52% of Our Border Patrol Agents are Hispanic & 100% of them want The Wall!

Border Patrol Officers killed in the line of duty.
(note how many lost their lives during the obama administration)

CBP_DHSlogo_1.png

Name
End of Watch

Rogelio Martinez November 19, 2017
Isaac Morales May 24, 2017
David Gomez November 16, 2016
Manuel A. Alvarez August 11, 2016
Jose D. Barraza April 18, 2016
Tyler R. Robledo September 12, 2014
Javier Vega, Jr. August 3, 2014
Alexander I. Giannini May 28, 2014
Darrell J. Windhaus December 29, 2013
David R. Delaney November 2, 2012
Nicholas J. Ivie October 2, 2012
Jeffrey Ramirez September 15, 2012
James R. Dominguez July 19, 2012
Leopoldo Cavazos Jr. July 6, 2012
Eduardo Rojas Jr. May 12, 2011
Hector R. Clark May 12, 2011
Brian A. Terry December 15, 2010
John R. Zykas September 8, 2010
Michael V. Gallagher September 2, 2010
Charles F. Collins II August 15, 2010
Mark F. Van Doren May 24, 2010
Trena R. McLaughlin September 14, 2009
Robert W. Rosas Jr. July 23, 2009
Cruz C. McGuire May 21, 2009
Nathaniel A. Afolayan May 1, 2009
Jarod C. Dittman March 30, 2008
Luis Aguilar January 19, 2008
Julio E. Baray September 24, 2007
Eric Cabral July 26, 2007
Robert F. Smith May 22, 2007
Richard Goldstein May 11, 2007
Clint B. Thrasher April 25, 2007
David J. Tourscher March 16, 2007
Ramon Nevarez Jr. March 15, 2007
David N. Webb November 3, 2006
Nicholas D. Greenig March 14, 2006
George B. DeBates December 19, 2004
Travis W. Attaway September 19, 2004
Jeremy M. Wilson September 19, 2004
James P. Epling December 16, 2003

In Memoriam to Those Who Died in the Line of Duty | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

Why are we not paying the ones still alive again?

No one is being "Walled In" You can leave America any time if you are a citizen with a valid passport. They "Wall People In" Places Like China, where you cannot leave if they have an issue with you. Their Travel Bans keep people in the Country. Try moving to North Korea some time.

Yes you are darling, you are begging to have a wall built around you because you are afraid, as programed. Power always requires more power over time. If you wish to emulate China and North Korea you're truly gone. And that my friend IS where you are headed, your police have already been militarized and trained by the Israelis in how to Palestinianize the american people. Your own govt prohibits you from visiting Cuba. They can do anything they want with you, you’ll do nothing but vote. You're one "emergency" away from a Marshall Lawish crackdown and the power structure knows full well they have lost all semblance of legitimacy and that the economic system is past due to tank again. Any society with this level of wealth/income disparity eventually moves toward unrest or toward a police state. Watch.

You have repeatedly stated you despise Jews but you're OK with Palestinians and illegals coming into our country. You are the epitome of what is wrong with this country.
No darling, you have never seen me say anything negative about jews. Ever.

Israel is a nation state.

And the guilt/sin/blame game is about the avoidance of responsibility. You can blame your version of "the bad guys" forever, but "the bad guys" only get aways with what you allow and take no responsibility for. And they will continue to. Everything the american people moan about is due to their own inaction.

99% of Jews are Zionists. Anti Israel = Anti Jew.
Fuck Israel, and fuck the US for supporting Israel.

U.S. Senate’s First Bill, in the Midst of the Shutdown, Is a Bipartisan Defense of the Israeli Government From Boycotts

But in the 2019 GOP-controlled Senate, the first bill to be considered — S.1 — is not designed to protect American workers, bolster U.S. companies, or address the various debates over border security and immigration. It’s not a bill to open the government. Instead, according to multiple sources involved in the legislative process, S.1 will be a compendium containing a handful of foreign policy-related measures, the main one of which is a provision — with Florida’s GOP Sen. Marco Rubio as a lead sponsor — to defend the Israeli government. The bill is a
top legislative priority for the American Israel Public Affairs Committee.

In the previous Congress, that measure
was known as S.170, and it gives state and local governments explicit legal authority to boycott any U.S. companies which themselves are participating in a boycott against Israel. As The Intercept reported last month, 26 states now have enacted some version of a law to punish or otherwise sanction entities that participate in or support the boycott of Israel, while similar laws are pending in at least 13 additional states. Rubio’s bill is designed to strengthen the legal basis to defend those Israel-protecting laws from constitutional challenge.

Punishment aimed at companies that choose to boycott Israel can also sweep up individual American citizens in its punitive net because individual contractors often work for state or local governments under the auspices of a sole proprietorship or some other business entity. That was the case with
Texas elementary school speech pathologist Bahia Amawi, who lost her job working with autistic and speech-impaired children in Austin because she refused to promise not to boycott goods produced in Israel and/or illegal Israeli settlements.

U.S. Senate’s First Bill, in the Midst of the Shutdown, Is a Bipartisan Defense of the Israeli Government From Boycotts

The House controlled by Democrats, their first bill was to give themselves an additional 7 days of vacation and then Impeach Trump because they don't like his hair.

True story

Nice of you to completely deflect and ignore the topic of discussion.

Did you even bother to look at the number of Border Patrol Agents murdered protecting US Borders?

Notice I did not say "our" as I don't believe you are an American Citizen.

I had an employee that was Hispanic, her parents went through the legal process to become citizens. She never learned Spanish, she hates illegal immigrants and considers them a disgrace to their country.

She is very hardcore against illegal immigrants.

CBP_DHSlogo_1.png

Name
End of Watch

In Memoriam to Those Who Died in the Line of Duty | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

You aren't participating in the discussion, so ADIOS......bad hombre.

Yes you are darling, you are begging to have a wall built around you because you are afraid, as programed. Power always requires more power over time. If you wish to emulate China and North Korea you're truly gone. And that my friend IS where you are headed, your police have already been militarized and trained by the Israelis in how to Palestinianize the american people. Your own govt prohibits you from visiting Cuba. They can do anything they want with you, you’ll do nothing but vote. You're one "emergency" away from a Marshall Lawish crackdown and the power structure knows full well they have lost all semblance of legitimacy and that the economic system is past due to tank again. Any society with this level of wealth/income disparity eventually moves toward unrest or toward a police state. Watch.

You have repeatedly stated you despise Jews but you're OK with Palestinians and illegals coming into our country. You are the epitome of what is wrong with this country.
No darling, you have never seen me say anything negative about jews. Ever.

Israel is a nation state.

And the guilt/sin/blame game is about the avoidance of responsibility. You can blame your version of "the bad guys" forever, but "the bad guys" only get aways with what you allow and take no responsibility for. And they will continue to. Everything the american people moan about is due to their own inaction.

99% of Jews are Zionists. Anti Israel = Anti Jew.
Fuck Israel, and fuck the US for supporting Israel.

But in the 2019 GOP-controlled Senate, the first bill to be considered — S.1 — is not designed to protect American workers, bolster U.S. companies, or address the various debates over border security and immigration. It’s not a bill to open the government. Instead, according to multiple sources involved in the legislative process, S.1 will be a compendium containing a handful of foreign policy-related measures, the main one of which is a provision — with Florida’s GOP Sen. Marco Rubio as a lead sponsor — to defend the Israeli government. The bill is a
top legislative priority for the American Israel Public Affairs Committee.

In the previous Congress, that measure
was known as S.170, and it gives state and local governments explicit legal authority to boycott any U.S. companies which themselves are participating in a boycott against Israel. As The Intercept reported last month, 26 states now have enacted some version of a law to punish or otherwise sanction entities that participate in or support the boycott of Israel, while similar laws are pending in at least 13 additional states. Rubio’s bill is designed to strengthen the legal basis to defend those Israel-protecting laws from constitutional challenge.

Punishment aimed at companies that choose to boycott Israel can also sweep up individual American citizens in its punitive net because individual contractors often work for state or local governments under the auspices of a sole proprietorship or some other business entity. That was the case with
Texas elementary school speech pathologist Bahia Amawi, who lost her job working with autistic and speech-impaired children in Austin because she refused to promise not to boycott goods produced in Israel and/or illegal Israeli settlements.

The House controlled by Democrats, their first bill was to give themselves an additional 7 days of vacation and then Impeach Trump because they don't like his hair.

True story

Nice of you to completely deflect and ignore the topic of discussion.

Did you even bother to look at the number of Border Patrol Agents murdered protecting US Borders?

Notice I did not say "our" as I don't believe you are an American Citizen.

Looked to me like that article is on the new senate's first bill having nothing to do with the american people other than to restrict their freedom of thought. I don’t pay much attention to folks who prattle on about what they believe. To believe something is to have wrapped up the thinking process. Believers do not think.

Last edited:
Who is against a “wall system” in strategic locations"?

If Trump would have presented it like that vice a big beautiful 2000 miles long wall like he initially said then we would not even be having a debate.

So all you loons are against a big beautiful wall but a "wall system" is great?
All you have to do is change the label to something the fake media hasn't demonized, and suddenly the opposition disappears.

Last edited:
I had an employee that was Hispanic, her parents went through the legal process to become citizens. She never learned Spanish, she hates illegal immigrants and considers them a disgrace to their country.

She is an American, and we love our country and will defend it against those who would use and abuse it.

She is an American, and we love our country and will defend it against those who would use and abuse it.

That is what she said. She can't stand the "wetbacks" her words.

CBP_DHSlogo_1.png

Name
End of Watch

You aren't participating in the discussion, so ADIOS......bad hombre.

Sure, can't answer the question? You mean I refuse to participate in your illusion.

America has always employed tokens to go aganst their own, she is very useful.

"I assume some are good people" out of play now?

"She never learned Spanish"

Sounds like she was raised by Tio Thomaz. They have them in every race.

Nobody pumps them out like poor whites in america, goes all the way back to Bacon's Rebellion.

I like all races. The Racist argument is tired, weak and intellectually dishonest. As long as they are an American, love my country like I do, and don't hate me for the color of my skin, I like them.

What I don't like is attitudes. The only thing you are owed in America is to be treated equally under the law, and to have an equal chance at opportunity. America is not a place where lazy people will prosper, and it should never be turned in to that.

I like all races. The Racist argument is tired, weak and intellectually dishonest. As long as they are an American, love my country like I do, and don't hate me for the color of my skin, I like them.

What I don't like is attitudes. The only thing you are owed in America is to be treated equally under the law, and to have an equal chance at opportunity. America is not a place where lazy people will prosper, and it should never be turned in to that.
Nope, THAT is what is tired, weak and intellectually dishonest.

Not sure of why there is a quote or what the hell you mean.

"The only thing you are owed in America is to be treated equally under the law, and to have an equal chance at opportunity."

Let us know when all racial groups get this utopian dream in the US please.

She was raised by her parents in the American school system, they worked hard not sure why you try to disparage them those that come into the country legally.

She was raised by her parents in the American school system, they worked hard not sure why you try to disparage them those that come into the country legally.
I grew up around Mexicans in the american school system. Everyone of them spoke Spanish and were taught to be proud of their Mexican roots. Sounds to me like her parents wanted to pretend they were white.

Not sure of why there is a quote or what the hell you mean.
That's a quote of Don's love. Regarding all those scary "illegals" your Wall Street/donor/"job creator" class has always made sure were here.

Forum List

Back