50% of Republicans believe jobs have been lost under Biden

I’m not sure what to say about the lala land people live in these days. Has partisanship warped reality?

Source poll

https://navigatorresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Navigator-Toplines-02.23.2022.pdf

Article

Why Biden’s jobs boom isn’t translating

Republicans, 47 percent of whom believed jobs had been lost over the last 12 months.

Needless to say, that’s wildly inaccurate: The unemployment rate was 6.4 percent when JOE BIDEN took office.

That these basic facts aren’t translating to the public says a lot about how news isdisseminated and consumed. It’s also an illustration about how difficult it’s been for the White House to communicate its successes in light of the setbacks that have come along too.

At 7% inflation literally no one in the bottom half has seen an increase in living standards....?

So dishonest - such is the way of you Nazis.

Republicans recognize the FACT that we have less jobs today than prior to the democrats and their CCP allies unleashing the Wuhan Designer Virus®

Joe Biden isn't responsible for the addition of a single job in America and still fall far behind the peak employment numbers of Donald Trump.

LOL

Fruitcake, you're too stupid to realize this but you just called Republicans, illiterate

The poll question was, when it comes to the U.S. economy over the last 12 months.

According to you, Republicans didn't understand that.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

Fruitcake, you're too stupid to realize this but you just called Republicans, illiterate

The poll question was, when it comes to the U.S. economy over the last 12 months.

According to you, Republicans didn't understand that.

:abgg2q.jpg:
At least we can procure a ID to vote......Something dems claim "people of color" can't do......How insulting is that?

At least we can procure a ID to vote......Something dems claim "people of color" can't do......How insulting is that?

I'm a Democrat and I don't claim that. Seems you're wrong.

I’m not sure what to say about the lala land people live in these days. Has partisanship warped reality?

Source poll

https://navigatorresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Navigator-Toplines-02.23.2022.pdf

Article

Republicans, 47 percent of whom believed jobs had been lost over the last 12 months.

Needless to say, that’s wildly inaccurate: The unemployment rate was 6.4 percent when JOE BIDEN took office.

That these basic facts aren’t translating to the public says a lot about how news isdisseminated and consumed. It’s also an illustration about how difficult it’s been for the White House to communicate its successes in light of the setbacks that have come along too.
You really are this dumb aren't you?
Right before the world went batshit crazy over Covid, unemployment was at decades low numbers.
The Covid panic caused massive job loss. Massive.
And still today... the employed numbers are LOWER THAN BEFORE COVID.

Only sheep and parrots believe Biden has added any jobs due to one damn thing he did.

Well job loses were due to Covid, they haven’t fully come back to where we were under Trump prior to Covid due to xiden and the demafascist, but it’s not fair to say they’ve been lost
Agree to an extent. Unemployment was 3.6% last month. Trump only had one month in 4 years with lower unemployment numbers than Biden. Unemployment isnt an issue.

I will dispute though that fewer people working is some kind of an issue with the economy. People deciding to retire early isn’t an issue in the economy, it’s just a factor.

Agree to an extent. Unemployment was 3.6% last month. Trump only had one month in 4 years with lower unemployment numbers than Biden. Unemployment isnt an issue.

I will dispute though that fewer people working is some kind of an issue with the economy. People deciding to retire early isn’t an issue in the economy, it’s just a factor.
people “retiring” early isn’t the issue.

What world are you living in? Sunday I bought 2 pieces of osb. $100. Before Biden around $30 for both.
Prices are coming down

AB8E1E7F-C17B-42F2-A005-E6FD2A41AB48.jpeg

ha
The largest loss in employment base was old people who died from Covid or retired to keep from dying.
hahab

oh people left the job market because xiden mishandling of the xiden variants…they died

hahaha

yeah i guess that’s something you can be proud of

folks aren’t “retiring” early they aren’t coming back to the job market because they don’t want to come off their govt dime. Able body people, people that can’t afford to retire on their own.

That’s not something to cheer

oh people left the job market because xiden mishandling of the xiden variants…they died

hahaha

yeah i guess that’s something you can be proud of

folks aren’t “retiring” early they aren’t coming back to the job market because they don’t want to come off their govt dime. Able body people, people that can’t afford to retire on their own.

That’s not something to cheer

They did not leave the job market under Biden.

In Jan 2021 the LFPR was 61.4% now it is 62.4%.

All that you speak of took place under Trump

Source poll

Article

Jobs were lost when Biden shit down the XL pipeline. Jobs were lost when Biden placed a moritorium on rare Earth mining.

If Trump hadn't been president, China and their DNC Vassal would never have used the bioweapon.

Trump was the target of the Wuhan Designer Virus® - 1,000,000 Americans were just collateral damage that democrats were happy to sacrifice in order to take out their target.

Sad, but undoubtedly true.

Limbaugh is the Father of the Alternate Universe, and he did his job well.

It may not be long before the rest of the planet needs a translator to communicate with them.
It is rich you speak so much of an alternate universe. Whose party supports men being women, censorship, inflation, and politically attacking private citizens? I'm not sure what you guys are going for, and it appears you don't know either.

It is rich you speak so much of an alternate universe. Whose party supports men being women, censorship, inflation, and politically attacking private citizens? I'm not sure what you guys are going for, and it appears you don't know either.

Macky likes the matrix and is just pissed that some folks got red-pilled.

Forum List

Back