$5 Mil Deposited In Hunter Biden's Bank Acct After Phone Call Demanding Promised Paymrnt - Joe Biden Linked

Hunter may have been in his dad's Wilmington house in July 2017.

But his mom and dad were in their summer house in Rehoboth Beach.

The new house is on the edge of Cape Henlopen State Park, just north of the boardwalk: three stories, six bedrooms, three fireplaces and an expansive view of the Atlantic Ocean.

The new owners are Joe and Jill Biden, rich for the first time in their lives, thanks to a three-book publishing deal – two by him, one by her – that allowed them to purchase the $2 million vacation home in this beachiest of beach towns.

Red, white and blue bunting hangs from the second-floor balcony. There’s a small wooden sign, “A Promise Kept,” over the entrance, and two others on either side: “Forever Jill” on one, “Beau’s Gift” on the other. One is a tribute to Joe’s wife of four decades, the other to the elder Biden son, who died of brain cancer two years ago at age 46.

“Throughout our careers, Jill and I have dreamed of being able to buy a place at the beach at home where we can bring the whole family,” Joe said when the sale made headlines earlier this summer. “We feel very lucky that we’re now able to make that happen and are looking forward to spending time with our family.”

In July 2017, Joe Biden's term as vice president had already ended and he held no political office, despite what some Republicans incorrectly suggested on Thursday. At the time, Hunter Biden, by his own admission, was in the throes of his crack addiction.

Chris Clark, the lead attorney for Hunter Biden, condemned the GOP's "biased and politically-motivated leaks" in a statement on Friday afternoon, and sought to distance Hunter Biden's alleged words from President Biden.

"Any verifiable words or actions of my client, in the midst of a horrible addiction, are solely his own and have no connection to anyone in his family," Clark said.

Clark also cast doubt on the authenticity of the message: "A close examination of the document released publicly yesterday by a very biased individual raises serious questions over whether it is what he claims it to be."

In July 2017, Joe Biden's term as vice president had already ended and he held no political office, despite what some Republicans incorrectly suggested on Thursday. At the time, Hunter Biden, by his own admission, was in the throes of his crack addiction.

Chris Clark, the lead attorney for Hunter Biden, condemned the GOP's "biased and politically-motivated leaks" in a statement on Friday afternoon, and sought to distance Hunter Biden's alleged words from President Biden.

"Any verifiable words or actions of my client, in the midst of a horrible addiction, are solely his own and have no connection to anyone in his family," Clark said.

Clark also cast doubt on the authenticity of the message: "A close examination of the document released publicly yesterday by a very biased individual raises serious questions over whether it is what he claims it to be."
Hunter was with his dad at the time.

Um...I though the $5 million bribes came from Burisma.

Now you tards are moving the goalpost to China?!?

Please get your hoaxes straight.

An accusation made while Biden was a private citizen who wasn't running for President. So it, like you, is pure garbage.

It doesn't make one fuck's worth of difference that he as a private citizen in 2017. He still had stolen classified documents in his possession, in his house, in his Penn Center office, and God knows where else. This was the also the year Hunter was demanding money from the Chinese, which suggests only one thing: That Joe Biden was selling confidential information to the Chinese communists.

So how does it feel that your so-called "president" is a traitor and a paid Chinese agent?

Um...I though the $5 million bribes came from Burisma.

Now you tards are moving the goalpost to China?!?

Please get your hoaxes straight.

Try to keep up, fuckface. Hunter's bank records show that he received more than $5 million dollars immediately after threatening a Chinese firm that has ties to the CCP. Hunter Biden also said that he was "sitting here" with his father. This information came from an IRS whistleblower.

CcXUwuv.jpg

'I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father,' Hunter Biden wrote to a Chinese associate in 2017, days before receiving $5.1 million from a Chinese firm.'

A bank account linked to President Biden's son Hunter Biden received more than $5 million in August 2017, shortly after his threatening messages — in which he said he was "sitting here" with his father — to a Chinese associate revealed this week by an IRS whistleblower, according to documents released by congressional investigators.

This is not the 1st time Hunter has reference foreign.payments and his dad. In existing e-mails Hunter has complained how he had to give part of 'HIS' money to his father (money he received only because it was his dad's influence he was selling).

There are e-mails and witnesses clarifying Joe Biden is the 'Big Guy'.

Now they have a recording of Junter Biden demaning money promised whole sitting with his dad...and money immediately being deposited in Hunter's bank account.

And in September....

To: "Cecilia Browning" [email protected]
Date: 2017-09-21 11:37

please have keys made available for new office mates:

Joe Biden Jill Biden Jim Biden

I think Hunter and Joe are both guilty of selling influence and money laundering at the very least. Then again, isn't selling influence exactly what our crooked lobbyists do?

Forum List

Back