50% of Republicans believe jobs have been lost under Biden

I’m not sure what to say about the lala land people live in these days. Has partisanship warped reality?

Source poll

https://navigatorresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Navigator-Toplines-02.23.2022.pdf

Article

Why Biden’s jobs boom isn’t translating

Republicans, 47 percent of whom believed jobs had been lost over the last 12 months.

Needless to say, that’s wildly inaccurate: The unemployment rate was 6.4 percent when JOE BIDEN took office.

That these basic facts aren’t translating to the public says a lot about how news isdisseminated and consumed. It’s also an illustration about how difficult it’s been for the White House to communicate its successes in light of the setbacks that have come along too.
He wants credit for the jobs he magically "created", then logic would then say he gets credit for inflation, the supply chain issues, take the good with the bad.

He wants credit for the jobs he magically "created", then logic would then say he gets credit for inflation, the supply chain issues, take the good with the bad.
How about we settle for reality? By the way lumber is half of last years price and down 40% from last month.

So dishonest - such is the way of you Nazis.

Republicans recognize the FACT that we have less jobs today than prior to the democrats and their CCP allies unleashing the Wuhan Designer Virus®

Joe Biden isn't responsible for the addition of a single job in America and still fall far behind the peak employment numbers of Donald Trump.
That all happened under Trump. Biden is simply picking up the pieces he left.

I’m not sure what to say about the lala land people live in these days. Has partisanship warped reality?

Source poll

https://navigatorresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Navigator-Toplines-02.23.2022.pdf

Article

Republicans, 47 percent of whom believed jobs had been lost over the last 12 months.

Needless to say, that’s wildly inaccurate: The unemployment rate was 6.4 percent when JOE BIDEN took office.

That these basic facts aren’t translating to the public says a lot about how news isdisseminated and consumed. It’s also an illustration about how difficult it’s been for the White House to communicate its successes in light of the setbacks that have come along too.
Biden isnt responsible for people going back to work after COVID restrictions have been lifted. The worst president in history would have had the exact same result. In fact, he did. Biden is obviously the worst president in history by every metric.

How about we settle for reality? By the way lumber is half of last years price and down 40% from last month.
I am all for that. In reality he should get little credit and little blame in jobs, growing the economy, inflation, supply chain issues.

I find it funny that a President gets that much credit or blame for something he really can't control.

OK, say the OP's poll is correct.....What does it matter if it brings more folks willing to vote gop to the polls?

In my book that's called a win and I could give two shits about what got them to vote as long as it was a legal vote.

Sort of like the "Epstein did not kill himself" crowd.....They might be off base but their gop vote counts the same as my vote does so I'm willing to put up with it. :)

Are you surprised? They've listened to Rush Limbaugh and Tucker Carlson for the last 30 years. Their minds are lost.
Limbaugh is the Father of the Alternate Universe, and he did his job well.

It may not be long before the rest of the planet needs a translator to communicate with them.

Source poll

Article

It says a lot about conservatives being willfully ignorant and dishonest.

So dishonest - such is the way of you Nazis.

Republicans recognize the FACT that we have less jobs today than prior to the democrats and their CCP allies unleashing the Wuhan Designer Virus®

Joe Biden isn't responsible for the addition of a single job in America and still fall far behind the peak employment numbers of Donald Trump.
If that loser Trump had not crashed the economy we'd be sitting pretty.

People returning to the jobs that they were pushed out of during the idiotic lockdowns isn't "creating jobs" numbnutz.

It was when Trump was in office and he claimed to have created 4.5 million jobs in one month. None of you sheep were saying then what you are saying now.

Source poll

Article

Well job loses were due to Covid, they haven’t fully come back to where we were under Trump prior to Covid due to xiden and the demafascist, but it’s not fair to say they’ve been lost

It was when Trump was in office and he claimed to have created 4.5 million jobs in one month. None of you sheep were saying then what you are saying now.
And what difference will all that whining and rending of garments over Trump make come November?

You dems better board-up your collective assholes because we're coming at you with revenge in our hearts and we ain't stopping for shit.

And what difference will all that whining and rending of garments over Trump make come November?

I am not whining about Trump at all. Just pointing out the hypocrisy of you Trump worshipers.

You dems better board-up your collective assholes because we're coming at you with revenge in our hearts and we ain't stopping for shit.

Last time i voted for Dem was in 1992. They are going to get slaughtered in Nov and then nothing will change like it never does. Trading a punch to the gut for a punch to the head is not really a win

I am not whining about Trump at all. Just pointing out the hypocrisy of you Trump worshipers.

Last time i voted for Dem was in 1992. They are going to get slaughtered in Nov and then nothing will change like it never does. Trading a punch to the gut for a punch to the head is not really a win

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....Just sayin'. ;)

Forum List

Back