$5 Mil Deposited In Hunter Biden's Bank Acct After Phone Call Demanding Promised Paymrnt - Joe Biden Linked

Hunter could be in even deeper shit. According to the court documents in his recent tax fraud investigation, his reported tax liability for 2017-2018 was for the combined income of $3 million for those two years, or $1.5 million per year.

Hunter Biden Failed To Pay TaxesâHereâs Why Heâs Likely Not Going To Jail

And yet, Hunter's bank records are showing that he received more than $5 million dollars alone in 2017.

Uh oh. :laughing0301:

Keep trying to convince yourself of that, lil' snowflake.

:itsok:

i am perfectly happy with this being settled in the courts

The evidence against Trump is bullet proof
The evidence against Joe is fake news, just like all the other lies.

You don;t seem to understand that you have told so many lies you have lost all credibility and nothing you say has any real merit at all.

LOL.

Silly accusations and a Hillary Hoax is all Democrats had, and they have turned them into a 7-year crusade consisting of failed coups, criminal Impeachments, violations of Constitution and law, and a 3rd world banana republic 2-tiered justice system defended and enforced by obviously criminal partisanly weaponized Biden administration agencies.

The ironic thing so far is after 7 years of 'Get Trump' it is a Biden who has plead guilty and has been convicted of crimes...and the only thing keeping Joe Biden from going to jail is a corrupt US AG.

So silly accusations are all you have? Try again if you ever come up with verifiable proof of any wrong doing.

You don't seem to understand republicans have no credibility at all in the real world. You live in a little bubble so you don;t understand the fact world.

babbling.gif

:dunno:

its all bull shit, just like Hunter paid Joe rent, when he didn't, or the magic whistleblower that disappeared, or the fake Uranium One scandal, or pizzagate, or all the other repeated lies.

These gullible fools will believe any lie they are told.
It's easier to fool the idiots than it is to make them admit they have ben fooled.

You people claimed Hunter paid Joe rent, which was a total lie.
You people claimed to have a special whistleblower, which was a total lie.
You people claimed the election was stolen, which was a total lie.
Fox News admitted that they tell blatant lies.

This is another manufactured bullshit lie that you fools believe.
Republicans have no credibility at all and everything they say is always proven to be a total lie.
So Gary Shapley doesn’t exist?

Please present your proof that Joe Biden receved 5 million.

Please provide your evidence HUnter Biden did not receive millions from the CCP which the 12 Bidens all received part of.

Please provide evidence proving Hunter did not complain having to share his Influence Peddling money with his dad.

Please share with us how Joe Biden could sit next to his son while his son demanded $5 mil from the CCP yet say he never knew anything about it...

You are the poster child for willingly blind partisan ignorance and loyalty....

NO ONE ignores evidence and common sense this much in defense of proven criminals and traitors without being PAID....

I hope the pay is worth it, troll.

Makes us wonder why this is not in the basement with all of the other garbage.

So that's your way of responding to the accusations against the Bidens?

Refusing to offer a valid defense, cutting the microphone, and walking away like Joe Biden, John Kirby, and Karine Jean-Pierre are doing?

I can smell your fear and desperation all they from here. :21:

Lefties are full of shit.

"Verifiable".

Stupid fucking asswipes.

These fuckers go astroturf the fact checkers and use that to "verify" their bullshit.

Leftards are total scumbags, they're lying motherfuckers from the ground up. These commie twerps are getting exposed now. They no longer control the narrative. Which means they're dead, politically. They can't survive without the media, without the lies, without the astroturfing. And if those things no longer have effect, the left is dead.
Seems you use the word verifiable quite often, but I don't see much proof to justify your claims of verification.

What “influence” was he supposedly buying when Biden was completely out of office?
What was he demanding payment for. A cocaine shipment? Nah. He was a buyer of coke.

Maybe the family shoe business was selling knock-off Air Jordans TO Chine? Nah. They had 20 LLC’s. But no products. Nothing to sell.

Hm. What’s that leave? Hm.

Frankly, the evidence still strikes me as a shade thin. But I’m all about patience.

I haven't seen proof that the event you describe illegally gave Joe Biden 5 million. Perhaps you can point to that proof.
Why? You stay perpetually willfully ignorant by denying reality when it slaps you upside the head.

Forum List

Back