5 Mysterious Door That Should Never Opened

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeblack81

Rookie
Apr 15, 2019
It’s human nature to want to explore forbidden places, so a locked door presents an alluring enigma. If someone took the time and effort to lock a place away, there must be something intriguing and important waiting. However, some of these mysteries are better left unsolved. Here are five of the world’s most fascinating and mysterious locked doors that should probably be left unopened.

seems like in days of sonar etc (i have no clue what modern spy stuff is called) they could simply map the room....the air would most likely be highly contaminated inside a sealed room like that

seems like in days of sonar etc (i have no clue what modern spy stuff is called) they could simply map the room....the air would most likely be highly contaminated inside a sealed room like that
This vid is a lot easier to understand--I have heard of this one before. Some people believe that there was a nuclear explosion back in very ancient times, and that some kind of secret weapon, like a nuke, is in there. This vid doesn't go anywhere like that, though. Just the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back