5 more charged in anti-government militia plot linked to Fort Stewart

There you go...and look who "thanked" you.....:eusa_whistle:

Cookie deserves everything he gets.

He started it with the racist shit and I'll finish it.

But threat, naa....he threatened me but I know he is too much of a pussy to do anything about it.

You poor baby...you were "threatened" on an anonymous message board by an anonymous poster who doesn't know you from Adam.

I'm sure that's really, really scary for you.

I'm the racist? But the minute I stated I was in the Navy for 20 years he started calling me "Negroid" and "Cookie". Since to him, black Navy veterans can only be cooks.

Last edited:
Your retirement check comes from whitey, just thank me.

It comes from blacks, whites, Asians, Hispanics, Jews, etc, all taxpaying Americans and I earned every penny of it.

Then just thank us and move on.

Sure. Thanks for not being an unAmerican wimp like Mitt Romney and not doing everything in your power to avoid paying taxes for the salaries and retirement pensions of active duty and retired military members.

What made you think you could post a picture in a cammo uniform, where the camouflage print was stretched so tight that it looked like you had on a green and brown horizontal striped suit?

What were you thinking, fat ass?
Poor attempt at distraction from your petulant demands, Racist Boi. :lol:

No distraction. I didn't make a demand, I asked a question.I know you fear of blacks makes a question from one of us seem like a demand to you, but that is your issue. Not mine.
You seem to "know" a lot of stuff that simply isn't true. :lol:

It takes far more than a stereotypical Angry Black Man to scare me, Slappy. :lmao:

It comes from blacks, whites, Asians, Hispanics, Jews, etc, all taxpaying Americans and I earned every penny of it.

Then just thank us and move on.

Sure. Thanks for not being an unAmerican wimp like Mitt Romney and not doing everything in your power to avoid paying taxes for the salaries and retirement pensions of active duty and retired military members.

Sure.

But pardon me if I simply don't take your word for it that you "earned" it.

Forum List

Back