Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Gladiator
Saving Private Ryan
Dark Knight
Alien/ Aliens
Terminator 2

I can seriously watch them every 6 months and it never gets old.

The Thing Escapes From Las Vegas, starring Kurt Russel.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2F74%2F6e%2F9e%2F746e9ef43b23d9658f80c3b8c24862fb.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=fc41562c81600a5aec1342cc4f58472397d0e555a6f81f5a8e4ba0582d10e9af&ipo=images

Ben-Hur, Passion of the Christ, Touch of Evil. Five is too selective, its easier to name.20!.(but I wont)

The only one that pops to mind is the first John Wick movie. That scene where the Russian gangster explains who "Baba Yaga" is, is absolutely priceless :)

Just "Timeless", a 2016 German Sci Fi film directed by your favourite guy , Alexander Tuchinski. . Get it , OP? Obviously not.

There really are, actually very few movies I can tolerate to watch again, unless I am doing something else at the same time.

OTH, there are a lot of movies, that I will put on in the background, while playing a game of civilization.

Lord of the Rings
Hobbit trilogies.
Guardians of the Galaxy 1 & 2
Hunt for Red October
Armageddon OR Die Hard

6 months is too short for me. Every 6 years, maybe. I've been watching an old TV show called Combat! recently, which has aged well. Vic Morrow was a good actor. Reruns of the Carol Burnett show, too. Watched High Noon and Big Hand for the Little Lady again recently, both I watch every time they make the rerun movie channels. Now I'm good for those for another few years.

Tombstone -- the Kurt Russell/Val Kilmer version

Hello Dolly -- the Barbra Streisand version because the production number is wonderful

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes -- Because ditto

Sound Of Freedom -- just because it pisses off the leftists here

Godfathers 1&2
Shawshank Redemption
Spaceballs
Goodfellas

Forum List

Back