56.5 Percent of Americans Believe Joe Biden is Not in Control of his Own Presidency

117342492_3176107799093466_6427744750089595244_n.jpg

We are witnessing the collapse of the cabal and Biden getting shipped off to Gitmo.

A recent Trafalgar report found that 56 percent of Americans believe President Joe Biden is not “fully executing the duties of his office.” Majority of Americans Say ‘Others’ Are in Control of Biden Agenda | The American Spectator | USA News and Politics

Some people here love to cite polls. I wonder how he, I mean they, feel about this poll?
That is to say Joe Biden is not formulating presidential policy and setting a path for our future.

Other people are. People we do not know. People who were not elected. People accountable to no one.
People who are hidden from public scrutiny.
We have a Potemkin Presidency. Joe Biden is the public stammering, confused mentally challenged face of the POTUS.
But just exactly who is pulling his strings?
Who is handing him documents to sign? Documents he doesn't even know anything about.

Barack Obama has publicly stated that Joe Biden, the Vice President he denigrated as someone who could be depended on to "f--- up" what was entrusted to him.
What does the Constitution say about someone not faithfully executing the duties of his office?

Taking a nap, a crap and a slap at the Constitution on a daily basis as your major daily goals is not doing your job. Biden is a fraud and he entered the office fraudulently and continues to serve as a blatantly duplicitous unscrupulous racist liar.
I yield the remainder of my time to the lying swine that try to defend what Biden, as his string pullers, are doing.

Obama's Third Term

I am fully armed with plenty of ammo and am just waiting for a shooting war to erupt, just waiting for a call to arms. If our military finally acts I will be there to stand shoulder to shoulder with them to bring down the dark cabal. If they don't act, I am all for an all-out civil war that will utterly destroy this country ... because it is already destroyed ... at least we would kill a couple million fucking liberals.

A recent Trafalgar report found that 56 percent of Americans believe President Joe Biden is not “fully executing the duties of his office.” Majority of Americans Say ‘Others’ Are in Control of Biden Agenda | The American Spectator | USA News and Politics

Some people here love to cite polls. I wonder how he, I mean they, feel about this poll?
That is to say Joe Biden is not formulating presidential policy and setting a path for our future.

Other people are. People we do not know. People who were not elected. People accountable to no one.
People who are hidden from public scrutiny.
We have a Potemkin Presidency. Joe Biden is the public stammering, confused mentally challenged face of the POTUS.
But just exactly who is pulling his strings?
Who is handing him documents to sign? Documents he doesn't even know anything about.

Barack Obama has publicly stated that Joe Biden, the Vice President he denigrated as someone who could be depended on to "f--- up" what was entrusted to him.
What does the Constitution say about someone not faithfully executing the duties of his office?

Taking a nap, a crap and a slap at the Constitution on a daily basis as your major daily goals is not doing your job. Biden is a fraud and he entered the office fraudulently and continues to serve as a blatantly duplicitous unscrupulous racist liar.
I yield the remainder of my time to the lying swine that try to defend what Biden, as his string pullers, are doing.
Funny....I wasn't asked.

Forum List

Back