57 percent of Republicans are OK with the number of COVID deaths

We have the most deaths in the world, our 5 percent of the worlds population has 20 percent of the deaths.

Yet Republicans approve of that performance.

More than 176,000 in US have died of COVID-19. 57% of Republicans polled say that is 'acceptable.'

More than 176,000 people in the U.S. have died from COVID-19. According to the poll, a 57% majority of registered Republican voters consider that number "acceptable" when "evaluating the U.S. efforts against the coronavirus pandemic," compared with 31% of voters overall. Ninety percent of Democrats and 67% of independents said the death toll was "unacceptable."
The other 43 percent are dancing in the streets over it seeing how they are all stupid democrats.

We saw mass graves in the USA -

Liar%20gif-Th.gif

What was it what had happened in New York, when no one was able to bury the dead people any longer? I did for sure not see coming down Donald Trump from his aeroplane in the heaven over New York into the streets of NY. But perhaps you are right. Perhaps I did not really remember mass graves in the USA - may be I had a picture from Brazil or Russia in my mind, when I wrote this line.

By the way - when became the USA the pippifax-nation, which it is today? How - for heavens sake - is someone able to take serios a man like Donald Trump? Did you hear his last attack on Mr. Fauci? Trump did not save 2.3 million people, because he did not listen to experts like Mr. Fauci. The charlatan Donald Trump lost more than 200,000 people in the current pandemic - what's very far from a good result. He splits your nation in the momernt it needs to be unified.

Last edited:

Liar%20gif-Th.gif

What was it what had happened in New York, when no one was able to bury the dead people any longer? I did for sure not see coming down Donald Trump from his aeroplane in the heaven over New York into the streets of NY. But perhaps you are right. Perhaps I did not really remember mass graves in the USA - may be I had a picture from Brazil or Russia in my mind, when I wrote this line.

By the way - when became the USA the pippifax-nation, which it is today? How - for heavens sake - is someone able to take serios a man like Donald Trump? Did you hear his last attack on Mr. Fauci? Trump did not save 2.3 million people, because he did not listen to experts like Mr. Fauci. The charlatan Donald Trump lost more than 200,000 people in the current pandemic - what's very far from a good result. He splits your nation in the momernt it needs to be unified.

Attempting to blame President Donald Trump for the deaths from COVID-19 is childish at best. An unknown virus unleashed on the world by Communist China, who lied to the world about it with the help of the World Health Organization is Trump's fault.

You are among those with critical TDS. You would blame the Hindenberg disaster on Trump if you imagined just one person believed.

Show us the mass graves. If you refuse, then you are lying, are you not?

De Blasio, Cuomo go on defensive over initial responses to coronavirus outbreak
By SHANT SHAHRIGIAN

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |MAR 29, 2020 | 6:15 PM

Mayor de Blasio went on the defensive Sunday over weeks of statements in which he urged New Yorkers to go about their daily lives as usual even as the coronavirus spread.(Luiz C. Ribeiro/for New York Daily News)

Mayor de Blasio and Gov. Cuomo went on the defensive Sunday over their initial responses to the coronavirus outbreak.

“We should not be focusing, in my view, on anything looking back on any level of government right now,” Hizzoner said on CNN. “This is just about how we save lives going forward.”

As recently as March 13, de Blasio told New Yorkers, “We want people still to go on about their lives. We want people to rest assured that a lot is being done to protect them.”

But the mayor refused to take any blame for contributing to the spread of the highly contagious virus, which had infected at least 30,765 New Yorkers and killed 672 as of Saturday afternoon.

De Blasio, Cuomo go on defensive over initial responses to coronavirus outbreak

###

Nursing homes have ‘no right’ to reject coronavirus patients, Cuomo says
By Bernadette Hogan and Bruce Golding
April 23, 2020 | 5:04pm

New York’s nursing homes weren’t allowed to challenge a controversial order to admit patients with the coronavirus, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Thursday — even though it’s been blamed for spreading the deadly disease among residents.

“They don’t have a right to object. That is the rule and that is the regulation and they have to comply with that,” Cuomo said during his daily briefing in Albany.

###

New York’s true nursing home death toll cloaked in secrecy
By BERNARD CONDON, MATT SEDENSKY and MEGHAN HOYER August 11, 2020

New York’s coronavirus death toll in nursing homes, already among the highest in the nation, could actually be a significant undercount. Unlike every other state with major outbreaks, New York only counts residents who died on nursing home property and not those who were transported to hospitals and died there.

That statistic could add thousands to the state’s official care home death toll of just over 6,600. But so far the administration of Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo has refused to divulge the number, leading to speculation the state is manipulating the figures to make it appear it is doing better than other states and to make a tragic situation less dire.

“That’s a problem, bro,” state Sen. Gustavo Rivera, a Democrat, told New York Health Commissioner Howard Zucker during a legislative hearing on nursing homes earlier this month. “It seems, sir, that in this case you are choosing to define it differently so that you can look better.”

Last edited:

Liar%20gif-Th.gif

Attempting to blame President Donald Trump for the deaths from COVID-19 is childish at best. ...

It's for me totally clear that this man - Donald Trump - made not only some few things wrong in this context. He made and still makes nearly everything wrong in this context. Intentionally, I fear. Votes are for him more important than dead US-American people. And because he is president of the USA (=the former leading nation of the western world) this has bad effects worldwide.

Last edited:
We have the most deaths in the world, our 5 percent of the worlds population has 20 percent of the deaths.

More than 176,000 in US have died of COVID-19. 57% of Republicans polled say that is 'acceptable.'

More than 176,000 people in the U.S. have died from COVID-19. According to the poll, a 57% majority of registered Republican voters consider that number "acceptable" when "evaluating the U.S. efforts against the coronavirus pandemic," compared with 31% of voters overall. Ninety percent of Democrats and 67% of independents said the death toll was "unacceptable."

Had we listened to Democrats’ push to keep the borders open to appease the globalists, I can’t fathom what the number of deaths would be.

The PLANdemic is very convenient wouldnt you say . Dont worry , biden is waaaaaay up in the polls ! Where is hunter?

Our 5% of the populations dominates "world news" period. And do our govt agencies and corporations who work together to back up the BS the media feeds us. While we were all thinking about how to "solve" the economy for 40 years, the New World Order started with the media and worked its way in. After some time you'll see that it originated from people inside. They are same ones who conspired to kill the Kennedys and many others who opposed organized crime getting mixed into politics. It happened. We are here. The line between corporation and government is blurred and the people need to start calling on someone to draw the line. Think Joe Biden will do that? What would you expect from the bastard son of Obamacare?

P.S.. I make screenshots and videos of what I write and send to people I know. Even to people I don't know sometimes. That way if they try to silence me there will be a case file. The people I correspond with know what to do with the information.

Forum List

Back