5 more charged in anti-government militia plot linked to Fort Stewart

It comes from blacks, whites, Asians, Hispanics, Jews, etc, all taxpaying Americans and I earned every penny of it.

Then just thank us and move on.

Sure. Thanks for not being an unAmerican wimp like Mitt Romney and not doing everything in your power to avoid paying taxes for the salaries and retirement pensions of active duty and retired military members.
At least Romney did pay taxes.

The Obama Tax Cheats - Kevin Glass
A new report just out from the Internal Revenue Service reveals that 36 of President Obama's executive office staff owe the country $833,970 in back taxes. These people working for Mr. Fair Share apparently haven't paid any share, let alone their fair share.
Previous reports have shown how well-paid Obama's White House staff is, with 457 aides pulling down more than $37 million last year. That's up seven workers and nearly $4 million from the Bush administration's last year.

Nearly one-third of Obama's aides make more than $100,000 with 21 being paid the top White House salary of $172,200, each.

The IRS' 2010 delinquent tax revelations come as part of a required annual agency report on federal employees' tax compliance. Turns out, an awful lot of folks being paid by taxpayers are not paying their own income taxes.

The report finds that thousands of federal employees owe the country more than $3.4 billion in back taxes. That's up 3% in the past year.​

Only whites are racists as far as I know- hating a race is not racist. This new Rush/Beck/Fox/Pub etc definition is just more Pubcrappe. Change the GD channel, chumps.

Racist | Define Racist at Dictionary.com
dictionary.reference.com/browse/racist - Cached
a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that a certain human race is
superior to any or all others. Relevant Questions. What Is A Racist? Why Are
People ...

not familiar with the group....

And yet you felt the need to identify them as right wing.

they are rightwing. They are for smaller government that doesn't go beyond local government employees. They are EXTREME rightwing people. Good or bad they are on the rightside of things. You can strip out the KKK connection and still they are rightwing based on those set ideals alone.

Im not lumping them in with the mainstream GOP, the GOP is not them, they are an extreme bastard form.

do you have a problem with this?

No, not with your characterization, which is fair. IF true, then they should get what anyone gets to assisinate a President. While political, these guys sound like kooks and I hope if true, justice is done, regardless of politics.

It comes from blacks, whites, Asians, Hispanics, Jews, etc, all taxpaying Americans and I earned every penny of it.

Sure. Thanks for not being an unAmerican wimp like Mitt Romney and not doing everything in your power to avoid paying taxes for the salaries and retirement pensions of active duty and retired military members.

Uh lots of democrats dont pay their taxes, atlease Mitt is upfront and says he doenst want to pay them, democrats are hypocritical on the subject in addition to paying as low as they can....

Sure.

But pardon me if I simply don't take your word for it that you "earned" it.
If he served 20 years, he earned it.

Sure, but I am not willing to take a racist piece of shits word for it....as he said, he hates Whitey because we "exist".

The po negroid is conflcted.

Sure.

Of course you don't. It's funny how white conservative posters never think we black liberals ever earned anything.

Sure.

Sure, but I am not willing to take a racist piece of shits word for it....as he said, he hates Whitey because we "exist".

No white racist ever retired from the US military? No conflict, I served for black America.

Sure.

Of course you don't. It's funny how white conservative posters never think we black liberals ever earned anything.

Not true, but you are a racist piece of shit, you would lie about anything.

Uh lots of democrats dont pay their taxes, atlease Mitt is upfront and says he doenst want to pay them, democrats are hypocritical on the subject in addition to paying as low as they can....

According to conservatives, 48% of Americans pay no taxes. What percent of that 48% are republicans?

Only whites are racists as far as I know- hating a race is not racist. This new Rush/Beck/Fox/Pub etc definition is just more Pubcrappe. Change the GD channel, chumps.

superior to any or all others. Relevant Questions. What Is A Racist? Why Are
People ...
Hear that, Salty? A white liberal has proclaimed that you, an admitted racist, are not racist.

You'd better listen. White liberals are the final arbiters in all things racial.

Sure.

Until I find out otherwise, I take all claims of service at face value. Even those of racist pieces of shit.

And lose the "negroid" crap. You're no better than he is.

superior to any or all others.
Relevant Questions. What Is A Racist? Why Are
People ...

He's not a racist, he just doesn't like white a-hole racists LOL.

Sure.

True, and every honest poster on this board knows it's true.

So all racists "lie about everything"? The founding fathers were racist. Did they "lie about everything"?

Five more Georgia men were charged in connection with an anti-government militia with ties to Fort Stewart that's been accused of killing two people and plotting to assassinate President Barack Obama, authorities said Tuesday.

The five defendants were indicted in Liberty County, Georgia, on charges that include violation of the Street Gang Terrorism and Prevention Act, involving what prosecutors called an "identified criminal street gang" named FEAR, for Forever Enduring, Always Ready.

Four U.S. Army soldiers at Fort Stewart had already been accused of being members of the anarchist group, which was allegedly stockpiling weapons and bomb parts to overthrow the U.S. government, prosecutors said.

5 more charged in anti-government militia plot linked to Fort Stewart - CNN

It seems there isn't much news about this.

I'm surprised there isn't more arrests like this.

I'd be equally surprised if there isn't an attempt made on his life in his next term. If you look at this board, you would have to conclude that for every person that posts, there is likely 1-10,000 out there who share the same view or very close anyway.

There is a lot of hatred about Obama...pure hatred based on nothing except an insipid world view that can't accept that someone like him became President.
While the birthers are vocal in their laughable opposition, I doubt any attempt that may take place would come from birthers; if nothing else, they are a web creation (see the cancelled recent event) and would shrink from the light of day. Where I think an attack would come from was the stat morons who can't accept that Obama is going to win despite of their "research". While I strongly doubt our resident stat moron would be the one to take part in it; his alter-ego would be such a candidate.

Until I find out otherwise, I take all claims of service at face value. Even those of racist pieces of shit.

And lose the "negroid" crap. You're no better than he is.

Nope, and I have never claimed to be, but fuck off and ignore me if you don't like it...we clear?

True, and every honest poster on this board knows it's true.

So all racists "lie about everything"? The founding fathers were racist. Did they "lie about everything"?

Of course they were, they were white.

You see Salt, you start from a place of what we owe you.

I don't owe you shit, you were never owned and you were never bought and sold.

Now, should you want to make an honestly living let me know.

Forum List

Back