50 Years of the Feds Intervening in Education

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
2014_06_11_CommonCoreInfographic-NEW-011.jpg

This speaks for itself. And, even the so-called Common Core is nothing more than a foil to centralize the education establishment. Read the full article @ Nearly 50 Years of Growing Federal Intervention in Education, Explained in One Picture

Before the zionist faggors give me bad reps., watch the whole vid in which the brother touches on the topic...

[youtube]fcd8Hxc8UI4[/youtube]

Last edited:
An incompetent government coupled with an agenda-driven teacher's union spells disaster for America's children. The curriculum has been so dumbed down that high school students aren't even learning what elementary students were learning in the early portion of America's history.

I bet that most high school students couldn't comprehend the New England Primer or the McGuffey Readers. The morals and values contained therein would be completely alien to modern students.

An incompetent government coupled with an agenda-driven teacher's union spells disaster for America's children. The curriculum has been so dumbed down that high school students aren't even learning what elementary students were learning in the early portion of America's history.

I bet that most high school students couldn't comprehend the New England Primer or the McGuffey Readers. The morals and values contained therein would be completely alien to modern students.

About fifty years ago America awoke one morning with a USSR Sputnik orbiting over the US. So much for the McGuffey Reader education.

your infographic is incorrect. nobody had to adopt common core standards to compete for race to the top grants. common core is also not a federal program, so its adoption would not signal federal intrusion.

and that's just at a cursory glance. i wouldn't take much from the source you got that from seriously.

Forum List

Back