5 Memphis Police Officers Fired After Suspect Dies

Brain activity has nothing to do with it.

We have no idea if and when Floyd's heart stopped beating.

Well we know that his heart stopped beating. It’s illegal to perform an autopsy on a living person.

We know his heart stopped beating while Chauvin was kneeling on Floyd. Because no pulse could be found on the unresponsive man.

We know he had no heartbeat when Chauvin finally got off of him as the EMT’s arrived.

So while we may not know the exact moment when the heart stopped. We know it stopped while Chauvin was kneeling on him.

How much more do we need to know before we can say Chauvin did it?

Well we know that his heart stopped beating. It’s illegal to perform an autopsy on a living person.

We know his heart stopped beating while Chauvin was kneeling on Floyd. Because no pulse could be found on the unresponsive man.

We know he had no heartbeat when Chauvin finally got off of him as the EMT’s arrived.

So while we may not know the exact moment when the heart stopped. We know it stopped while Chauvin was kneeling on him.

How much more do we need to know before we can say Chauvin did it?

How do we know all those things?

Because your media says so?

Brain activity has nothing to do with it.

We have no idea if and when Floyd's heart stopped beating.
He may still be alive!

images

There exists no depth to which OPJQ is unwilling to dig. The autopsy was either nonlethal or never occurred. No coroner was even involved. All fake news.

Last edited:

How do we know all those things?

Because your media says so?

Well. We have video. After Floyd stopped breathing a cop checked for a pulse and said he couldn’t find one.

I guess the cops could be lying. I suppose the Video could be deep faked. I guess the EMT’s could be lying. The doctors at the hospital, the coroner obviously performed an autopsy on a living man. Is that your contention?

The Doctor watching the video on the stand in court identified the last breath that Floyd took. What reason do you have to doubt him?

Well. We have video. After Floyd stopped breathing a cop checked for a pulse and said he couldn’t find one.

I guess the cops could be lying. I suppose the Video could be deep faked. I guess the EMT’s could be lying. The doctors at the hospital, the coroner obviously performed an autopsy on a living man. Is that your contention?

The Doctor watching the video on the stand in court identified the last breath that Floyd took. What reason do you have to doubt him?

The "media" could be lying.

The "doctor" could be lying.

I'm not talking about "that".

I'm talking about "when".

A very stupid poster here claimed that he/she/it knew "when" St. George of the Floyd died.

Impossible.

It's also impossible for anyone who was not there with their fingers on Floyd's pulse point could know if/when he died.

That's the kind of vapid bullshit your stupid corporate media whores are putting out there for you to gobble up.

Gobble-Gobble-Gobble.

The "media" could be lying.

The "doctor" could be lying.

I'm not talking about "that".

I'm talking about "when".

A very stupid poster here claimed that he/she/it knew "when" St. George of the Floyd died.

Impossible.

It's also impossible for anyone who was not there with their fingers on Floyd's pulse point could know if/when he died.

That's the kind of vapid bullshit your stupid corporate media whores are putting out there for you to gobble up.

Gobble-Gobble-Gobble.

Ok, let’s figure out the truth. Was Floyd alive when Chauvin got off of him?

no cause he o d and had a heart attack

41236478-9427987-Video_showed_Smith_gesturing_to_Chauvin_to_remove_his_knee_from_-m-133_1617305139287.jpg

not on neck.

Ok. Through the thread I’ve posted links. Experts who testified that it was Chauvin who killed Floyd. You have an opinion that differs from their conclusions. Support it. Show where it was an OD. Because even the Defense Coroner didn’t say that.

Ok. Through the thread I’ve posted links. Experts who testified that it was Chauvin who killed Floyd. You have an opinion that differs from their conclusions. Support it. Show where it was an OD. Because even the Defense Coroner didn’t say that.

They weren't there to examine Floyd medically and say exactly if/when he died.

Anyone will say anything if they are offered enough money.

How could I know that? I was not there with my hands on him palpating a pulse?

Great. Help me out.

How do you know people are being killed in Chicago? Are you there personally examining every one?

Post in thread '34 shot, 5 killed in a mostly peaceful Chicago weekend.'
Zone1 - 34 shot, 5 killed in a mostly peaceful Chicago weekend.

You seem to rant about Chicago quite often. Quoting and commenting on numbers of dead. Why would you believe the lying media about that?

How do you know the election was stolen? Did you personally interview every voter to determine if the outcome was valid?

Post in thread 'Did Katie Hobbs legit win Arizona?'
Did Katie Hobbs legit win Arizona?

Don’t answer. I know what you will say. You are a CT nut.

Great. Help me out.

How do you know people are being killed in Chicago? Are you there personally examining every one?

Post in thread '34 shot, 5 killed in a mostly peaceful Chicago weekend.'
Zone1 - 34 shot, 5 killed in a mostly peaceful Chicago weekend.

You seem to rant about Chicago quite often. Quoting and commenting on numbers of dead. Why would you believe the lying media about that?

How do you know the election was stolen? Did you personally interview every voter to determine if the outcome was valid?

Post in thread 'Did Katie Hobbs legit win Arizona?'
Did Katie Hobbs legit win Arizona?

Don’t answer. I know what you will say. You are a CT nut.

Wow.

Thanks for your very well written post.

it was all about lynching a white guy. black racism. he can not die if no preasure was made. no marks, no bruises. no organs damaged. this dude had clogged heart and enough drugs in him to choke a horse.

white officer on leave. not fired or in trouble. was not on seen when nichols was killed. this was not a white thing. it was all black. nichols was driving under the influence nearly drive into a police car then faught cops. Who should not have been cops in first place. The use no training or they would have the guy cuffed the first time. The black thug cops playing gang bangers couldn't do nothing., they actually pepper sprayed another black cop. real smart. the tazing did not work. white stayed at the first seen trying to wash pepper spray out black cops eyes. 5 black cops run to other scene get him cuffed and he is still fighting them. After they get him cuffed he should have ben put in the car. And were was their training? But no these 5 black cops got act like gang banging thugs and beat hell put of the guy while holding him up on a car. What the hell. I can tell you right now after this blacks will be less likely to be hired as cops. In know way shape or form were cops right they will do some time. Nichols was wrong in driving under the influence , fighting the cops. Just comply with cops and fight it later. or do not do a crime. Do not hold court in the street. There were will be less black cops after this,

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back