57 percent of Republicans are OK with the number of COVID deaths

We have the most deaths in the world, our 5 percent of the worlds population has 20 percent of the deaths.

Yet Republicans approve of that performance.

More than 176,000 in US have died of COVID-19. 57% of Republicans polled say that is 'acceptable.'

More than 176,000 people in the U.S. have died from COVID-19. According to the poll, a 57% majority of registered Republican voters consider that number "acceptable" when "evaluating the U.S. efforts against the coronavirus pandemic," compared with 31% of voters overall. Ninety percent of Democrats and 67% of independents said the death toll was "unacceptable."
No one can know that number. You're a liar and your link is fake news.

The EXPERTS said 2.2 million Americans would die if nothing was done, so I'm good with the number of 2 MILLION lives saved by President Donald J Trump.

Excellent job, Mr. President.

Are all US-Americans idiots? Because Trump fought for the Sars-Cov-2 virus and anti-fought against covid-19 you wan more than 213,787 graves (today: 10/10/20) and millions of people with health problems, which are often able to be extremly drastic - and keep sometimes to be very drastic in long term toto.

Who not fight loses - who anti-fights loses faster. And to sell shit and to call it apple cake is not the talent a president of the USA really needs, if he is convinced the USA is a great country.
o_O :cuckoo: :itsok: o_O :cuckoo: :itsok:

Here again the text I wrote:
Are all US-Americans idiots? Because Trump fought for the Sars-Cov-2 virus and anti-fought against covid-19 you wan more than 213,787 graves (today: 10/10/20) and millions of people with health problems, which are often able to be extremly drastic - and keep sometimes to be very drastic in long term toto.

Who not fight loses - who anti-fights loses faster. And to sell shit and to call it apple cake is not the talent a president of the USA really needs, if he is convinced the USA is a great country. I fear he tried to accelerate the problems around covid-19, because he saw a chance it will die on its own before the next elections.

And here much shorter: Donald Trump is an extremist coward, who surrendered, and how many US-Americans die on covid-19 is unimportant for him. Pawn sacrifices.

How many Americans died of Covid?

Bet you don't know.

It's not this: " more than 213,787 graves (today: 10/10/20)"

Which extremist stupidity do you like to express with this words? Is the USA a third world country?
Fourth.

With or without health care system?

I'm gonna take it as your admission that you don't know how many are actually terminated by the Chinese flu.

Ignorance is hardly a virtue.

The EXPERTS said 2.2 million Americans would die if nothing was done, so I'm good with the number of 2 MILLION lives saved by President Donald J Trump.

Who not fight loses - who anti-fights loses faster. And to sell shit and to call it apple cake is not the talent a president of the USA really needs, if he is convinced the USA is a great country.

Who not fight loses - who anti-fights loses faster. And to sell shit and to call it apple cake is not the talent a president of the USA really needs, if he is convinced the USA is a great country. I fear he tried to accelerate the problems around covid-19, because he saw a chance it will die on its own before the next elections.

And here much shorter: Donald Trump is an extremist coward, who surrendered, and how many US-Americans die on covid-19 is unimportant for him. Pawn sacrifices.

Bet you don't know.

Which extremist stupidity do you like to express with this words? Is the USA a third world country?
Fourth.

I'm gonna take it as your admission that you don't know how many are actually terminated by the Chinese flu.

I hope you know what's the difference between a harmless cold and a dangerous influenza. I hope you know that the spanish influenza was made once in the USA - it costed wordwide hundred of millions of victims. And I hope you know that the influenza viri and the Sars-CoV-2 virus are totally different viri (=viruses).

One of the worst problems of the USA is a lifesstyle which contains [intentional] ignorance, intrigance, arrogance and aggressions.

-----
America: 590 152 deaths; the five countries reporting most deaths are United States (213 787), Brazil (149 639), Mexico (83 507), Peru (33 158) and Colombia (27 495).
------
Source: COVID-19 situation update worldwide, as of 10 October 2020
-----

Last edited:
Cuomo’s mistake in following the advice he received from the Trump administration on the placement of the discharged elderly only accounts for about 7000 deaths
He owns it............President was very clear that it could kill the elderly.........Cuomo didn't even know his OWN POLICY.........as the Bodies piled up.....some started calling him Dr. Death and the Grim Reaper.......

He then went into OH SHIT MODE.......attempting to pass laws to avoid the lawsuits................

Shit is not over yet..............but they delayed enough to not effect the election over it..........KARMA IS COMING FOR HIM...................

New York........the WORST STATS on this virus in the ENTIRE WORLD.

We have the most deaths in the world, our 5 percent of the worlds population has 20 percent of the deaths.

More than 176,000 in US have died of COVID-19. 57% of Republicans polled say that is 'acceptable.'

More than 176,000 people in the U.S. have died from COVID-19. According to the poll, a 57% majority of registered Republican voters consider that number "acceptable" when "evaluating the U.S. efforts against the coronavirus pandemic," compared with 31% of voters overall. Ninety percent of Democrats and 67% of independents said the death toll was "unacceptable."

What is it what you try to say here? THEnIUNspo sys erver caöer: heINO

Bet you don't know.

Fourth.

I hope you knpw what's the difrference between a harmless cold and a dangerous influenza. I hope you know that the spanish influenza was made once in the USA. And I hope you know that the unfluenza viri and the Sars-coV-2 virus are totally different viri (=viruses).

One of the worst problems of the USA is a lifesstyle which contains [intentional] ingnorance, intrigance, arrogance and aggressions.

-----
America: 590 152 deaths; the five countries reporting most deaths are United States (213 787), Brazil (149 639), Mexico (83 507), Peru (33 158) and Colombia (27 495).
------
-----
1602348371910.png

What experts said that....? CDC??? I've only heard Trump claim such, when he was trying to brag about it hitting 60,000 deaths to 100,000, him saying that would be an excellent job for himself.... He said that in late March.....I believe....
TDS..........and nothing more.........the very PRESUME definition of death by corona should have a damned special council on it.................

In the US alone, 210,000 have died from the TRUMPvirus
BS

Presumed died by...........cooking the books....something your side is good at.......remember that shit troll......and what it did before 2008.....yeah I know you have selective memory.

Bet you don't know.

Fourth.

I hope you know what's the difference between a harmless cold and a dangerous influenza. I hope you know that the spanish influenza was made once in the USA - it costed wordwide hundred of millions of victims. And I hope you know that the influenza viri and the Sars-CoV-2 virus are totally different viri (=viruses).

One of the worst problems of the USA is a lifesstyle which contains [intentional] ignorance, intrigance, arrogance and aggressions.

-----
------
-----

I asked you if you knew how many deaths were due to the Chinese flu.

You don't.

The inflated death tolls were aimed at stifling the Trump economy.

To damage Trump, the numbers of both infected and of deaths, had to be inflated.

And, they were:

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.

“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

“…the number of reported Covid-19-related deaths is the number of reported Covid-19-related deaths. Reported does not mean actual. Like the number of men who admit that they like Sex on the Beach (the drink and not the act), the number of reported deaths from a disease is typically lower than the actual number. Moreover, the study did not include people who were already sick with Covid-19 during the study time period but passed away after April 29.

Additionally, the study lumped everyone who tested positive for the Covid-19 coronavirus together and did not separate them out by disease severity or even whether they had symptoms. There may be big differences between being exposed to a relatively small amount of the virus and being exposed to a large amount of the virus. Moreover, who knows how the transmission of the virus and the death rate could be changing over time.” What Is The Death Rate For Covid-19 Coronavirus? What This Study Found

Bet you don't know.

Fourth.

-----
------
-----

I asked you if you knew how many deaths were due to the Chinese flu. ....

What did you not understand?

What is it what you try to say here? THEnIUNspo sys erver caöer: heINO

Bet you don't know.

Fourth.

I hope you knpw what's the difrference between a harmless cold and a dangerous influenza. I hope you know that the spanish influenza was made once in the USA. And I hope you know that the unfluenza viri and the Sars-coV-2 virus are totally different viri (=viruses).

One of the worst problems of the USA is a lifesstyle which contains [intentional] ingnorance, intrigance, arrogance and aggressions.

-----
------
-----
View attachment 399710

?

Bet you don't know.

Fourth.

-----
------
-----

"What did you not understand?"

How you could be so easily manipulated.

How many times have you purchased the Brooklyn Bridge?

I bet you hear that a lot, huh?

Bet you don't know.

Fourth.

-----
------
-----

I am a German.

Bet you don't know.

Fourth.

-----
------
-----

I am a German.

I accept your apology.

"Are all US-Americans idiots? "

No, just the Democrats.

Bet you don't know.

How about the plan to abolish the police? How about that extremist stupidity?

...as Trump's greatest asset in the campaign has been his miraculous economy

Yea, that was a hell of an economy. 3 percent unemployment. Trump was ready to ride that economy to a second term.
“I may be an asshole, but look at that economy”

Then COVID hit and Trumps ineptness as a leader became evident. Trumps impulse to deny the COVID threat, mislead the public and pass the blame for runaway infections has doomed his chances for reelection
Only Dim morons swallow the proposition that Trump is responsible for COVID and the shutdown.

Bet you don't know.

Fourth.

-----
------
-----

I am a German.

I accept your apology.

Eh? What's wrong with you? What you say is far from any logic. Do you use drugs? We use the official data of the USA.

... How about the plan to abolish the police?

To do what?

How about that extremist stupidity?

Swamp? Do you try to produce a swamp? ... I guess I start slowly to understand what's the sense of such "alternative facts" as to try to say covid-19 is not any serios problem. It's a kind of squid strategy. The more ink confuses real information the more energy it needs to find out what's really going on in your country.

...as Trump's greatest asset in the campaign has been his miraculous economy

Yea, that was a hell of an economy. 3 percent unemployment. Trump was ready to ride that economy to a second term.
“I may be an asshole, but look at that economy”

Then COVID hit and Trumps ineptness as a leader became evident. Trumps impulse to deny the COVID threat, mislead the public and pass the blame for runaway infections has doomed his chances for reelection
Only Dim morons swallow the proposition that Trump is responsible for COVID and the shutdown.

Donald Trump made a damned bad job in context of Covid-19. He's a charlatan. Worldwide is a propaganda machine active, which fights for the Sars-CoV-2 virus. And in a center of this propaganda machine is the current government of the USA under Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back