you recall back to the second term of the Obama/Biden administration, we were told that the milase was "the new normal", and blaming everything from the previous administration (5 years later), to weather events like snow for the shuttered downtowns, and abandon stripmalls....

Then Trump came in and manufacturing started coming back, (without a magic wand) and consumer confidence started being restored....And all of this with a Congress committed to resisitance.....Imagine what could have happened had democrats actually worked with him to get some of the things they wanted, instead of the 4 years of vitriolic attack, and Bull shit narratives they frittered on....

2. Then Covid hit, and instead of addressing the problem like President Trump did, by shutting down travel, and doing the things he did to ramp up PPE, and get ventilators to the states that needed them, while the focus of the do nothing Democrats was on impeachment....Now, also think of the projections of up to 4 million dead, and instead we have just over 200K, and idiots like you are screaming that it isn't zero....Like Democrats would have been able to do that....

Your arguement is ridiculous and silly....

Bet you don't know.

Bet you don't know.

Fourth.

With or without health care system?

Forum List

Back